Reaction score
strwberrys.jpg
link

Blushtini.jpg
link

Marking my spot :wave:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Marking my spot too!!! Hi josie!!

Hope everyone is warm and safe and healthy!

The good news the peak of the flu season has dropped and H1N1 is not as rampant anymore. Phew!

Dear Friends, so far February has sucked for me. Started it off with the darn flu and today I had to put one of my precious dogs to sleep. My heart is so broken.

:grouphug: :( So sorry Kensie.
Dear Friends, so far February has sucked for me. Started it off with the darn flu and today I had to put one of my precious dogs to sleep. My heart is so broken.

I am so sorry for the loss of you precious pet, Kensie. You have had a rough month. Hope things will be looking better for the later half of February. Hugs and thoughts of comfort and peace going out to you.

I'm so sorry Kensie. I know how painful it is. :(

Marking my spot, too!

Hi everyone! :wave:

Im sooooooo very sorry for you!! I'm still struggling with the loss of little Zoey. They can take huge parts of our lives. Again sending hugs

Oh Kens, I'm so sorry. :( You seem to be going through such a hard time right now. I'm sending you giant, virtual hugs right now.

The loss of a pet is so devastating. I can't imagine what you're going through. We love you!

Hello peeps!
Long time no be here, LOL!:floorlaugh:

Just passing through, another death penalty trial started in Arizona, Az vs. DeVault......Juan's not there :tantrum:.....but seems to have most of the elements of CMJA's case, and Devault and "what's her face", it seems, may have been BFF's at Estrella at one point:shocked2:

So if anyone wants to take a gander at it, thread's at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232578 TheTawnyDilly has most of today on Youtube.

Today was opening statements, and 3 witnesses (LE), of course no trial on FRIDAY, and the usual 10:30-12:00 and 1:30-4:00 ish time schedule. Today, they actually finished up ahead of schedule......and NO SIDEBARS!!!!

Had a visit with my pulmonologist today....we added asthma med #3 to my daily regime....ugh.

Did anyone watch Big Bang Theory tonight? The actress who played JA in the Lifetime movie had a part in the show.

Hello peeps!
Long time no be here, LOL!:floorlaugh:

Just passing through, another death penalty trial started in Arizona, Az vs. DeVault......Juan's not there :tantrum:.....but seems to have most of the elements of CMJA's case, and Devault and "what's her face", it seems, may have been BFF's at Estrella at one point:shocked2:

So if anyone wants to take a gander at it, thread's at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232578 TheTawnyDilly has most of today on Youtube.

Today was opening statements, and 3 witnesses (LE), of course no trial on FRIDAY, and the usual 10:30-12:00 and 1:30-4:00 ish time schedule. Today, they actually finished up ahead of schedule......and NO SIDEBARS!!!!

Sounds exicting! :seeya: Are you watching it live or on youTube?

BTW ~ I looovveeee :heart: your avatar!

Sorry to hear. :( Get plenty of rest and drinks plenty of water.

Losing a beloved pet is heartbreaking, take time to heal. ~Namaste~

:grouphug:

Yes, thank you for asking. I have to go to work tomorrow.

Hi Kensie, I'm glad your feeling better. Wish you didnt have to go to work. Did you have the hini flu? they say it is really bad. Take care and get rest tomorrow after work, dont want it back. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy