Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

It looks mostly the same as it did before it was down. Some links didn't work then either.

Seems they've taken the focus off the Caylee Memorial Walk/Memorial. I doubt it'll ever be built. JMO

Ha, we may have forced them to pay another year of domain hosting to take the heat off.
We know they monitor here . One particular incident comes to mind when they claimed FBI background checks for senior volunteers and an astute poster seriously questioned that claim. If was removed shortly after that. Ditto with their fake founder "The Champ" which was enhanced with a picture of Tim Segura's deceased father.
And there are other examples. The posters at Websleuths greatly enhanced BKH's website by pointing out all the absurdities and making it more gullible.
They are probably working on a new vehicle for gathering $$$. May be Homeward Church is the new one with Fast Eddie and his "three doctorates" , as a collaborator.
And you are a right, What's ThatClue, I did not notice any changes either.
All IMO of course.

Our BKH florida director Eddie DelValle has removed Homeward Church from his website and has embarked on a new money vehicle on his TBC website. Doctor of Naturopathy.
snipped:
Dr. DelValle holds a Doctorate in Naturoapthy (note spelling error and possibly obtained via mail order/correspondence school)
https://www.levitamins.com/06071/About
http://tbcproductions.com/index.html

However, Florida does not allow Doctors of Naturopathy to practice unlicensed and has not issued any licenses since 1959, and our Eddie is not old enough to have been grandfathered in.
Licensing Information
The licensing authority was abolished in 1959 and licensees who were licensed at that time were allowed to continue practicing naturopathic medicine. Therefore, no one can now become licensed as a naturopathic physician or practice this profession in Florida, unless they are currently hold a license. If someone were holding himself out as one of these licensees, then that person could be prosecuted for unlicensed activity.
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/naturopath/index.html

Could our BKH Fl director be breaking the FLA law?

Our BKH florida director Eddie DelValle has removed Homeward Church from his website and has embarked on a new money vehicle on his TBC website. Doctor of Naturopathy.
snipped:
Dr. DelValle holds a Doctorate in Naturoapthy (note spelling error and possibly obtained via mail order/correspondence school)
https://www.levitamins.com/06071/About
http://tbcproductions.com/index.html

However, Florida does not allow Doctors of Naturopathy to practice unlicensed and has not issued any licenses since 1959, and our Eddie is not old enough to have been grandfathered in.
Licensing Information
The licensing authority was abolished in 1959 and licensees who were licensed at that time were allowed to continue practicing naturopathic medicine. Therefore, no one can now become licensed as a naturopathic physician or practice this profession in Florida, unless they are currently hold a license. If someone were holding himself out as one of these licensees, then that person could be prosecuted for unlicensed activity.
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/naturopath/index.html

Could our BKH Fl director be breaking the FLA law?

Thanks for exposing yet another example these con artists are using to con money and donations from innocent people.
Which reporter or tv station was debunking all the purported claims of the memorial walkway group?
Maybe someone should send a copy of this post to them?
They would have a field day with this.

"and the walls can come tumbling down.."

Grrrrrrr! I just spent about 15 minutes on the bringkidshome.org site. It took me that long to finally find the information on their proposed memorial for Caylee. It was buried under a subheading of "Customer Service" ~ lol.

IIRC, they used to be all about Caylee when they first came to our attention. But now, even though they are still offering to sell bricks, you have to search like a trooper to find anything at all about the memorial.

picture.php

It is obvious that these people are still attempting to take donations from people to build a project on land they don't even own. I am fed up with them. I believe they have proven themselves to be real charlatans. Shouldn't they be reported to some authority? Does anyone have any idea who or how?

Thanks for exposing yet another example these con artists are using to con money and donations from innocent people.
Which reporter or tv station was debunking all the purported claims of the memorial walkway group?

:waitasec: Hal B
:waitasec: Kathi B

OMG - why am I surprised, but not really???? Gulp.

:yourock: Rotterdam! :goldcrown:

Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel. He was a major reason the BKH org posted a rant on their website, even posted his pic and threatened to sue. I had sent him a lot of info way back. Iirc the BKH rant is back in these threads someplace. jmo, I'd start with him (unless the OS backed off after the rant but I doubt it).

Thanks for finding this.
I think we all remember the previous update of 150 k collected. How could they have had that amount of money with their claimed charity tax status as shown on the link? The IRS really needs to crack down on these charities. They must move money around faster than a magician!
By the way, I copied and pasted this so the spelling is theirs. LOL

Where Can I Find Tax and Other Documents for Bring Kids Home?
Bring Kids Home documents can easily be accessed on the Public Interent by many third-party websites who have posted our documents for public access. Bring Kids Home doe not have to file extensive reports with the IRS because we are under the $50,000 limit as a small public volunteer charity with no salaries.

