Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL well I'm in Philly but born in North Jersey so what do I know?

Well, don't depend on me. I was transplanted to VA, then to CT and now in NC. I know from nothing. Although I still have relatives in NJ and Philly. I do so miss those Hoagies, Cheesesteaks and warm pretzels with mustard. No one can complete with Philly. They have it perfect. lol

AWKK!! Just read the Baez thinks cadaver dogs incompetent (after 2 months the scent is long gone story) in the news thread.

What is wrong with this man! Seriously - what's next? Flat Earth? What a ding dong!

AWKK!! Just read the Baez thinks cadaver dogs incompetent (after 2 months the scent is long gone story) in the news thread.

What is wrong with this man! Seriously - what's next? Flat Earth? What a ding dong!

He was in Aruba when he said that, MommyDog...it's his way of trying to impress the Aruban government with his Latin American style. And I think he was referring to the government as being incompetent for bring in the dogs. He's really workin it. jmo

He was in Aruba when he said that, MommyDog...it's his way of trying to impress the Aruban government with his Latin American style. And I think he was referring to the government as being incompetent for bring in the dogs. He's really workin it. jmo

He said this to the Arubans - the Dutch - he really, really has no cultural awareness whatsoever... I'll bet they're getting a big laugh in low countries tonite.

What an absolute (rhymes with ghoul) - hope he hawks miracle cures and talismans to the locals next. And bikinis.

eta - and kudos to SOTS who has identified his SEO strategy and keywords here at Websleuths - e.g., "incompetent." I do hope that phrase comes to define him.....

He said this to the Arubans - the Dutch - he really, really has no cultural awareness whatsoever... I'll bet they're getting a big laugh in low countries tonite.

What an absolute (rhymes with ghoul) - hope he hawks miracle cures and talismans to the locals next. And bikinis.

The Arubans are very sensitive about their image. They like to maintain the feeling that it is a "Happy Island". I don't think they are too happy with him down there. I guess he thinks he's talking to the Florida SA's office while down there. Here he seems to be able to get away with murder (no pun intended) and is willing to push buttons to the max with no fear of sanctions. He's not in the USA down there and for his client's sake he should watch his mouth. But you know JB, he's big man on campus in front of those cameras.

Now they want to keep GG detained even longer while they continue to investigate. Nice going JB. I don't think JB really cares how long GG is detained because it means more trips to Aruba and more media exposure.

I mean really why was he even there. He can't do anything. If he needed a meeting with the Aruban lawyer they could have teleconferenced him in. There was no court date......but the dogs were there and if the dogs were there the media would be there so guess who happens to show up. Some things never change.

jmo

The Arubans are very sensitive about their image. They like to maintain the feeling that it is a "Happy Island". I don't think they are too happy with him down there. I guess he thinks he's talking to the Florida SA's office while down there. Here he seems to be able to get away with murder (no pun intended) and is willing to push buttons to the max with no fear of sanctions. He's not in the USA down there and for his client's sake he should watch his mouth. But you know JB, he's big man on campus in front of those cameras.

Now they want to keep GG detained even longer while they continue to investigate. Nice going JB. I don't think JB really cares how long GG is detained because it means more trips to Aruba and more media exposure.

I mean really why was he even there. He can't do anything. If he needed a meeting with the Aruban lawyer they could have teleconferenced him in. There was no court date......but the dogs were there and if the dogs were there the media would be there so guess who happens to show up. Some things never change.

jmo

bbm

oh I agree, it's for US consumption only.

In a word

Geraldo:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh gosh, please pass that bucket to me after you wash it out. (gigglesnort)

eta - and kudos to SOTS who has identified his SEO strategy and keywords here at Websleuths - e.g., "incompetent." I do hope that phrase comes to define him.....

BBM:
Oh good lord. Don't give him any ideas, you know he's unable to think for himself. LOL.

Which one? I have several.

LOL. The puke one. The thought of his arrogant ego really turns my stomach and what you said fits him perfectly. Therefore I neeeeeed that bucket. Hurry!!!!

LOL. The puke one. The thought of his arrogant ego really turns my stomach and what you said fits him perfectly. Therefore I neeeeeed that bucket. Hurry!!!!

It's coming......it's the green one that's already half full. Enjoy. :floorlaugh:

It's coming......it's the green one that's already half full. Enjoy. :floorlaugh:

Hey, hey, hey!!!
I said "after you clean it". :snooty:

Hey, hey, hey!!!
I said "after you clean it". :snooty:

But, but you said hurry......beggars can't be chosers, ya know. But, when you give it back...make sure it's clean. :crazy:

My response was to the OP who stated " I can't believe someone wanted to profit off of Casey's name". I merely cited an example of a certain individual doing exactly that. I made no other commentary.

I know. My remarks were mainly in the context of that TMZ article and the company that wanted to actually use her name. That seemed a lot different than, say, a prosecuting attorney writing what will no doubt be somewhat of a professional autobiography. I won't give you one of the NG inspired links. :-0 this time... :innocent:

But, but you said hurry......beggars can't be chosers, ya know. But, when you give it back...make sure it's clean. :crazy:

OMG...You are to funny. I'll have OCA clean it if she decides to come out from under her disguise. Oh. Who am I kidding? Fat chance of OCA cleaning anything beings that she's such a hit with the world now. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46