SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful-blue-cocktails-cute-drink-Favim.com-419161.jpg
link

So are we cyber Aunts or what????

What's the pregnancy test results? Anyone know?

Confirmed, cuz that's the day I leave from Tenn. coming home. I will have to unpack and log on here to find the updates.

:seeya: Hey, Tulessa. Have a great vacation.

The girl Isabella Guzman is frightening. Especially when you consider that people had intervened several times the day that she killed her mother. Rather than diffuse the situation, these efforts seem to have only fueled her rage.

There was a post on the previous thread comparing this young killer to CMJA, with speculation fearing for CMJA's mother.

I was recently watching those interviews of CMJA from 2008 done in July and September of 2008 and comparing them to her demeanor today. She has lost the sparkle in her eyes and her convincing smile that she used in those earlier interviews. Her eyes are now cold and her face is hardened. Any smile she might give is not matched by her eyes. The aftermath of her crime does not appear to have taught her anything, IMO, and she is now more dangerous than she was before. I believe that she truly thought she could get away with murder and she is seething inside. Part of her anger is directed at trying to destroy Travis's legacy, but even if she did succeed in doing that it would not quell the anger that rages inside of her. I'm not a psychologist, but it would seem that loneliness also fuels her anger. This leaves her even more dangerous than she was before she slaughtered Travis. She now carries grudges against those who "persecuted" her, a word she herself used.

The girl Isabella Guzman is frightening. Especially when you consider that people had intervened several times the day that she killed her mother. Rather than diffuse the situation, these efforts seem to have only fueled her rage.

There was a post on the previous thread comparing this young killer to CMJA, with speculation fearing for CMJA's mother.

I was recently watching those interviews of CMJA from 2008 done in July and September of 2008 and comparing them to her demeanor today. She has lost the sparkle in her eyes and her convincing smile that she used in those earlier interviews. Her eyes are now cold and her face is hardened. Any smile she might give is not matched by her eyes. The aftermath of her crime does not appear to have taught her anything, IMO, and she is now more dangerous than she was before. I believe that she truly thought she could get away with murder and she is seething inside. Part of her anger is directed at trying to destroy Travis's legacy, but even if she did succeed in doing that it would not quell the anger that rages inside of her. I'm not a psychologist, but it would seem that loneliness also fuels her anger. This leaves her even more dangerous than she was before she slaughtered Travis. She now carries grudges against those who "persecuted" her, a word she herself used.

Great post! :rockon:

Exactly gcharlie. And feeling like everyone is against her only makes her feel even more sorrow for "poor little me." Remember when she was giving her statement and she said something like, "my sister is happily married with a beautiful daughter, she's very responsible," blah blah, "I know I'll never get to have kids, that dream of mine is no longer a possiblity"? She probably hates her family for being free and able to enjoy life without her.

Two businessmen were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new shop...

As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some pensioner is going to walk by, put their face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old woman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked:

"What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling a$$holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old dear said, "Must be doing well... Only two left."

Lesson: Don’t mess with the wisdom . . . . . . . we are not brain dead!!

Confirmed, cuz that's the day I leave from Tenn. coming home. I will have to unpack and log on here to find the updates.

----------
Tulessa, I hope you have a very relaxing time. Think of me wishing I were there too. :floorlaugh: I bet the air is so fresh and crisp there! Take care. :seeya:

Two businessmen were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new shop...

As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some pensioner is going to walk by, put their face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old woman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked:

"What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling a$$holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old dear said, "Must be doing well... Only two left."

Lesson: Don’t mess with the wisdom . . . . . . . we are not brain dead!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: So true!!! :seeya:

This is very common with most inmates.

For CMJA it is accelerated as she knows she is in there for a good long time, but, more importantly, because she is a narcissist and perhaps a sociopath, but I cannot assign the correct labels.

I can tell you that inmates that get out in programs do not always fair well. One or two success stories are there and you will hear about them via t.v. or local programs, but most never had the social skills or nice life CMJA had before they went in, so they don't do well. One in thousands is sad. They are not necessarily narcissists or sociopaths, they are just beaten dogs and they cannot be trained otherwise as it just gets worse and worse.

CMJA is just her own special evil breed, and there are a few more in her category. Not special, not smart, just evil. That is a different category all together.

