Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Let's move the transcript discussion here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236305"]Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I will move a bunch of posts over.

Thanks,

Salem

The Trustee wants to Strike Casey’s Amended Objection to the Claim by the Ambulance company [when she fell in the elevator, while in leg chains and busted her mouth].

Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance company’s CLAIM # 1, saying she should not have to pay the bill of $921.15 to the Ambulance company because she was in custody at the time, and Casey has no money [“insolvent”], and the State of Florida, Orange County should pay the bill.
The Ambulance company had until May 11, 2013 to file a Response to Casey’s objection, but did not do so.

The Trustee says he is now in the process of closing the bankruptcy case and this unresolved Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM is hindering and delaying the closing of the bankruptcy case.

The Trustee says Casey has no standing to object to the Ambulance CLAIM because her bankruptcy case has no money [“insolvent”], and there will be no excess funds for Casey.

And, the Ambulance company did not Respond to Casey’s Objection.
The Trustee says that Casey has failed to forward an Order to the Court, so he wants the Judge to file an Order striking Casey’s Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM.

Motion to Strike Debtors Amended Objection to Claim No. 1 [Ambulance company]
Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger
(Entered: 05/15/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpINVgyTFNiTkFvUlk/edit?usp=sharing

The Trustee wants to Strike Casey’s Amended Objection to the Claim by the Ambulance company [when she fell in the elevator, while in leg chains and busted her mouth].

Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance company’s CLAIM # 1, saying she should not have to pay the bill of $921.15 to the Ambulance company because she was in custody at the time, and Casey has no money [“insolvent”], and the State of Florida, Orange County should pay the bill.
The Ambulance company had until May 11, 2013 to file a Response to Casey’s objection, but did not do so.

The Trustee says he is now in the process of closing the bankruptcy case and this unresolved Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM is hindering and delaying the closing of the bankruptcy case.

The Trustee says Casey has no standing to object to the Ambulance CLAIM because her bankruptcy case has no money [“insolvent”], and there will be no excess funds for Casey.

And, the Ambulance company did not Respond to Casey’s Objection.
The Trustee says that Casey has failed to forward an Order to the Court, so he wants the Judge to file an Order striking Casey’s Objection to the Ambulance CLAIM.

Motion to Strike Debtors Amended Objection to Claim No. 1 [Ambulance company]
Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger
(Entered: 05/15/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpINVgyTFNiTkFvUlk/edit?usp=sharing

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I think that since she was in custody the state should pay. JMO

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I think that since she was in custody the state should pay. JMO

Haven't they paid enough already for that little witch? I know what you mean, but I really can't hear it right now.

I was just thinking earlier, why is it never someone like Casey who comes down with terminal brain cancer? why is it always, good, kind and sweet children?

I hate her. I said it. I do.

It is my issue, and I will own it.

Haven't they paid enough already for that little witch? I know what you mean, but I really can't hear it right now.

I was just thinking earlier, why is it never someone like Casey who comes down with terminal brain cancer? why is it always, good, kind and sweet children?

I hate her. I said it. I do.

It is my issue, and I will own it.

Only the good die young.

If they don't pay KC's then they are setting a precedent, and I think it may be unconstitutional as well.

At this point in the bankruptcy case, nobody is paying the Ambulance bill.
Not the State of Florida and not Casey Anthony.
The debt is being dealt with in Casey's bankruptcy case.
There is zero money in Casey's "estate" to pay any of the Creditors who filed a Claim - so nobody gets anything.

It is interesting to me, that Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance bill -- but filed no such complaint/objection to Baez' outrageous claim!

- Ambulance added 4/4/2013 $ 921.15 FILED CLAIM (1)

- Orange County Sheriff's Office - $ 145,660.21 FILED CLAIM (2)
[judgment for Inv Fees & Costs - Court Ordered by Judge Perry]

- Internal Revenue Service - $ 68,540 - -$ 80,855.11 FILED CLAIM (3)

- State of Florida - $ 50.00 FILED CLAIM (4) - Filed by Linda Drane Burdick - Chief Assistant State Attorney
[Ofc State Atty - judgment for Inv Fees & Costs]
Court Ordered Costs of Prosecution

- Tim Miller/Texas EquuSearch - civil suit - FILED CLAIM (5) exceeds
$ 100,000 - reached "Settlement" and TES agreed to get no money

- Zenaida Gonzalez - civil suit - FILED CLAIM (6) no amount claimed

- Baez - $ 500,000 - $ 397, 431.78 FILED CLAIM (7)

- Roy Kronk - civil suit - FILED CLAIM (8) no amount claimed

At this point in the bankruptcy case, nobody is paying the Ambulance bill.
Not the State of Florida and not Casey Anthony.
The debt is being dealt with in Casey's bankruptcy case.
There is zero money in Casey's "estate" to pay any of the Creditors who filed a Claim - so nobody gets anything.

