Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

Uhg! These people make me want to .........:slap:

Where's a sinkhole when you need one?

Haha...amen to that!

People like this give Florida a very, very, very bad name. (Of course, they're not really Floridians....they are carpetbaggers.) We have enough other problems without the Anthonys and their enablers. Oy. *sigh* :mad:

(Greets from the public library... :)...sure do miss my daily dose of Websleuths. Keep fighting the good fight...w00t!)
:seeya:

Jane, I don't know why you aren't here anymore, but wanted to say I always enjoyed your posts and miss hearing from you. Mac

Here is Casey Anthony's Motion for Summary Judgment in the ZENAIDA case -- which took FOUR extensions of time to finally get filed.

Motion For Summary Judgment Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
(Entered: 04/25/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIYmJZRGt3al9OazQ/edit?usp=sharing

IV. CONCLUSION
For all of the reasons set forth above, this Court should enter summary judgment in favor of Casey Anthony, dismissing the Complaint with prejudice, and awarding Ms. Anthony costs and such other relief as is just and appropriate. This fictional play, set in a theatre of the absurd, has run all too long, needlessly wasting judicial resources. Plaintiff’s efforts to dress herself up in the “nanny’s” costume, when reviewed by this Court in its natural sense without a forced or strained construction, McCormick, 139 So.2d at 200 (Fla. 1962), is pitiable, not actionable.

ELECTRONICALLY FILED this day, the 25th day of April, 2014.

David L. Schrader
dschraderlaw.assistant@gmail.com

Zenaida's attorney has 21 days to file a Response to this - by May 16, 2014.

Status Conference in the Zenaida case on April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

Here is Casey Anthony's Motion for Summary Judgment in the ZENAIDA case -- which took FOUR extensions of time to finally get filed.

Motion For Summary Judgment Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony

IV. CONCLUSION
For all of the reasons set forth above, this Court should enter summary judgment in favor of Casey Anthony, dismissing the Complaint with prejudice, and awarding Ms. Anthony costs and such other relief as is just and appropriate. This fictional play, set in a theatre of the absurd, has run all too long, needlessly wasting judicial resources. Plaintiff’s efforts to dress herself up in the “nanny’s” costume, when reviewed by this Court in its natural sense without a forced or strained construction, McCormick, 139 So.2d at 200 (Fla. 1962), is pitiable, not actionable.

David L. Schrader

So, it took him 4 extensions to come up with a motion that sounds like it was written by a 5th grade bully? The wording sounds exactly like a level baez was stoop to .. full of personal insults. I also noticed he wants his client (i.e., himself) to be reimbursed for all costs. I think these attorney's who so readily jumped on board to defend her pro-bono shouldn't be awarded 1 red cent.

IV. CONCLUSION

David L. Schrader

Wow. Did he really say "needlessly wasting judicial time"? Did he forget the millions of taxpayer dollars and over 3 years spent on the Criminal trail activities of FCA because she claimed that Caylee was kidnapped (and stuck with that lie for years) and then said it was an "accidental drowning " Hello Kettle?, pot here. It must take very little common since to pass the bar.

Wow. Did he really say "needlessly wasting judicial time"? Did he forget the millions of taxpayer dollars and over 3 years spent on the Criminal trail activities of FCA because she claimed that Caylee was kidnapped (and stuck with that lie for years) and then said it was an "accidental drowning " Hello Kettle?, pot here. It must take very little common since to pass the bar.

I agree completely. It is so disgusting that FCA is contriving to feign her innocence in this bankruptcy by pointing her finger at someone else as the guilty party when she herself killed Caylee and let her rot in the swampy woods. Throughout this whole case FCA has pointed her finger at everyone else trying to shift the blame away from herself.

Paraphrasing on the motion from bottom of page 7 and top of page 8,

The bankruptcy is supposed to give a "fresh start" to debtors by discharging all debts owned by the debtor. The purpose of the "fresh start" is to protect "honest but unfortunate" debtors.

Does this attorney actually think FCA is "honest but unfortunate"? She is a liar and a murderer and should be rotting away in her own filth.

Further on in the motion, FCA brings up all the "bad" deeds of ZG to try to discredit her while in fact, most of the descriptions could have easily been describing FCA in her "hey" days. Call the kettle black?

The motion talks of ZG disguising herself as the "nanny" when FCA disguised herself with sunglasses and a wig in the video deposition. Call that kettle black, huh! In the one hearing though, FCA came dressed appropriately - as the evil black witch that she truly is.

They can protest all they want but the fact is that no one would be aware of Zenaida's existence without Casey broadcasting the story that she kidnapped her, then stating on national TV that she had not been cleared from the investigation, when she knew as a fact that she had.

IV. CONCLUSION

David L. Schrader

IMO
This Fictional Play, as he calls it, is based on the writing of his client, shall we get her Official Police Report out?
and add the taped interview at Universal studios?

The theatre of the absurd was opened by his client in 2008..well actually we can probably date the opening previous to 2008.

:twocents:

I remember one of the early interviews where George said Caylee was able to get her own breakfast (go into the fridge and help herself) at 2 yrs old. He seemed quite OK with that :rolleyes: so I have my doubts as to how often
she actually got a breakfast made for her when Casey was in charge...
she probably had to scrounge for food while Casey was on the phone or still asleep!
Yeah, I get the feeling that Cindy probably did know Caylee's likes and needs alot better than Casey who ignored her. And what is wrong with bagels and eggs for breakfast? In my mind that's alot healthier than waffles and pancakes with all the syrup. At least this way, she got some protein and not just all sugar and carbs!
As disgusting and obnoxious of a person as Cindy is, IMO, I still think she cared more and was a better caregiver for Caylee than Casey ever was.