On the TBC site, under which category are they placing Caylee?

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE CAYLEE MARIE 2nd ANNUAL PEACEWALK IN HONOR OF CAYLEE MARIE AND ALL THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE DEPARTED TOO SOON THRU VIOLENCE, ABUSE, NEGLECT AND HOMICIDE.

Also, BBM, I noticed that they are no longer promising the memorial will be on Suburban Drive in Orlando, FL but now in America.

BBM and underlined: I think the A's would like us to believe Caylee drowned accidently so why are they continuing to use Caylee's name in connection with this memorial. Surely the A's will not support this. And why is BKH still continuing to use Caylee's name. Seems to me the A's would have put a stop to it. jmo

Yes, the Anthony's got themselves into a bit of a fix as far as their charity was concerned by claiming Caylee was missing right up until the time they supported the drowning theory.

And then of course they tried to start a grand parents rights awareness charity and how could that possibly succeed with the general public. I believe they were and still may be the most hated grand parents in North America - since by supporting their murderer of a daughter they could hardly claim grand parents rights.

Yes, they made a mess of that too and now - really they don't actually have anything to have a charity about - do they? Even if it is in name only....

Thank you the A's put Casey above Caylee. Its sad. Even more is the fact that they collected any money from precious Caylee's death. Somewhere there will be jusice for this precious child!

Thanks for finding this.
I think we all remember the previous update of 150 k collected. How could they have had that amount of money with their claimed charity tax status as shown on the link? The IRS really needs to crack down on these charities. They must move money around faster than a magician!
By the way, I copied and pasted this so the spelling is theirs. LOL

Where Can I Find Tax and Other Documents for Bring Kids Home?
Bring Kids Home documents can easily be accessed on the Public Interent by many third-party websites who have posted our documents for public access. Bring Kids Home doe not have to file extensive reports with the IRS because we are under the $50,000 limit as a small public volunteer charity with no salaries.

On the TBC site, under which category are they placing Caylee?

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE CAYLEE MARIE 2nd ANNUAL PEACEWALK IN HONOR OF CAYLEE MARIE AND ALL THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE DEPARTED TOO SOON THRU VIOLENCE, ABUSE, NEGLECT AND HOMICIDE.

Also, BBM, I noticed that they are no longer promising the memorial will be on Suburban Drive in Orlando, FL but now in America.

Right, watcher9! I noticed that they claim to be under the $50,000 limit yet have collected $150,000, that the memorial for Caylee is now for abused and missing children in America, that it is no longer planned at the original site but "in America."

I also took note of the fact that they say, ". . . the majority of the funding comes through corporate, foundation, and grant sources." (BBM) OMGosh, grant sources? In this time of epic government financial failure? They have (or are expecting?) our tax money to help support this self-aggrandizing reminder? I pray not! Perhaps they're referring to a grant from some private party?

This is all so harum-scarum and so purposeless ~ It really needs to be brought to the attention of and scrutinized by some responsible organization.

Where do you suppose all those bricks for Caylee are?

And now . . . . all these years later. Where is the value for the money that all those generous, gullible, guileless people contributed to build a memorial for Caylee?

I tried following through all the links and it leads me to believe the money may have been used to establish not a brick walk memorial for Caylee but to help establish a church, One Holy Church ~ The Apostles' Anglican Church, filled with monks. Which is fine if that's where you wanted your gift of love to go but I somehow feel personalized bricks were abandoned even before they were ever engraved to make way for monks' robes and holy quarters.
I think innocents gave in Caylee's name. I feel charlatans collected and used those funds for their most convenient purpose rather than the purpose for which they were donated/provided. Seems fraudulent to me.
Bring Kids Home? Monks? Personalized Bricks? Asking for money and volunteer work from people with no realistic/practical plan? (Sorry, waltzing around on top of personalized bricks with missing children's names in a swamp where the body of a beautiful, innocent babe had been tossed to be ravaged by animals and eroded by environment is not a place to honor missing/murdered children.)
I am angry that the people involved in Bring Kids Home have taken advantage of people who felt sorry for Caylee. And am even more angry that they seem to have gotten clean away with it. And angriest because Bring Kids Home has the low ethics to try to pretend they've done nothing wrong.
I complained to BBB about them but received the illogical response from the BBB that since I had not personally made a contribution to Bring Kids Home, I had no standing to lodge a complaint against them. So I don't know where to go from here (my personal ethics won't let me consider making a contribution to BKH even to make a point!!!!!)
But these people are not good and every time I log on Caylee's forum and see this thread I have an overwhelming sadness and bitterness fill my heart. Can any one of you all help me develop a plan to put a good, clean and honorable "The End" onto this thread?