It is interesting to me, that Casey filed an Objection to the Ambulance bill -- but filed no such complaint/objection to Baez' outrageous claim!

- Ambulance added 4/4/2013 $ 921.15 FILED CLAIM (1)

- Orange County Sheriff's Office - $ 145,660.21 FILED CLAIM (2)
[judgment for Inv Fees & Costs - Court Ordered by Judge Perry]

- Internal Revenue Service - $ 68,540 - -$ 80,855.11 FILED CLAIM (3)

- State of Florida - $ 50.00 FILED CLAIM (4) - Filed by Linda Drane Burdick - Chief Assistant State Attorney
[Ofc State Atty - judgment for Inv Fees & Costs]
Court Ordered Costs of Prosecution

- Tim Miller/Texas EquuSearch - civil suit - FILED CLAIM (5) exceeds
$ 100,000 - reached "Settlement" and TES agreed to get no money

- Zenaida Gonzalez - civil suit - FILED CLAIM (6) no amount claimed

- Baez - $ 500,000 - $ 397, 431.78 FILED CLAIM (7)

- Roy Kronk - civil suit - FILED CLAIM (8) no amount claimed

She is relying on that fictitious $500K bill to Baez to ensure she is made bankrupt. Without that, it is probable she could have got a job somewhere
and paid all the other creditors over time. Many people have student loans bigger than that, medical students for example. She just wants it all erased
so she can start reaping money from her 'true story' if anyone is sucker enough to pay for it... More fool the bankruptcy trustees for believing her!

She is relying on that fictitious $500K bill to Baez to ensure she is made bankrupt. Without that, it is probable she could have got a job somewhere
and paid all the other creditors over time. Many people have student loans bigger than that, medical students for example. She just wants it all erased
so she can start reaping money from her 'true story' if anyone is sucker enough to pay for it... More fool the bankruptcy trustees for believing her!

In my opinion ... the Trustee does not necessarily "believe" Casey ... but the Trustee only cares about how much money HE can make off of Casey's bankruptcy case, and he chose to NOT even investigate Baez' claim, or any of Casey's statements in the bankruptcy case, because there is no "easy" way to find the hidden money she has, and get a percentage of that money. So the Trustee wants out of the case, so he and his attorney, do not have to spend more time and expense on this no-money case.

The Trustee got $ 25,000 from Casey for the "rights to her story", and the Trustee is willing to cut his losses and close the case.

I don't understand why on Page 8 of her Indigency statement, she says that
she owes Baez $89,454.82 and that no further payment of any kind is anticipated. Once she signed this, how can he come up with another bill for $500K?

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

Exactly! Many of us have been wondering that from the start. It's all there in black and white .... they agreed no further payment was expected.

Does anyone know if he submitted an itemized bill proving he is owed this money? I doubt it, because he doesn't seem to have to toe the same line everyone else does, but just thought I'd ask.

Exactly! Many of us have been wondering that from the start. It's all there in black and white .... they agreed no further payment was expected.

Does anyone know if he submitted an itemized bill proving he is owed this money? I doubt it, because he doesn't seem to have to toe the same line everyone else does, but just thought I'd ask.

Baez filed a "CLAIM" [links below] - and the Trustee never asked for more supporting documentation

CLAIM SEVEN

Jose Baez
c/o The Baez Law Firm
522 Simpson Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34744-4458

Payment to:
Baez Law Firm - Miami Office
2020 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 1101
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Amount claimed: $ 397, 431.78

Basis for Claim - "Legal services performed"
under 11 U.S.C. 507(a) ( )

Retainer Amount = $ 500,000.00

Payments made from Dec 2008 - Sept 23, 2011 = total $ 102,568.22
[$ 8,754.41 paid by Atty Macaluso]

Outstanding Balance = $ 397,431.78

Payment made on Sept 23, 2011 of $ 10,113.39 was payment made by third party of $ 45,500.00

Amounts subtracted from $ 45,500.00:
- $ 13,650.00 paid to Taxes
- $ 10,000.00 paid to P.I. Pat McKenna
- $ 6,736.61 paid to P.I. Jeremiah Lyons
- $ 5,000.00 paid to misc expenses - computer, personal items, etc

Original Filed Date: 06/24/2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQUExQjlnbWh6eTA/edit?usp=sharing
AMENDED CLAIM

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIM05iSnRHUWdUaXM/edit?usp=sharing
ORIGINAL CLAIM

TT- can you please find the Trustee email addy again- I want to send them this doc once again. I can't believe they just accept her claim at face value.

I don't understand why on Page 8 of her Indigency statement, she says that
she owes Baez $89,454.82 and that no further payment of any kind is anticipated. Once she signed this, how can he come up with another bill for $500K?