Yeah, I get the feeling that Cindy probably did know Caylee's likes and needs alot better than Casey who ignored her. And what is wrong with bagels and eggs for breakfast? In my mind that's alot healthier than waffles and pancakes with all the syrup. At least this way, she got some protein and not just all sugar and carbs!
As disgusting and obnoxious of a person as Cindy is, IMO, I still think she cared more and was a better caregiver for Caylee than Casey ever was.

A person can be disgusting and obnoxious all they want and I could still understand them. When they lie in the court of law to protect the murderer of her granddaughter, i'm done saying one word in her defense. She is the very evil that she spawned.

The attorney also stated in this document that ZG was not going to be rewarded by the system for lying. What the heck do they think CA did the whole darn time.

I read the whole thing and I think the ZG is going to get nothing. I hate to say it but it sounds like they have a case. I just hope ZG doesn't have to pay.

I am not an attorney but I don't know how ZG attorney's are going to get around the fact that ZG lied early on. Unfortunately it doesn't matter what CA did. JMO I sure hope I am wrong.

One word- PROJECTION.

Every single thing stated in the complaint about ZG could actually be said about FCA and be the god honest truth about her- nothing truer actually. I am amazed and appalled.

KC not only allowed it to be done to one person but also R. Kronk on a much higher level.

Oh, wait. Make that three. She also pointed a finger at Jesse. jmo

How much more can one person get away with?

I guess I will have my answer soon enough.

I get so pizzed off when reading her attorneys bullchit!

KC not only allowed it to be done to one person but also R. Kronk on a much higher level.

Oh, wait. Make that three. She also pointed a finger at Jesse. jmo

and lets not forget the horrid accusations she and baez fired at her own father...being a vile perv. imoo george would be #4 of finger pointing blame.

IV. CONCLUSION

David L. Schrader

How utterly rude!!!
And money due her? For what? Anyone here think she's gone out-of-pocket for anything??!

One word- PROJECTION.

Every single thing stated in the complaint about ZG could actually be said about FCA and be the god honest truth about her- nothing truer actually. I am amazed and appalled.
Yup...nothing real about this chick. She couldn't even pull off the role of "mother".

Casey's original attorneys in her ZENAIDA defamation case in STATE COURT, Charles M. Greene and Andrew J. Chmelir wrote up a 44-page "Undisputed Facts", and this was originally filed in the ZENAIDA GONZALEZ STATE COURT Case # 2008-CA-24573, on Feb 27, 2012. Casey's bankruptcy attorney, David L. Schrader, filed a copy of this 44-page "Undisputed Facts", in the ZENAIDA bankrutpcy court case on April 28, 2014, to go along with his Motion for Summary Judgment.

Charles M. Greene and Andrew J. Chmelir are no longer working for Casey Anthony.

Notice of Filing Defedants Statement of Undisputed Facts Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony.
(Attachments: # 1 Defendants Statement of Undisputed Facts)
(Entered: 04/28/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcE5vZFo1RGN4TE0/edit?usp=sharing

Status Conference in the ZENAIDA case, tomorrow April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

Zenaida has until May 16, 2014 to file a RESPONSE to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment.

Zenaida's attorneys are R. Scott Shuker, John B. Dorris, and Keith R. Mitnik.

It's said that owners of dogs over time begin to resemble the dogs they own. Likewise, maybe defense attorneys who hang onto their scum clients for too long begin to sound like them.

The unprofessionalism of FCA's attorneys never ceases to amaze. Baez with his lies and touchy-feeling relationship with her. Middle finger man's relationship with her that still lasts, years later.

Now this one with his ad hominem bullying attacks in a legal brief. Out of bounds, out of order, and out of their minds, all of them. I'd say shame on them, but what's the point..they are all shameless, just like their client.

Casey's original attorneys in her ZENAIDA defamation case in STATE COURT, Charles M. Greene and Andrew J. Chmelir wrote up a 44-page "Undisputed Facts", and this was originally filed in the ZENAIDA GONZALEZ STATE COURT Case # 2008-CA-24573, on Feb 27, 2012. Casey's bankruptcy attorney, David L. Schrader, filed a copy of this 44-page "Undisputed Facts", in the ZENAIDA bankrutpcy court case on April 28, 2014, to go along with his Motion for Summary Judgment.

Charles M. Greene and Andrew J. Chmelir are no longer working for Casey Anthony.

Notice of Filing Defedants Statement of Undisputed Facts Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony.
(Attachments: # 1 Defendants Statement of Undisputed Facts)
(Entered: 04/28/2014)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcE5vZFo1RGN4TE0/edit?usp=sharing

Status Conference in the ZENAIDA case, tomorrow April 29, 2014 at 1:30pm in Tampa.

Zenaida has until May 16, 2014 to file a RESPONSE to Casey's Motion for Summary Judgment.

Zenaida's attorneys are R. Scott Shuker, John B. Dorris, and Keith R. Mitnik.

When did Charles Greene jump ship? I thought he was still on board as her Civil Case Attorney...though Mason seems to be more involved in her Civil/Bankruptcy Cases for a Criminal Defense Attorney

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back