2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely convinced that the family issues contained in the RO will shed a lot of light into the vanishing of Kyron Horman.

Moo of course.

We've seen hundreds of pictures of Kyron. Has anyone spotted a birthmark?

I'm confused (the biggest understatement right now). Why would Desiree and Kaine wait until Terri got herself the biggest hotshot lawyer to tell her she needs to start speaking up about Kyron? If they were so suspicious of her, why did they not demand answers from her when she was there amongst them? What changed?
What is causing them to think Kyron is alive somewhere after 3+ weeks (without telling the public about very important info r.e. Kyron's health and identification marks).

Yea, I think it somehow has to do with Terri hiring the big guns attorney yesterday. Do they think she's hiding behind her attorney, or are they feeling something else - such as jealousy or more importantly: a loss of control over Terri.

Because after all, nothing new was gained today except his birthmark and allergy to bees. And their show of control!

Here's another thing about WW and the Oregonian being declared "not a team player". What have they posted that has harmed or hijacked the search for Kyron? What did I miss? I mean honestly - there is a divorce and a RO - big freaking deal. That isn't nearly as big of a story as Kyron being left outside his classroom to then just go poof into thin air while TM drives....what? - the truck, the car? - back home to - who....where was the baby.... were was KH - working from home or at work? My point is - we know almost NOTHING in this case, so I can't say any media sources ANYWHERE have been reporting ridiculous information. Well, except the KOIN story about a body being found, and they got to stay in the "press conference" today??? :waitasec:

Possible reason they may not have given info about allergy to bee stings and strawberry birthmark showing up when Kyron cries...they didn't know. They were not his primary caretaker. Like those things only a "mom" knows ("mom" does not have to be a bio mom but the one who knows it all - favorite color, favorite food, how each scar got there). Maybe it is info TH has provided to LE or it was learned during lie detector tests and the others didn't know.

I

sbbm

The Mom is quite involved with his life she would have known about the bee allergy and the birthmark.

Perhaps if it was a stranger abduction they didn't want the perp knowing about the allergy. The birthmark would be an identifying feature, so I am sure they had their reasons for keeping it from the public. moo

Okay.... totally out there and almost impossible thought just crossed my mind. It would however explain some things....

Hypothetical here:

What if they did have the phones tapped in the house....

What if they caught Terri talking to an "accomplice"...

What if during a phone call they found out Kyron was alive (maybe even hearing him in the background or him talking to Terri) with this accomplice but there was no information given about where he was....

What if they immediately traced the call.... to a pre paid cell phone, bought with cash, that they obviously cannot trace back to a person.

That would explain knowing he is being held alive, but not having a clue where or who... it would also fit in with the "you couldn't make this stuff up..." that we have seen so far.....

I am completely convinced that the family issues contained in the RO will shed a lot of light into the vanishing of Kyron Horman.

Moo of course.

Amen sister!!! And wasn't the Oregonian one of the media sources leading the force to have the RO unsealed? Well, they certainly are more motivated to get that information tonight, aren't they?

Possible reason they may not have given info about allergy to bee stings and strawberry birthmark showing up when Kyron cries...they didn't know. They were not his primary caretaker. Like those things only a "mom" knows ("mom" does not have to be a bio mom but the one who knows it all - favorite color, favorite food, how each scar got there). Maybe it is info TH has provided to LE or it was learned during lie detector tests and the others didn't know.

I am not sure if I believe he is hidden and if he is that TH is responsible for this but assuming for a moment that she is....only reason I could see her doing that is to protect him from someone. She sent her own son away. Who is she protecting them from if so?

Just speculating out loud here. All cases of missing children bother me but this is eating my heart out as badly as CA.

BBM. Kyron lived with Kaine and Terri. I can't imagine why Kaine wouldn't know this basic info about his son.

So am I.

A distinguishing mark on his forehead? Not on his back or leg or somewhere where it wouldn't be noticeable--- but his forehead.

And an allergy to bees? Hello ?????

WTH were these people thinking???

Ok, I seemed to misss something..

Does Kyron have a mark on his forehead? is he allergic to bees?

Just a thought.

Perhaps Terri rented a storage unit and put kyron in it.

She would pass a lie detector test on the question of killing him but not on having to do with where he is. That may be why they think he is still alive.

Here in NJ an executive was kidnapped years ago. The couple that kidnapped him put him in a storage unit until they could collect the ransom. He died in there.

We've seen hundreds of pictures of Kyron. Has anyone spotted a birthmark?

Get outta my head! I've been sitting here asking myself....what birthmark on his forehead? :waitasec:

Here's another thing about WW and the Oregonian being declared "not a team player". What have they posted that has harmed or hijacked the search for Kyron? What did I miss? I mean honestly - there is a divorce and a RO - big freaking deal. That isn't nearly as big of a story as Kyron being left outside his classroom to then just go poof into thin air while TM drives....what? - the truck, the car? - back home to - who....where was the baby.... were was KH - working from home or at work? My point is - we know almost NOTHING in this case, so I can't say any media sources ANYWHERE have been reporting ridiculous information. Well, except the KOIN story about a body being found, and they got to stay in the "press conference" today??? :waitasec:
I don't think you have missed a thing REEE (hi Reee!)

I think what those other outlets did.. if we were to look close.was to "out" and report on their family dynamic which, to me, is proving a cornerstone in this case.

moo

((eta: too late for them to hide dirty laundry. It will be aired, flashed, sniffed, and re hung up for the world to see. The world, after all, wants to know where this little man is))

From the very beginning, something in my gut instantly told me the SM was involved, but to what extent I'm not sure... Maybe I'm only one of a handful of people but I don't solely believe none of 3 "parents" left standing are NOT involved in Kyron going missing. Just too much strange behavior by Kaine as well in my opinon... Do I think that Desiree and Tony are sincere and trully loved Kyron yes. I don't know what Kaine would have for motive but I'm all sort of confused about this case now I just can't figure out fact from fiction or what could possibly come next

People... my gosh.

STRATEGY. Dad, mom, and step-dad are not pulling these moves out of thin air. They are not pulling the strings regarding the media (following the coverage, writing on chat boards). They are under the guidance of LE, who knows what's going on and are doing the job... which includes keeping the details of the investigation under wraps, but to the chagrin of folks on WS.

There's a *message* in both the form (who was there, what was around, where it was held) and content of today's event (the statement, more humanizing info. shared [as they did in the joint interview last week]).

I agree with other posters: the entire event was directed at the SM by LE investigators... as the step-dad would well understand.

Moo of course.

I am quite confuzzled. It just pooped in my head ( my typo and I am leaving it) that there just might be chance that this was all about control over Terri from the beginning. Hmmm there is alot more here than meets the eye. I could come up with a whole conspiracy theory that is just as odd as what I have seen in the past month.

Is there a slim chance that this has all been orchestrated by someone else????

Long time lurker - first post. Do you think there is a possibility there is a ransom on him? Maybe that's why they feel they *know* he's alive, but won't give any details, as to perhaps continue to protect him. JMO. I agree this is the most strange case, and I've been following it since the very beginning.

This possibility has crossed my mind a whole lotta times. And just did again with the "Kyron is alive" statement. So strange!!!

I suspect the Family made these statements after consulting with LE.

and I suspect the family made these statements after consulting with their own attorneys. Either way.....their behavior is looking rather bizarre.....and the behavior of KH is showing very demanding and controlling and somewhat vindictive personality traits.....IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie