FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my questions are incorrect.

Who is the person in the Hataway myspace on Blink that is wearing the bloodied khaki pants, white socks, and fancy hiking shoes as seen on the Kesse video?

Is Hataway photographing the man to clear himself of the crime?

Sorry, I got tunnel vision...

Facts only, please.

AJ

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

October, 2010
We, the Kesse’s, wanted to bring you up to date with the happenings concerning Jennifer and her case. It has now been a very long 4 yrs 8 months since anyone has last seen or heard from Jennifer. The FBI is currently conducting a total review of her case which will take a good amount of time to complete. They have been working her case since June and we have very little contact with them, (totally expected by us) and basically none from Orlando Police Department, they seem to be very tired of Jennifer’s case and want nothing to do with it any longer yet they are the lead agency on the case, go figure, they no longer speak with us, her family, so we are now in the dark, much against any policies & procedures of a Missing/Abducted persons cases as taught by Law Enforcement educators around the world. It reminds me of a saying I have written before, “The only way to lose is to give up”.
We still have great Hope that Jennifer will be found, for the good or the bad and we have faith in the FBI to get the job done. To this day there are no clear leads or direction that Jennifer seemingly met that fateful morning, 1/24/2006, on her way to work.
We thank everyone who visits her site, passes on her information all over the world we could not do this without you. Ultimately, we believe it will be the public who finally gives us the answers we so desperately look for every moment of every day.

We are quickly approaching January 24, 2011, which will mark Jennifer’s Abduction 5 years ago, pretty difficult to even type the words. We do plan on having an event in Orlando 1/23/2011, to mark the 5 years since Jennifer was Taken from all of us through the heinous act of Abduction. It will be a very different event this year. We are still working through all the details with the Mall at Millenia in Orlando, Fl. where we have held The Jennifer Kesse, Beacon of Hope for the Missing, Community events for the past 4 yrs.. This year we will be featuring a free concert to mark the date as well as celebrate Jennifer’s love for music. It will be that simple 3-4 hours of music for people to come enjoy, stand up for Her and the community which she was taken from so long ago. There will be nothing but music filling the air by the group, “The Groves” and the incomparable Ashley Smith. Our family has always loved music, it is a part of our very fiber. Much more information will be forth coming however we wanted to make you aware since the Holidays are now upon us and we all get caught up with everyday life.

Jennifer will never be forgotten. We will not stop our efforts until she is found. We know someone knows what happened to Jennifer, where she is or was and they need to step forward now, not a day or week or month or year from now – NOW!
FBI contact # 407- 875-9976 make the call, be the solution.

The Kesse’s

“ To her own reflection she said, I will be strong”
-author unknown

I think of Jennifer often, her abduction date is the day before my birthday, so I think of her then too. I am so sorry LE is not working with you and you feel left in the dark. I will continue to pray you get your answers until God hears our prayers. Tracy O was taken also on a date that I always remember, both from FL and it is so sad for both of your families.

I put a reminder in my calender for the event on 1/23. It sounds like a beautiful way to keep Jennifer's memory alive and to mark the very sad anniversary of her abduction. I plan to attend.

Just thinking about Jennifer today and wishing something would break in this sad case...something about her, when I saw her on a 48 Hours and/or Dateline, is so memorable.

Ok....I'll find a link, but I just saw on the news that Jennifer's dad "walked out" of his polygraph????? He said he thought it was a waste of time and that the taxpayers money was being wasted???

Excuse me?!?! I've always like her dad, but this seems very, very odd to me.

Off to find a link.... (see next post)

Ok. Here's an interview with her dad in which he refers to the polygraph. The reporter asks about his polygraph and states that his understanding was that he only got about 1/2 way through. Her dad then talks about wanting a court order before he will do one. So, I'm confused...did he start and then stop or did he never start? The report I saw says he stopped it during the middle.

Starting around 5:19

http://www.wftv.com/video/25469513/index.html

I'm having issues with this. Apparently they were never polygraphed originally and he says that this is having an emotional effect on his family by them wanting to do it now. I'm not in his shoes and I would guess that it is *extremely* emotional, but I'm still having an issue with him not doing it.

Ok. Here's an interview with her dad in which he refers to the polygraph. The reporter asks about his polygraph and states that his understanding was that he only got about 1/2 way through. Her dad then talks about wanting a court order before he will do one. So, I'm confused...did he start and then stop or did he never start? The report I saw says he stopped it during the middle.

I'm having issues with this. Apparently they were never polygraphed originally and he says that this is having an emotional effect on his family by them wanting to do it now. I'm not in his shoes and I would guess that it is *extremely* emotional, but I'm still having an issue with him not doing it.

:eek: Soooo..... if he just refuses to take a polygraph NOW, after all this time has passed, because it is "too emotionally hard", would he have refused to take one immediately after she disappeared because it would have been even MORE intensely emotional back then? I am simply not understanding the logic here....especially since he WANTED the FBI involved.

It just seems that if he really believes what he is saying, that Jennifer is "out there somewhere, a victim of human trade", that the emotional intensity of a polygraph would be NOTHING compared to what he believes his daughter is experiencing every single day.

If he really wants the FBI involved because he thinks they have the best chance of finding Jennifer, why would he put the brakes on the investigation by refusing to FINISH the polygraph he seems to have started? :waitasec:

I think this deserves its own thread! It's a huge shift in the investigation, IMO.

Wow! He really seems like a Marc Klass kinda guy...the type that would say "just test me, rule me out, so we can proceed with finding the real person responsible". I really don't know what to think about this! just wow!

I respectfully disagree. If you watch the whole interview, it's clear that Drew Kesse is frustrated by the mis-handling of the case by the OPD and what his family has been put through for years. He says polygraphs from them would be a waste of taxpayer money. He's simply telling it like it is.

The FBI is reviewing the 1,100 leads that have come into the Orlando Police Department. Things were lost, misplaced, and things weren't done properly. The OPD took 3-1/2 years to take a statement from Drew and his wife.

The OPD gave up and will no longer speak to the Kesse's. It's an outrage in my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. If you watch the whole interview, it's clear that Drew Kesse is frustrated by the mis-handling of the case by the OPD and what his family has been put through for years. He says polygraphs from them would be a waste of taxpayer money. He's simply telling it like it is.

The FBI is reviewing the 1,100 leads that have come into the Orlando Police Department. Things were lost, misplaced, and things weren't done properly. The OPD took 3-1/2 years to take a statement from Drew and his wife.

The OPD gave up and will no longer speak to the Kesse's. It's an outrage in my opinion.

It IS an outrage!! This father has every right to be angry and frustrated about the handling of Jennifer's case! Knowing what we know of the way the case was bungled from the start, I could never judge him!

The Kesse family have had to keep Jennifer's name in the public eye all by themselves. They have stated that the PPD will not even talk to them anymore.

When agencies make mistakes and mishandle cases they almost never take accountablity and accept responsibility. Instead they lash out at the very people they are suppose to be helping. This seems to have been done in Jennifer's case. The Kesse's have continued to put pressure on the PPD and the PPD does not like it.

Listen to the frustration in his voice. He knows what is going on. He is desperate to find his daughter. IMO, the PPD is desperate to stop the Kesse's from speaking out.

Another example.........A few days ago there was an arrest in the case of a missing young woman, Lynsie Ekelund. She has been missing for almost ten years. She was murdered the very night she went missing by a young man.

Lynsie's mother did everything she could to find out what happened to her daughter. The PPD actually treated her like a criminal, at one point digging up her yard years later. They should have been on the same side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288