1st annual Travis Alexander Day of Service

What an amazing family. The Alexanders have taken the most horrid event in their lives and are doing something incredibly positive.

Josie what you did was very sweet.

I hope the Alexanders know they have deeply moved people from all over the world.

Travis Alexander's love and positive energy is alive and well and will continue to do good deeds through his family and through the people he inspired.

Cant wait to hear of all the amazing things that were done in travis' honor

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

For anyone interested, here is a little photo essay of Tanisha's Day of Service on Travis' Birthday that she organized here in AZ. It was an incredible weekend really. She got everything she wanted from it and more.

There are links on here too to local news broadcasts where she was interviewed. The Channel 15 one brought tears to all of our eyes. Worth a look:

also at the end a little video of the bd cake she had for Travis.

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/happy-birthday-travis/

It was really a wonderful project to be involved with and so heartwarming..she's going to do it every year.

Love to see anyone else's photos or read what others did for this day too as I know there were acts of service literally around the globe honoring Travis.

xoxo

For anyone interested, here is a little photo essay of Tanisha's Day of Service on Travis' Birthday that she organized here in AZ. It was an incredible weekend really. She got everything she wanted from it and more.

There are links on here too to local news broadcasts where she was interviewed. The Channel 15 one brought tears to all of our eyes. Worth a look:

It was really a wonderful project to be involved with and so heartwarming..she's going to do it every year.

Love to see anyone else's photos or read what others did for this day too as I know there were acts of service literally around the globe honoring Travis.

xoxo

Nice pictures. Looked like a beautiful day.

xoxo

i had tears streaming down my cheeks reading and watching...i know Travis is so proud of you all.

i hope your leg is getting better,that looks a bad one :hug:

KCL, I read some of your latest blog entries today while at work and I almost teared up. Thank you so much for posting the pictures from Sunday. What an amazing day!

I volunteered at a local animal shelter's car wash fundraiser Sunday morning. (Shout out to Furry Friends Refuge in West Des Moines, IA!) Seems so insignificant compared to what you all did, but every random act of kindness is worthwhile.

Speaking of, tonight I was at a gas station and all I had was a $10 bill. I bought a few things and my total was $10.41. Of course I had emptied all of my change over the weekend :facepalm: The kind man behind me in line gave me .50, and his exact words were "just pay it forward." I wanted to cry...so awesome.

xoxo

I just love this family. They could be angry at everyone, They could be wallowing and yet they are out honoring Travis and showing the world love that he would have shown them.

Thanks for sharing this.

Is there anything on the agenda for the 2nd Annual Travis Alexander Day of Service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will never come a day when Travis is forgotten. His legacy is service and love and we will continue to pay it forward.

KCL, thanks for the pics and news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back