2011.05.06 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be live streamed??

IMO, yes but don't hold me to it!

WOnder if they will drag ICA out of her "dorm" and if CA will run down there? Will they have a code name for the location? I hear "Geronimo" is taken.

I'm a little confused by the new motion filed by Baez regarding "Objection To New Venue", of which, seems to have caused this Emergency Hearing.

It seems that Judge Perry "may" have released to one attorney on each side where they need to report on Monday.

Thoughts anyone?

I'm a little confused by the new motion filed by Baez regarding "Objection To New Venue", of which, seems to have caused this Emergency Hearing.

It seems that Judge Perry "may" have released to one attorney on each side where they need to report on Monday.

Thoughts anyone?

He said he would be objecting whatever the venue, I always thought he would be dragged kicking and screaming into the courtroom....delay, delay. :loser:

Haha! Appeals court isn't going to take his shenanigans either....denied

Thoughts anyone?

Well, CM did ask for 30 more days to respond to the media's appeal, and that was denied. The DT seems to think they still have all the time in the world to do what they want to do, the trial starting be damned. Sheesh.

Thoughts anyone?

That's what I think he said he was going to do. But I thought he was going to do that this past Monday. It was in the hearing where CM said something about "they're not going to tell you" to JA. And JA got reprimanded by the judge. If it were told to them on Mon, then again JB has been doing media events all week and now he objects at the last minute?

They haven't done anything in a timely manner. This is their MO, imo.

Thanks Patty G!

Buffet lunch for us:

saladbar-02.jpg

http://www.georgeslakegeorge.com/files/general/saladbar-02.jpg

Wasn't the Objection to the Venue supposed to be in by Wednesday? Is the defense just getting around to letting the judge know today? Anyone know?

I recall Judge Perry saying that he knew they would object to any new venue, and that he would hear their objection.

I'm thinking they can object all they want, but it won't fly. They asked for it, they got it!

:denied: :denied:

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
We plan to livestream and live-blog during today's Casey Anthony hearing. More details to come

*special Thanks to Luv for posting in the tweet thread

I recall Judge Perry saying that he knew they would object to any new venue, and that he would hear their objection.

I'm thinking they can object all they want, but it won't fly. They asked for it, they got it!

:denied: :denied:

So after JB gives a long winded speech about this, HHJP's answer will be short - I heard you, but NO! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer