If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

I want to know where the gun and knife are, when she decisively made her decision to kill him, and what really happened to her dog.

"If you could ask JA one question and get an honest, truthful answer, what one question would you ask?"

I would ask her what compels her to be honest and truthful now since she has never been before, in much the same vein as the juror who asked her why, after all the lies she has told, they should finally believe her now.

I would ask her if in all honesty she still thinks that murdering Travis REALLY got her what she wanted.

I mean seriously Jodi, is jail for the rest of your life really better than turning the other cheek when you were rebuffed by Travis?

If you guys have a question for JA, why not write her and ask her? Inmates can receive mail.

If you guys have a question for JA, why not write her and ask her? Inmates can receive mail.

Forgot anyone can write an inmate, but I rather send a happy or inspiring note or card to someone that would appreciate and deserve it. Infact I know of someone right now...who will get a card...a better way to spend postage then to her who I feel is....well never mind. JMO

Have a good day everyone.

"What would you do differently in this situation if you could have a do-over?"

I already know the answer/s to that, but it'd be interesting to hear what she says.

Apparently, I have taken this thread too literally. I suggested if you have a question for JA, write her and ask her. So, this thread is just for blowing off steam?

Apparently, I have taken this thread too literally. I suggested if you have a question for JA, write her and ask her. So, this thread is just for blowing off steam?
This is the opening post....it is what it is.

"If you could ask JA one question and get an honest, truthful answer, what one question would you ask?"

The huge difference about this thread and just writing to JA ourselves is that we would never get an honest, truthful answer from her. Ever.

Plus, I wouldn't want to waste my paper, envelope, ink, stamp and saliva that it would take to send her a letter. That's JMO. :moo::moo:

Did you really believe in the the Angel Moroni and Captain Moroni? What about the sons of Helaman? Did you really believe in the Urim and Thummim? Labans's sword?

Why did you believe Elder Jensen? Did you talk to him because you thought he was hot and that maybe he was attracted to you? Did you think that if you converted, you would be blessed, have an eternal marriage?

http://www.theculturalhallpodcast.com/2013/03/special-episode-elder-jensenjodi-arias/

This is the opening post....it is what it is.

The huge difference about this thread and just writing to JA ourselves is that we would never get an honest, truthful answer from her. Ever.

Plus, I wouldn't want to waste my paper, envelope, ink, stamp and saliva that it would take to send her a letter. That's JMO. :moo::moo:

I'd ask - Where is the gun/knives?

That was my understanding.

Sort of like when someone asks "If you could have dinner with any celebrity dead or alive, who would it be?"

What will your final words be? (G-sh, how long do they give death row inmates to speak?)

and...

How could you???!!!!!!

That was my understanding.

Sort of like when someone asks "If you could have dinner with any celebrity dead or alive, who would it be?"

Or if you could be any kind of tree/animal/[fill in your own blank] what would it be?

Or if you could be any kind of tree/animal/[fill in your own blank] what would it be?

A bear, tiger?

:floorlaugh:

article-2014286-0CFDD4A600000578-366_634x440.jpg

I actually asked on her twitter if she had any remorse for killing Travis . One of her fans replied to me asking if I realized that she was the victim. I responded that I thought the man she murdered was clearly the victim. So, I don't think that we will ever get the truth.

Do you really think you are going to win against JM in a court of law? :jawdrop: :skip:

I'm guessing:

:trainwreck: :truce: :behindbar. :spinner:

Do you enjoy tormenting the Alexander family with your delays?

I'm not going to waste paper, postage, or anything else to send her a question as we'll never get an honest answer, and the real victim in this case is Travis Alexander.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back