ID Channel - Deadly Sins Season Premiere, Jodi Arias: Killer Sex Kitten

PMLsmom

Reaction score
Just saw this advertised...It is the ID Channel - Deadly Sins season premiere: Jodi Arias: Killer Sex Kitten

To be aired this Saturday, 01/11/14 @ 9:00 pm (EST)

OMG - Will they NEVER end with these shows??????

Did anyone watch last night? I DVR'd it and haven't watched it yet...

I'm watching this now. The opening description is not very complementary to Travis, the victim. It's not a Jodi fluff piece, just the typical murder *advertiser censored* with everything sensationalized.

Also, this is a first that the actual people are way better looking than the actors recreating everything. I always found Jodi to dress as a tomboy. The show really dresses her like a typical 20 year old, really girly, lots of club gear. The actor playing Travis looks so much not like him. He's got brown eyes. I remember Travis having blue- hazel eyes.

Lots of factual errors or assumptions with very little supporting evidence. For instance, the assumption that Travis knew she was coming to his home the day he was killed.

I still don't think they had sex that day. I don't blame him for ever having sex with her. I think no adult should apologize for consensual sexual acts. This show was so murder *advertiser censored* cheese that it shows how low ID has gotten. Remember Disappeared and how awesome it was? They actually had decent documentaries and now it's murder *advertiser censored* murder murder murder. I do applaud them for having the restraint to wait this long. The reenactment of the murder was messed up.

Murder *advertiser censored*.

The first time I ever heard that phrase was on South Park.

JA isn't exactly unattractive but I certainly wouldn't call her a "sex kitten" especially after seeing her nude photos.

Murder *advertiser censored*.

The first time I ever heard that phrase was on South Park.

That's where I got it from! I watched the episode and immediately went to ID and laughed.

That's where I got it from! I watched the episode and immediately went to ID and laughed.

That show caused me to question why I was watching this trial and all other murder shows. Then I shrugged and kept on going!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back