I brought M's post over from Thread #18......

I think I'm just bummed about the whole dating thing and I'm letting it get to me more than I should. A good friend shared her pregnancy news on Facebook tonight and it just made me think...I'm almost 34. Maybe I'm just destined to be single. As much as I want to share my life with someone maybe it's just not in the cards for me? My mom brought that up the last time we talked and maybe she's right.

I'm not trying to butt in, but, I am....LOL

You sound EXACTLY like me at 34. Everyone was getting married, having babies, asking when "I" was gonna meet someone and "settle down".....grrrrr.

When I look back now, there wasn't anything wrong with me, it was what everybody was saying to me all the time....or thinking what I should do.
It drove me nuts!! It got me so full of anxiety, I thought something was wrong with me. I started looking everywhere just to meet someone...anyone. That way, people wouldn't say anything, or I wouldn't feel I was "undesirable". I HATED that uneasy "something's wrong" feeling.
It's true what they say about people being able to tell if someone is looking too hard.

I ended up joining a dating service...the "original" ones way back when. I met a guy, I thought he'd be great. Same religion, same nationality, etc.
I didn't spend much time with him, but he asked me to marry him after 6 months. Of course I said yes. Now everyone will be happy for me...they won't ask me the same questions....they won't look at me as a "single".

I was living with a monster!!! I went into the whole mess in a post on the early trial thread. I just usually don't like to bring it to the surface any more. But, just let me say, to all the people who I ALLOWED to make me feel like it was something I "needed" to do....here's a big 'ol eff you to that!!!

OK, what's the point??? Don't make yourself think you need to "make" something happen. Don't feel it's something you "have" to do. There's no age or time limit on love.
You're ONLY 34. Concentrate on you and your new promotion. Go thru your clothes and put different outfits together....get some funky "Nancy Grace" necklaces....some handcuffs, perhaps??? LOL
Have a glass of wine and dance around in your PJ's....when ya get a little tipsy, try on some new make up looks and hair do's....that's always good for a few laughs.

I joined Match.com, too. I won't meet anyone until we email a few times, then talk on the phone and get to know each other a little. THEN I'll go on a date after a week or two. I can tell by then if he's worth shavin my legs for.....LOL

[video=youtube;Xn676-fLq7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I[/video]

"Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone".....best line of the song!

Aaaaand, now I'll go back to bein' a lurker...LOL

I think it's great to stay single while you're in your 20's and 30's and have as much time as you need for yourself until the right person pops along at the right time (and it is like that, you can't force it). Everyone I know who got married in their 20's is living through some kind of high school cheating scandal trying to regain lost youth, or worse.

Getting married young is not always the greatest move.

Butting in...and long winded

Be careful on match.com or any other dating website. Not everyone is truthful or trustworthy! Always let someone know where you are going in advance, even if you just email yourself with ALL DETAILS, so there is a trail. Not to be overly cautious, but I tried my hand at that a few years back. No way in hello will I try it again.

Don't worry about being single. Don't try to force a relationship and marriage. Many get married to ones that are not a fit for them and end up dreadfully miserable. Every single day, misery.

Take your time, play the field (safely). Don't worry about it.

For me, if I tried to make a relationship, it never worked. I always trusted that someone would come along when it was time. Someone always did. That worked for me at that time.

I haven't looked in a few years b/c I chose not to. I got tired of nothing more than sex buddies wanting ME to pay their way, yep, rent and all. I don't make enough to support me, much less a man. I got tired of playing. Again, if someone is to come along they will.

Also, having children is forever. Not forever cute babies, but a lot of sacrifices, burden if not prepared, break ups in relationships not set up for them, and you are tied to that partner forever now, via the child. And, the child will need your time, attention, resources, and most importantly a love that forgives even the worst of issues. Take this case as an example, even forgive your child of murder.

Keep fishing. There are loads of fish. Most to be tossed back.

Don't think your "ovaries will dry up" (yep, I've heard that before :floorlaugh:). You will have children when it is time. You will have more life experience to share then, and will no longer have the same kind personal life experience once a child is born. It is all about the child first forever after. Which is good, if that is what one is prepared for. If for any reason you do not, millions need adopting.

Someone will come. Love you first, do fun things for you, do sad things for you, and focus on just being you without anyone first.

Flowers and beads! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member