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

This is such an obvious con, imo. I still don't understand why no issue was ever raised... It wasn't until jbaez filed his proof of claim for fca's bankruptcy that the retainer fee of half a million dollars suddenly made an appearance. Like you could just let half a mill slip your mind. And I totally agree with you ZsaZsa, she needed that fictitious $500,000 to ensure the bankruptcy. That's exactly why the retainer showed up when it did... She's a con... And regardless of whether the trustee just wanted to take his $25,000 and move on, he should've, at the very least, made an inquiry! Someone needs to stop making everything so easy for fca... It seems like it's just easier to pacify her than hold her accountable. I get it, she's a parasite and zaps your brain, but I still think it's the right thing to do, and would really appreciate it if someone would finally think of Caylee first. I guess this whole issue will just have to be chalked up to another successful lie, under oath, for team oca...

Below is that interview with Mason from September '2011... He says she owes them nothing... And he's speaking for all of them. Both the question and the answer reference the entire defense team...

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/September-2011/Wag-of-the-Finger/

OM: How much does she owe her defense team?

CM: She doesn’t owe us anything. Get the record straight. The value of the lawyer time on an hourly rate is over $2 million. We were paid nothing. At the beginning, there was a $200,000 payment. Mr. Baez got about $60,000, the rest went to other members of the team and expenses at that time. My hourly accounting alone was somewhere in excess of $600,000.

All jmo.

Baez filed a "CLAIM" [links below] - and the Trustee never asked for more supporting documentation

CLAIM SEVEN

Jose Baez
c/o The Baez Law Firm
522 Simpson Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34744-4458

Payment to:
Baez Law Firm - Miami Office
2020 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 1101
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Amount claimed: $ 397, 431.78

Basis for Claim - "Legal services performed"
under 11 U.S.C. 507(a) ( )

Retainer Amount = $ 500,000.00

Payments made from Dec 2008 - Sept 23, 2011 = total $ 102,568.22
[$ 8,754.41 paid by Atty Macaluso]

Outstanding Balance = $ 397,431.78

Payment made on Sept 23, 2011 of $ 10,113.39 was payment made by third party of $ 45,500.00

Amounts subtracted from $ 45,500.00:
- $ 13,650.00 paid to Taxes
- $ 10,000.00 paid to P.I. Pat McKenna
- $ 6,736.61 paid to P.I. Jeremiah Lyons
- $ 5,000.00 paid to misc expenses - computer, personal items, etc

Original Filed Date: 06/24/2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQUExQjlnbWh6eTA/edit?usp=sharing
AMENDED CLAIM

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIM05iSnRHUWdUaXM/edit?usp=sharing
ORIGINAL CLAIM

Why would they need P.I.'s to defend an accidental drowning? Who do these guys think they are fooling?

Does anybody think they can get her for perjury after the bankruptcy case goes through? Either she lied at the indigency or the bankruptcy, they can't both be true.

Hoping she doesn't just skate....again.

Does anybody think they can get her for perjury after the bankruptcy case goes through? Either she lied at the indigency or the bankruptcy, they can't both be true.

Hoping she doesn't just skate....again.

I think they could get her for perjury on just about everything she's ever said in her whole life, or for at least the last 6 years anyway, because all she ever does is lie. And lie under oath, at that... But, they won't, imo... Makes me crraaazzzzyyyy!!!!!:pullhair:. Problem is, I'm sure jbaez would have no problem producing some document, that would make this never before heard of "retainer agreement" appear legit. Voila, then run and hide behind some lame agreement they came up with once upon a time, unrelated to work product, and claim attorney client privilege was why it wasn't previously disclosed. That's just the kind of snakes they are, and it's how they've conducted themselves throughout the entire case. No doubt, it's the ONLY reason she was acquitted. And since jbaez wouldn't have been able to have a retainer fee covered under fca's indigency status, that wouldn't be an issue as far as not reporting it during one of the hearings. They're concerned with the trial fees, consultants, experts, and whatever else necessary work product fees the defense could come up with for her trial defense... As far as the bankruptcy goes, kind of the same, except everyone knows they're both lying about the retainer fee because her entire defense team, including jbaez, have said time and again she owes them NOTHING... However, I fully expect jbaez and fca would play a big time game of semantics against that argument... Doesn't mean they'd be right, but they'd play it, and whatever else they've "been advised" to do to get away with it....Regardless, I definitely think there's clear evidence of federal perjury on the bankruptcy claim, but I don't think she will be charged. I don't understand why, though...She should... That's why nobody can stand her or her team, and are sooo fed up... I hope I'm wrong, and I really hope someone else has more optimistic thoughts on this right now...Cuz, I'm telling you, if she got slapped with a federal perjury charge I wouldn't be able to contain myself, the shock would kill me dead...

All jmo.

I'm still waiting for Cindy Anthony to be charged with perjury! :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77