2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Airing tonight on HLN. 8pm eastern/7pm central

Bringing my post over from the Sidebar thread.

Mod Note:

AZlawyer has agreed to do a phone interview for Nancy Grace. It is going to air tonight. I will generate a thread for it then lock it until the show airs.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

Just a note for your considertion -

We are all SO, SO PROUD of the work done by AZ, JWG and all of our sleuthers. Guys, please understand that neither AZ OR JWG wanted this media attention. In fact, quite the opposite. They only wanted to give the info to Pipitone and let him expose it. However, Pipitone has a job and superiors as well. He had to "source" his info. Only then did both AZ & JWG agree very reluctantly to risk their anonymity. That was a HUGE decision. I am telling y'all this because the best thing you guys can do for AZ & JWG is give them some breathing room. Please don't bombard them with PMs and emails that that require an answer right now. These are some busy people who never wanted to garner this much attention. Their reasons were noble - I know for a fact they ONLY wanted the truth exposed and not to be swept under the rug.

Thanks so much for respecting their privacy and giving them a bit of space.

eta: just for clarity - neither AZ or JWG have complained about anything! I just know this has snowballed pretty big and they never wanted to be public figures in any sense. My "note for your consideration" is ONLY MY REQUEST. I am pretty protective of both of them and just know if I was in their position, I would appreciate the same.

Also, paraphased from the WKMG interview thread. These rules are very important so please review again.

I suspect AZ's real name will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, she is to only be referenced here by her screen name. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect her privacy (as well as that of JWG, should his name be mentioned) and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.

PLEASE NOTE:

We realize that both Tricia's True Crime Radio Show and Nancy Grace are on at the same time. Remember that Nancy Grace repeats later on in the evening and Tricia's can be downloaded right after the radio show ends.

You won't miss either one! :skip:

JWG is going to be on the radio show too.

Don't panic it's like Kimster said. You can download my show anytime after it ends or watch Nancy's show later tonight. I think Nancy's repeat is right after the Dr. Drew show.

CLICK RIGHT HERE for Tricia's True Crime Radio tonight 8 PM Eastern

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I am going to go ahead and open this thread for discussion.

Here is the link to at least part of AZ's interview.

I have no clue why they have already posted this online before the show airs unless it is just a promo spot or "teaser". Either way, AZ is fabulous darlins'! :D

Love you, AZ!!! :blowkiss:

I loved it!! Way to go AZLawyer!! At least she didn't cut you off and she actually let you speak!!

Now I am hoping that on her show Nancy takes it the next step and notes that as AZLawyer and JWG found, Baez had the times wrong and George had left for work when these searches were done - so the obvious person is .......FCA!

I loved that AZ mentioned the MySpace and one other thing in the middle of the computer searches - it was excellent!!

Here you go Nancy - Bombshell Tonight!! :fireworks2:

Aces, AZlawyer! Like logicalgirl, I'm surprised Nancy didn't cut you off...lol. I'm so impressed by your websleuthing skills. Now let's see what happens next, eh?

I loved it!! Way to go AZLawyer!! At least she didn't cut you off and she actually let you speak!!

Now I am hoping that on her show Nancy takes it the next step and notes that as AZLawyer and JWG found, Baez had the times wrong and George had left for work when these searches were done - so the obvious person is .......FCA!

I loved that AZ mentioned the MySpace and one other thing in the middle of the computer searches - it was excellent!!

Here you go Nancy - Bombshell Tonight!! :fireworks2:

Wow.. That was AWESOME! :great:

Great job AZ. Looks like NG was just as impressed with you as we are as she actually let you speak in full sentences.

Great job AZ. Looks like NG was just as impressed with you as we are as she actually let you speak in full sentences.

Ha, well, I've never seen more than a snippet of her show, so I didn't know full sentences were not normally permitted.

I did notice that the format of the show generally was very rapid-fire. ;)

And I thought it was hilarious that Leonard Padilla was asked to "weigh in."

Ha, well, I've never seen more than a snippet of her show, so I didn't know full sentences were not normally permitted.

I did notice that the format of the show generally was very rapid-fire. ;)

And I thought it was hilarious that Leonard Padilla was asked to "weigh in."

BBM darn it!! I forgot he existed until just then, now I'm sliding back through the rabbit hole ...

:HHJP:

wow this is amazing! I'm pretty sure NG is not going to let this be just a one night show about this. AZLawyer, thank you so much for not giving up on bringing some truth to this case.

If you haven't listened to the (now posted) portion of AZLawyer's phone interview with Nancy Grace, be sure to tune in to the program HLN this evening (8:00PM EST). AZLawyer is awesome - articulate, straight to the point, no hidden agenda. Just the facts. Bravo!

Not many things will get me to tune in to NG.

This is one :)

Did you hear what LP said? Did he say Kronk did the searches?

Haha no. He thought it was a very Casey-like search pattern.

Ai-yi-yi!! He has finally seen the light and put down his daisy chain!!:floorlaugh:

Or hopefully and more like it - flushed his daisy chain!!

Again NG can't even get the name of WS right! Despite her reference to "crimesleuths" . . . .we all know that there are people of value here who provide their time, expertise, passion, and sage wisdom to solving crimes that even LEO cannot solve. AZ . . . . you really rock! You blew the lid off of any doubt that the general public could still have by emphasizing the "accepted a friend request" and checking her social networking sites during the time KC was researching the "fool-proof suffication". Wonder just how many times JB will allege GA accepted "friend requests" on KC's social networking pages . . . oh - lest I forget . . . while in the midst of contemplating suicide. (because those are oh so common things to do at the same time).

I've seen several posts saying Baez is going to be on Dr. Drew tonight, 11/26.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if AZlawyer or JWG called in to rebut Baez's computer timeline?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back