And now . . . . all these years later. Where is the value for the money that all those generous, gullible, guileless people contributed to build a memorial for Caylee?

I tried following through all the links and it leads me to believe the money may have been used to establish not a brick walk memorial for Caylee but to help establish a church, One Holy Church ~ The Apostles' Anglican Church, filled with monks. Which is fine if that's where you wanted your gift of love to go but I somehow feel personalized bricks were abandoned even before they were ever engraved to make way for monks' robes and holy quarters.
I think innocents gave in Caylee's name. I feel charlatans collected and used those funds for their most convenient purpose rather than the purpose for which they were donated/provided. Seems fraudulent to me.
Bring Kids Home? Monks? Personalized Bricks? Asking for money and volunteer work from people with no realistic/practical plan? (Sorry, waltzing around on top of personalized bricks with missing children's names in a swamp where the body of a beautiful, innocent babe had been tossed to be ravaged by animals and eroded by environment is not a place to honor missing/murdered children.)
I am angry that the people involved in Bring Kids Home have taken advantage of people who felt sorry for Caylee. And am even more angry that they seem to have gotten clean away with it. And angriest because Bring Kids Home has the low ethics to try to pretend they've done nothing wrong.
I complained to BBB about them but received the illogical response from the BBB that since I had not personally made a contribution to Bring Kids Home, I had no standing to lodge a complaint against them. So I don't know where to go from here (my personal ethics won't let me consider making a contribution to BKH even to make a point!!!!!)
But these people are not good and every time I log on Caylee's forum and see this thread I have an overwhelming sadness and bitterness fill my heart. Can any one of you all help me develop a plan to put a good, clean and honorable "The End" onto this thread?

This is a tough one!
It seems they are very adept at skirting around laws.

You could try to contact Wally and Jeanine Goodnough through their FB page. These people have had direct contact with Bring Kids Home, as the Goodnough's used to be "volunteers" until the Goodnoughs asked for IRS documents, then they were booted out. The Goodnoughs also built a beautiful cross at the dump site, and the leader of the Bring Kids Home - Eddie DelValle, STOLE the cross!

The charity's Orlando organizer, Eddie DelValle
New Jersey-based executive director, Timothy "Eric" Segura

BRINGKIDSHOME ORG ALSO KNOWN AS BRINGKIDSHOME.INC AND ALSO TBC PRODUCTION
EMAIL - bringkidshome1@aol.com
ask them for their 990 form (IRS) PAPERS BY LAW THEY HAVE TO SEND THEM to you

https://www.facebook.com/wallyjeanine.goodnough?fref=ts

EMAIL - jeaninegoodnough@gmail.com
EMAIL - gatorsmotorsports@gmail.com

Owner of the dumping site property is:

13-23-30-1290-00002
CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE 2 11/143
THAT PART OF TRACT B
(CONSERVATION) LYING NWLY OF
SUBURBAN DR EXT

HENDRICKS THOMAS
PO BOX 4602
WINTER PARK, FL 32793-4602
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0342320-9

Thomas Hendricks owns property in the same area:
Parcel ID 13-23-30-1290-00-002 and
Parcel ID 13-23-30-1290-00-021

http://www.ocpafl.org/

Thomas Hendricks owns MANY properties in Florida.
His address is P.O. Box 4602, Winter Park, FL 32793, and another address on Manor Ave., Altamonte Springs, FL. He has been a voter in Florida since the 1992 elections.
He has a Florida real estate license, issued 1981.
Other names for his corporations are: “FIRST BOSTON CORP”, and “SAMO HT CORP”, “BRENTWOOD DRIVE TRUST”, “CUTTER INVESTMENTS, INC”, also under the names of “FAYE M. HENDRICKS” AND “LIESL J. HENDRICKS TR”.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that wannabe from WA Michelle in on this somewhere as well. The cashing in of Caylee started with Casey and Cindy A with those disgusting T Shirts and it will end at their doorstep as well. Who is funding her life now? Cheney Mason? Or Casey's def team new brilliant wannabe atty at law, maybe she is living with Casey A? What I'd like to know is where are all those who live in the shadows. Why hasn't any one person outted her, and put a cam up in a palm tree so we can see this ruthless wench and Put It To Her every single second of her free life? And I mean put it to her via live life feed; fox are you there?

I remember back when people were donating money for those bricks. So those scoundrels collected the money and never followed through on doing anything for Caylee?

I am astounded at the amount of charity fraud surrounding this case. Nobody cares about the 600 Grand the anthonys squandered away either. So disheartening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back