TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit my Billie fence is wobbling. My heart goes out to Clint and Naomi....their suffering is so real you could feel it. :(

I will say tho that Billie has never been asked the kind of questions Clint was asked tonight. It is unfortunate because I would have loved to hear what her answers were.

Yet BD clearly stated that the only ones over that evening were a couple relatives, nobody else so lots of cars shouldn't have been parked in front of the house at that time.

I trust LE took videos or pictures of just how many cars were parked in front of the home that evening.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
According to CD 2 cases of beer were taken into the house...that screams party to me. I was trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt because in my mind having a New Years Eve party while your child is missing is just unconscionable. Utterly dismayed and appalled at their behavior.

IMO, it was soooo refreshing to hear an interview where the focus was not on SA

HD likes the Cowboys and the Steelers. She loves making her brother DD posters and it embarrasses him, she does not mind the "spot-light". She likes mixed martial arts and CD has spent a lot of time playing baseball with her.........

I hope the STEELER's do not disappoint Hailey!
I'll be thinking of her during the whole game..........
dedicated to a sweet gal.
Thanks Clint for giving us Hailey.
Now after a month we KNOW Hailey!
I didn't know she was into martial arts.
Bless N,CD,DD and baby sister.
Find Hailey PLEASE LE.

This case has taken on new importance for me after tonight's interview. In any missing child case, the focus is on the child. But we can't deny that our empathy for the parents plays a part in how we view a case. If we think they're guilty, our anger demands justice. When we feel they're pain, we want to make their hearts stop breaking. Even more than before, that's how I feel for CD and NS.

BBM. The thanks button wasn't enough.

:goodpost:

I hope the STEELER's do not disappoint Hailey!
I'll be thinking of her during the whole game..........
dedicated to a sweet gal
Thanks Clint for giving us Hailey.
Now after a month we KNOW Hailey!
I didn't know she was into martial arts.
Bless N,CD,DD and baby sister.
Find Hailey PLEASE LE.
Me too, Passion.

According to CD 2 cases of beer were taken into the house...that screams party to me. I was trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt because in my mind having a New Years Eve party while your child is missing is just unconscionable. Utterly dismayed and appalled at their behavior.

Sadly, I agree. I have been sitting on the fence this whole time.
:fence:

Not anymore. I've found a much better use for it.
:banghead:

Clint called and talked to Tim Miller from TES!!!
YES!
and TES may of come in secret...........
There is a reason everything is secret.........SA for 1
JMOO
Clint did work, hurt back.

CD made Hailey real tonight. Not just another picture on a missing poster.

That's exactly what I think. CD made his little girl real. He is a loving father who is broken hearted. I pray Hailey if found soon.

IMO, it was soooo refreshing to hear an interview where the focus was not on SA

Yes and not have to re-wire your brain to interpret what the interviewee was saying or meant to say in a round about way......

Not that it is important in the scheme of things at all, but weren't we told, possibly by Billie's friend, that DD was Clint's child?

IMO, Clint is attempting to come to terms with Billie as he thinks he knows her and Billie's recent behavior since their daughter's disappearance:

Clint: ...i just can't see how someone can sit on the couch comfortable watching a television program waiting for their daughter to come in...like the little party they had on New Years...I did see them carrying in two cases of beer...

around 84:27

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie