Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
ayza.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

I'm here :seeya:

Are you all looking forward to Christmas?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm here :seeya:

Are you all looking forward to Christmas?

Sort of. At least I've discovered a new favorite Christmas Song to enjoy. :D

Remember Dominick the Donkey ? Heehaw, heehaw, heewa... :floorlaugh: Well I found a sing-a-long version, aren't you excited ?! :floorlaugh:

Alright, Everyone, on the count of three :drumroll: 1 - 2 - 3 :

http://members.shaw.ca/cybernana/funpage/dominick/dominick.htm

For josie (and others wondering) - KCL has an amazing blog, I follow her there...Y'all should start reading from the beginning. Geez she is so astute, caring, and wonderful :) Especially with her brother...

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/

gcharlie said:
It was female related, and she gave the technical term for it...ovarian teratoma. The cyst were large enough that they could not be removed by laproscopic surgery. IIRC, she said it was larger than 9 mm.

Back in 1981 I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit - not sure how big 9 mm is??!! :waitasec: I hope all is well with her!!

Hi Daisymae - :wave: - my phone buddy!! :phone:

Josie - here's a link to KCL's website - I think it's okay to post:
http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com

Harmony - I don't drink, but those chocolates definitely look yummy!! :peace:

I'm very much looking forward to Christmas!! :skip:
All finished in shopping, :scared: got my tree up :christmastree: I'm ready!! :santahat:

Attachments

• MerryChristmas.jpg
    MerryChristmas.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 18
I'll substitute for YesNo with some jokes I found in my Reader's Digest

My sister got a call from her son's kindergarten teacher. When he'd gone in to check on little James in the bathroom, he noticed the boy was using a urinal. "That's odd," my sister said, "We never taught him how to use a urinal." "I could tell," said the teacher. "He was sitting in it.

On my way home from my mother's. I realized I'd left my cell phone at her house. So I went back to get it. Upon retrieving it, I noticed I had a message from Mom. She'd texted, "You left your phone."

My wife is a very adventurous cook. "How does this sound?" she called out from the kitchen. "Bonito, surimi, and anchovies in a decadent, silky broth." "Sounds delicious." I hollered back. "Is that what we're having tonight?" "No. I'm reading from this packet of cat food."

Fleeced
I stayed in a hotel where the towels were so think, I could hardly close my suitcase.

If cavemen had Twitter, we would still not have fire.

I don't think cops should wear mirrored sunglasses. The whole time the guy was chewing me out, all I could think was, I should cut my bangs.

:floorlaugh:

9 mm is small...the size of a pea, perhaps.

I just went back and double checked...it was 9 cm or about 3 1/2 inches. Say, the size of an orange?

I do hope that she is okay and pops in soon to let us know how she has been doing.

I am looking forward to Christmas too, more so the food than anything else.

But I need to contain my mini anxious situation thing that's imminent ha.

I dunno how much I can say, this Is in the private forums right where you can see unless you are registered?
I should know this by now.

Interetsting. I looked at myfoxphoenix.com and searched for Troy Hayden to see what the results were of today's hearing for Jodi Arias. There is a hearing today but guess it hasn't happened yet. Anyway....Troy Hayden has a report that when Deborah Milke was released from deth row after 20 years for the murder of her son, she was temporarily housed at MSCO. And CMJA sent a letter to jail administrators asking that Milke be placed in the cell next to hers. Jail adminsatrators refused saying that inmates could not request a cell because jail is not a hotel. LOL.

Also of note, both Jodi and Deborah were having hearings today. Deborah will find out if she is facing a new trial, while Jodi may find out the start date of her sentencing phase.

If anyone hears about the results of the hearing for the butcher, please post it. Thanks.

FYI - Drew Peterson's sons' appeal of his firing from Oak Brook Terrace Police Department has been upheld. Court finds he was fired for cause. Behavior/actions unbecoming of an officer.

I used to work in this town, many moons ago and lived within 10 minute drive. The police in this town always had the worst reputation for being the biggest jerks in law enforcement, even among other towns officers. They must really really dislike the attention that the former officer brought to their jurisdiction.

Article, Chicago Tribune, and imo, (dated cop in surrounding town 15+ years, so I know what opinions were).
Chicago Tribune.com/#section/543/

Can't copy/paste on kindle.

Back in 1981 I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit - not sure how big 9 mm is??!! :waitasec: I hope all is well with her!!

