jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Jodi would just answer yes or no (regardless of how painful it is to her), she would have a better chance with the jury. She strings out every fricking answer and then argues it back and forth with JM - bringing much more attention to the fact she is full of crap (just like her friend Ryan supposedly). She is bringing much more attention to it than she needs to.

Regarding Ryan - I really do believe she was being honest about that. She seemed truly mad at the suggestion she was on top of him and adjusting him. More mad than when JM says "when you were killing Travis." Weird.

My oldest son is 13 years older than my next child. I NEVER left them alone together. First of all, it wasn't his responsibility. Secondly, I was left "babysitting" my younger sisters and I know it causes resentment. Nine years old is too young even to be home for a couple of hours alone in the afternoon. I can't imagine thinking that the child would be home alone at night, much less watching a younger child. :banghead:

Quoted wrong post sorry

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

she made it up during direct. she just kind of inserted something like 'i knew from the LAST time he almost killed me' and i'm like HUH???? so nurmi took her through the near fatal strangling incident. lies, lies lies.

Oh dang, I missed that story. I was thrown when she said that today. I thought she was adding crap even now.

It's worth repeating over and over that Juan is a seasoned veteran. He's been doing this for decades, he's put at least one other young woman on death row. Apparently he usually tries defendants on his own without co-counsel. It's obvious he's prepared-- he doesn't refer to notes, he knows the facts of the case better than anyone, he knows the law inside and out. He is prepared in ways that we probably don't consider or in ways that we underestimate.... I think he knows his juries very well. Whether he conducted voir dire on his own or had someone specializing in that selection, he is quite aware of who is on that jury. Personally I think he is aware of how he's conducting himself, how he's presenting evidence, how much he's putting on, and I think he has an excellent handle on how the jury is receiving his case as well as the defense's case.

Side Note.. myfoxphoenix.com tonight Troy Hayden going on AZ DR where 3 other women are& JA is about to go... one of those women sent there by JM

I came home told my bf that I got side swiped, ran into a wall but was not my fault it was webslueths, he came outside and said um no mark on the truck and I said oohhh yeah sorry been listening to Jodi all day:D

Don't you mean your ex-boyfriend?

People are complaining that JM is "jumping all over the place" - There is method to his madness.

How many times did he say, "On Thursday you said..." He's catching her in lies left and right.

He circles around and comes back to key points and busts her. It makes me smile.

Supposedly, compulsive liars like to keep the story linear and they have a much harder time keeping the story straight when you jump around.

:laughcry:

Poor Von Trapp's

Ok, what's up with this Von Trapp stuff? :waitasec:

If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't know jack about how this trial is going 'cos I literally CANNOT LOOK at Jodi Arias. She's like some horrible mutant; I keep expecting her to burst out of her skin, exposing the hissing reptile within!

I watched every second of the Anthony trial, so it's not like I'm a total wuss, but Arias just radiates evil. When my husband flips on the televised trial coverage, I just want to grab a big ol' can of Raid and spray the screen. But instead, I go into the other room, turn on the 'puter and pull up Websleuths.

Thanks to all and sundry who have stronger stomachs than I do! The only reason I'm following this trial at all is because of the Anthony case. Justice denied, y'know? I don't want this woman to get away with murder, too. If she walks...well, I don't think it will happen, but I thought that about Casey Anthony, too.

Not worried about Juan; I think he's just trying to rattle Arias enough to make her flip out on the stand, or at least keep her off-kilter. It's the jury who decides her fate. And we know how lame some juries can be. Hoping for better luck this time.

OK. Is it five o'clock somewhere? Drinkies!

she made it up during direct. she just kind of inserted something like 'i knew from the LAST time he almost killed me' and i'm like HUH???? so nurmi took her through the near fatal strangling incident. lies, lies lies.

Jesus Mary and Joseph! She's a sociopath and a lot of other "paths" I can't spell

I think if Jodi would just answer yes or no (regardless of how painful it is to her), she would have a better chance with the jury. She strings out every fricking answer and then argues it back and forth with JM - bringing much more attention to the fact she is full of crap (just like her friend Ryan supposedly). She is bringing much more attention to it than she needs to.

Regarding Ryan - I really do believe she was being honest about that. She seemed truly mad at the suggestion she was on top of him and adjusting him. More mad than when JM says "when you were killing Travis." Weird.

i don't believe her at all. why would he say that if it weren't true? he's mormom, he's married to someone else now. so why would he cop to that if it didn't happen?

i think she wanted that encounter to sound a little romantic and not sexual. she knows how that makes her look---like the monster she is. that's why she's acting all butt hurt that he said that. but i believe him.

Ryan has zero motive to lie. If he did anything.,,,he downplayed their interaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXCELLENT POST! If we think Juan wants to win every battle, Jodi wants it more and thanks to murder she wins.

Anybody who has tried to get the truth out of a liar is now forgiving themselves for not being trained enough or to have the time it takes to do what Juan is teaching us the job requires to expose the lie within the lie within the lie.

Can you please explain what you mean by "strings?" Do you mean now, or before? Because it really depends on your meaning and your timing.

Bwahahaha -- I can't even do it. It's SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!

Don't you mean your ex-boyfriend?

Snipped by me : well what do you mean by ex ? We go on dates, we had dinner. I don't understand the question.

this is such BS that the shooting video helps the defense. it shows his propensity for violence, according to that twit janie weintraub.

no it doesn't!!! WHO USED A GUN ON JUNE 4, 2008?????? it wasn't travis.

Ryan has zero motive to lie. If he did anything.,,,he downplayed their interaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA, I felt like he downplayed their interaction but I think JA is bitter toward Ryans testimony about her finger, the "margaritaville" story, the adjusting/aggressive grinding, and whatever else he said against her. So now she wants to make him out to be a lying buffoon because of his testimony and how it makes her look.
JMO

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

i don't believe her at all. why would he say that if it weren't true? he's mormom, he's married to someone else now. so why would he cop to that if it didn't happen?

i think she wanted that encounter to sound a little romantic and not sexual. she knows how that makes her look---like the monster she is. that's why she's acting all butt hurt that he said that. but i believe him.

IMO, it is because for some reason, in her sick mind, it is much worse to be a *advertiser censored* than a killer.

All her sexual kink with TA is all to please him by her account.

ETA okay, oops meant to quote the one you were quoting. I agree, I totally believe him and disbelieve her. Nobody innocently falls asleep stradling some guy while watching a movie. Wakes up and shares romantic kissing and did not have some genital on genital (grind action) contact.

Sorry, didn't happen that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member