jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Did Katie Wick just say she does nothing else but this?

Must be nice. Those pesky bills and groceries and all stand between me and my dream of writing the great American novel.

How old is Katie? She looks a little old for her parents to be supporting her....

The testimony about the flowers she sent made my freakin' skin crawl. She is so damned creepy that she doesn't even GET how completely creepy that was.

She doesn't think it is creepy. She thinks she was being gracious and probably is patting herself on the back for it. She seemed PROUD of it. :puke:

know what? In my household, and lots of others in the 70's, those little Paddle ball games were dreaded in the stocking because it would be spankin your butt come spring. People spanked kids in my day. It was not considered unusual. The worst was with the ping pong looking thin wood veneer stuff paddle and the rubber string that connected a small red rubber ball to it.

Thankfully, spankins were earned, not at a whim or mood swing of my parents. But man oh man, I behaved as expected. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thanks for listening to how I FEEL!

:floorlaugh: Are we related?? My bro had one of those for my niece she's 23 think they may still be around at least at World Cost Plus retro toys!!

LOL! :floorlaugh:
Let's not forget about the REAL beginning, when: "I crawled out of a sulfurous primordial crack from Hell as a self worshiping simple celled creature…. "

Crazy talk!

Simple celled creatures do not have hooves and horns.

Criminy!

:floorlaugh:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I am now caught up after seeing 2 of 3 croakerqueen123 videos from today. One more to go!

She doesn't think it is creepy. She thinks she was being gracious and probably is patting herself on the back for it. She seemed PROUD of it. :puke:

Kind of like her "smiley mug shot". :banghead:

Shows a lot of remorse, right?

]Nobody but Juan could get out the testimony that her flashback when she ran into the closet for the gun was to a time that Travis chased her, grabbed her, and hugged her.[/B]

So next time she grabs a gun to make sure that doesn't happen again?

Or maybe none of this happened today. Maybe my gears are stripped.

It happened. I LOVED that too. :loveyou:

That was an awesome moment and I hope the jurors caught it.

Oh goodness Jodi's high school friend...

Bobby abused JA.
He isolated her.
Knows of no abuse by parents.
Completely shocked.
Thinks Travis abused her mentally.
Has not talked to her since 99.
Soooo, she didn't tell her high school friend that her parents horrifically abused her. No surprise.

He said that he wished the prosecutor was more prepared.
:slap:

Juan has been preparing for the last 4 1/2 years while Mark has been doing his TH tour.

Exactly!!! These TH are plain old ridiculous with their observations, I wish they would offer something semi-insightful. They act like Juan just rolled out of bed late this morning and scribbled some questions to ask JA on a notepad after stopping at Starbucks.

He's been working this case and living it since July 2008.

Last I checked these TH's are getting their faces powdered and hair gelled to look presentable for the camera.

Well, no disrespect to you, but OBVIOUSLY Ms. Jodi is a better person than you. Not only did she protect her abuser by never telling anyone or taking any pictures, or writing it in her journal----but she also protected all the lil boys in the neighborhood by wearing Spidey undies and having anal sex. Sorry, but I guess we can't all measure up to her greatness and goodness. She even sent flowers to his Grandma.

Sorry. I will do my best to live up to the Arias standards...NOT!!

Lol

bottom line....she has had no domestic violence in her life. What she is describing as a flashback in 2007 is a variation of what happened on June 4, 2008.

Kind of like her "smiley mug shot". :banghead:

Shows a lot of remorse, right?
No remorse so far...The most emotion she's shown to date has been when she's tried to "show up JM" and when she commented on Ryan's testimony (which really made her angry) that he had touched her near her vaginal area.

moo

She is just so alien. So, incomprehensible.

Darn Beau married I was hoping he was single Dr D juror we could all have crush on ;)

:) I'll try to kick in:

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la what I did here this (that?) night?
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la what she said here here this (that?) night

Realisant mon espoir -- making real my hope
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK -- I throw myself towards the glory
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Awesome! I tried to get Popoju to translate that when I first posted it, but I haven't seen her around for a while (hope everything is okay with her :seeya:).

I'm a Canadian and I don't speak French. WTH is wrong with that picture LoL. :great:

Jodie: "I never killed anyone before". That phrasing doesn't do much for me...sounds like she may have some plans later on....doubt I would want to share a cell with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken