TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit my Billie fence is wobbling. My heart goes out to Clint and Naomi....their suffering is so real you could feel it. :(

I will say tho that Billie has never been asked the kind of questions Clint was asked tonight. It is unfortunate because I would have loved to hear what her answers were.

True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.

Clint called and talked to Tim Miller from TES!!!
YES!
and TES may of come in secret...........
There is a reason everything is secret.........SA for 1
JMOO
Clint did work, hurt back.

Yes... CLINT called TES (more than once). CLINT called the media to arrange interviews for BD, since he doesn't do well in front of the camera. He has been more involved than anyone knew, besides just beating the streets physically searching for his baby girl. This man has my respect. I don't care that he has been caught with pot. I don't care if he wasn't a model parent in the past (according to some). He is now. And he's doing everything he can think of to bring Hailey home.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

(Didn't BD state previously -- on NG maybe-- that she was the one who contacted TES?)

When he talked about the first couple of weeks when they didn't have a car, and him and NS and the baby walking the streets, calling her name.......my heart broke.

Didn't I read that someone gave BD a vehicle? I think a van? Then the Somer Thompson Foundation gives her a grant.

I'd love to know if anyone gave the same considerations to CD. I just feel like it might be put to better use. JMO

There are times that no matter who you are, where you come from, what your background is, that we all speak the same language..and sometimes it's not even so much the words themselves that we understand...

I hope the STEELER's do not disappoint Hailey!
I'll be thinking of her during the whole game..........
dedicated to a sweet gal.
Thanks Clint for giving us Hailey.
Now after a month we KNOW Hailey!
I didn't know she was into martial arts.
Bless N,CD,DD and baby sister.
Find Hailey PLEASE LE.
I sent them an email telling them about Hailey, asking them to keep her in their hearts when they march out on that field...and to win this one for her!

True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.

True brigh....I can't argue your point.

Clint needs a Marc Klass in the worst way...I hope Marc or someone was listening...

According to CD 2 cases of beer were taken into the house...that screams party to me. I was trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt because in my mind having a New Years Eve party while your child is missing is just unconscionable. Utterly dismayed and appalled at their behavior.

Isn't it funny how yesterday BD was defended for possibly having a beer or 2. Then tonight after hearing that 2 cases of beer were taken into BD's home makes a difference. That sounds like a party, imo.

I hope the STEELER's do not disappoint Hailey!
I'll be thinking of her during the whole game..........
dedicated to a sweet gal.
Thanks Clint for giving us Hailey.
Now after a month we KNOW Hailey!
I didn't know she was into martial arts.
Bless N,CD,DD and baby sister.
Find Hailey PLEASE LE.
YES and a brown belt in jujitsu!!! How he talked about playing catch with the kids and the posters she would make and put up in D's room.

I truly hope if Hailey is out there she can hear this show with her daddy talking to her and about her. She would want to come home now - she would know she has a safe place where she is loved.

He took DD to his first martial arts class the other night,I can see him wanting his son to be more able to protect himself,so sad.

Sadly, I agree. I have been sitting on the fence this whole time.
:fence:

Not anymore. I've found a much better use for it.
:banghead:

Yes, I had a bonfire just awhile ago, nice flickering flames of doubt gone.....

I admit my Billie fence is wobbling. My heart goes out to Clint and Naomi....their suffering is so real you could feel it. :(

I will say tho that Billie has never been asked the kind of questions Clint was asked tonight. It is unfortunate because I would have loved to hear what her answers were.

If your fence falls over nobody will let you hit the ground..I promise..

Not that it is important in the scheme of things at all, but weren't we told, possibly by Billie's friend, that DD was Clint's child?
I asked her that question. She answered with a question, something to the effect of he calls him dad, doesn't he? Or he calls him son, doesn't he? It was way way back, many threads ago.

Two cases of beer, yeah, but she's not responsible for what her guests brought in. Maybe misguided but possible they thought they were doing the right thing. Unless of course she brought the beer in. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer