FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not agree more. It isn't fair to Jenn or her family. I also find it curious they say leads are coming in daily, but I have never known a case this old which has generated that kind of activity. Is this what LE is saying?

Oh SS, that is such a can.

I totally feel the same way. I want this family to have answers, and when I hear they feel that they have a team of investigators on this case, I want to scream.. Ask for a communications log.. Investigative activity report.. AAH.

Not to condemn, but for the love of pete, if what your doin's not working..
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT .. They deserve it.

No disrespect to Mr. and Mrs. Kesse here, but they had the attitude there was no reason to look for a deceased Jennifer early on. While I agree, nothing has found to indicate this...the stats show it differently. This seemed to have an effect on how the case was handled in the beginning tho.

The reluctance of the family to challenge LE and the way they accepted everything at face value has always been an issue for me. I would have been screaming at the top of my lungs for them to bring in outside help to search and to turn things upside down. OPD doesn't have what I have seen with OCSO as far as experience and knowledge of working a MP/Homicide case. (I have been very impressed with their handling of Caylee's case.) Couldn't OCSO be called in to help with this investigation?

Here's the one of the photo's (copyright acknowledged) that SS provided link for - shows the parking area in front of the gate - I do not see a palm but there is vegetation that could have obscured the face. Dang! one second more or less and the face would have been seen. Curious, though, if the tree/vine thingy seen in the photo did obscure the face - it does seem to suggest that this person is a bit on the short side?:waitasec:

From that angle, definitely not a palm, but some sort of plant, as you say. Yes, the timing is so frustrating! It seems impossible that someone could walk past that camera and happen to have their face hidden in each frame.

PLEASE CONTINUE HERE, THANKS. CHRISTINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members