Hi Daisymae - :wave: - my phone buddy!! :phone:

Josie - here's a link to KCL's website - I think it's okay to post:
http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com

Harmony - I don't drink, but those chocolates definitely look yummy!! :peace:

I'm very much looking forward to Christmas!! :skip:
All finished in shopping, :scared: got my tree up :christmastree: I'm ready!! :santahat:

I'm actually looking forward to Christmas too. I finally got myself in the mood by going Christmas shopping for my DH's grandkids. Granddaughter is into dressing up like a Princess, that is in princess dresses. I wasn't even sure what that was until I started looking. Omg, now I remember why I always missed not having a daughter. So I found a really pretty dress, one of those with a full skirt that's covered with a sheer voille type fabric. Then came across the most adorable white faux fur mink stole. And it has a little matching purse with it! :skip: Oh dear, how could I pass it up, it is toooo adorable. So she really will look like the little princess that she is. :luv:

And, I am looking forward to making some good things to eat as well. Did ya'll see the recipe on KCL's blog for the Jam thumbprint cookies? Yum... I'm thinking I may do those, and/or maybe a Rum Cake. And I love to make appetizers, like cheese balls and dips, things like that. I don't know why, but that's what I like to make :). Just gotta watch out or I'll be looking like the :doughboy: after the holidays, lol.

Also, going to church last Sunday helped too. So thankful that I'm finally getting in the Christmas spirit.

Surprised that geevee wasn't here first with an update.

No trial date set for CMJA. Next court date 1/3/14 set for oral arguments.

There are no outstanding motions that I can tell by looking at the court docket. Which seems to say that JSS is being extremely cautious and sealing motions.

Unless this is a clerk error and was supposed to read status conference...

Surprised that geevee wasn't here first with an update.

No trial date set for CMJA. Next court date 1/3/14 set for oral arguments.

There are no outstanding motions that I can tell by looking at the court docket. Which seems to say that JSS is being extremely cautious and sealing motions.

Unless this is a clerk error and was supposed to read status conference...

LOL I'm here, I'm here!

Cripes, I forgot DST ended and AZ is now only 1 hour behind us, I was late for both hearings. lol And yeah, I was wondering why it was called an 'oral argument' hearing since all motions seemed to have been ruled on (you may be right though gc, JSS could be sealing them, esp. if they are about defense expert witnesses) but maybe it was originally schedule that way and never got changed on the docket once the need for O.A. ceased so they just did a status conference and set another date (for what, anyone know?).

LOL I'm here, I'm here!

Cripes, I forgot DST ended and AZ is now only 1 hour behind us, I was late for both hearings. lol And yeah, I was wondering why it was called an 'oral argument' hearing since all motions seemed to have been ruled on (you may be right though gc, JSS could be sealing them, esp. if they are about defense expert witnesses) but maybe it was originally schedule that way and never got changed on the docket once the need for O.A. ceased so they just did a status conference and set another date (for what, anyone know?).

One lawyer out there seems to be saying that everything will be under seal until the retrial begins.

So the gag order, if issued, will be under seal and there will be no way to verify if one has been issued and who is under the order.

Motions??? Hard for me to figure what motions could be coming forward now, especially with a retrial. Thought all of the bases had been covered in terms of PR. Whatever they might be, Nurmi is earning his keep.

One lawyer out there seems to be saying that everything will be under seal until the retrial begins.

So the gag order, if issued, will be under seal and there will be no way to verify if one has been issued and who is under the order.

Motions??? Hard for me to figure what motions could be coming forward now, especially with a retrial. Thought all of the bases had been covered in terms of PR. Whatever they might be, Nurmi is earning his keep.

Yeah, with everything being sealed it'll be very difficult for us to know what's going on. Wonder what Jan. 3rd is for?

Today is my mom's birthday. It's the second one to pass without her being here.

She always told us that she turned 13 years old on Friday the 13th. Today is another Friday the 13th birthday and it falls in the year 2013. She would think this was something!

RIP, Mom. Been thinking about you and miss you.

Today is my mom's birthday. It's the second one to pass without her being here.

She always told us that she turned 13 years old on Friday the 13th. Today is another Friday the 13th birthday and it falls in the year 2013. She would think this was something!

RIP, Mom. Been thinking about you and miss you.

I think Mom is letting you know she is still around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie