jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can't get these videos to play. I get a " THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE" banner on the screen. UUGGHHH

Does anyone else remember when JM asked her if she was flashing back to that 'moment in August when Travis had grabbed her wrists and then later apologized and hugged her?' LOL ....GREAT MOMENT :giggle:

hmm.. i'll link to the video without the minute marker and see of that helps.. you'll need to skip to 09:00

http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc

fingers crossed!

Man, you just can't predict this kind of crazy. I initially thought that JM was letting her get the best of him, but today was AMAZING! Each day of cross has had some great moments, but JM is so freaking focused. I think he has a near photographic memory and that is why his recall is exceptional. There is no way Miss Evil can out wit him. I totally get why so many people aren't getting his methodology, but I am certain that He knows exactly what he is doing. People don't want to wait until the end. They are impatient. I am too. But JM has taught me the truth behind "Good things come to those who wait". I believe, and hope ( I refuse to let her make me hate that word), that he will wrap it up nicely for the jury. He knows what is at stake and who he is dealing with. There's no reason for him to rush to make a point at each line of questioning. I am learning so much about how to deal with pathological lying manipulators. It's awesome! Except for the fact that an innocent life was brutally taken. What irks me beyond belief is those people who believe that the sex tape was the Smoking Gun that proved TA deserved to die. Ummmm, no, no it didn't.

I didn't hear the word JEALOUS today.....maybe tomorrow I will.....it makes her crazy to hear that word....watch and see...

If Reagan was one of Travis' heroes, why the heck would he want to name one of his children after a guy who tried to KlLL the man???

And if Reagan was so important to Travis, it's not like the name 'Hinckley' would be unfamiliar to him and he just randomly liked the sound of it...

I call foul (big fat LIE) on the 'Hinckley' story. Regardless of one's politics, everyone immediately thinks of John Hinckley Jr. when they hear that name, and I can't imagine wanting to name your baby after a guy who tried to shoot a US president.

Sorry - I put this one in the NOT TRUE file...

Probably a small-minded attempt to paint Travis with some sort of gun fixation - or worse. That's what I think it is anyway.

Hinkley is also the name of an LDS leader. It is very popular within LDS families to name children after LDS leaders.

Reagan is a personal hero of TA.

I don't know if I can take any more JA. I'm catching up with the YouTube videos now. Today's weepy meek act is even more creepy than gloating defiant Jodi from the first day of cross.

If we have another week of this:

Is this color blue?
I don't know what you mean "this."
The color. It's blue, right?
That's not right.
Didn't you say this was blue in August of 2007?
I might have thought it was blue.
Ma'am, yes or no, do you think it's blue now?
I could say it's blue.
That doesn't mean anything! This is blue. Yes or no.
Objection: asked and answered.
Overruled.
I said it's blue.

I will stab my computer.

This is my favorite post of the day! ROFLMAO you nailed her to a tee. Tears are running down my face :laughcry:.

I thought it looked like finger stretching as tho he had a hand cramp.

Really? 4-5 movements and hand gestures and that = finger stretching?

ah. I looked again and that does not look like an inadvertent gesture to me but then again, I could be wrong.

This is my favorite post of the day! ROFLMAO you nailed her to a tee. Tears are running down my face :laughcry:.

I can see how it could be funny if you were not at the end of it.

TA was at the end of of it.

: (

exactly! every "incident" has a set of words that she uses to describe it. i have been noticing it all over her testimony, especially now that she is repeating the script to JM! she has memorized the lines, and any chance she gets she repeats them as they relate to the "incident"...

i think this is related to the linear aspect of lie-telling... as long as she has a point of reference she can pick up on that thread and follow her story line.

i am not sure if i'm explaining any of this very well.. :blushing:

You are and I've noticed that too. I wish Juan would throw more wrenches into her lie lexicon machine. I like the way he jumps around in time, but she has studied her script really pretty well.

The testimony about the flowers she sent made my freakin' skin crawl. She is so damned creepy that she doesn't even GET how completely creepy that was.

After hearing that she went to the funeral and asked for a copy of the Eulogy and pictures nothing she does shocks me anymore. She doesn't seem to have any emotions and probably thought she was going to get away with it.

I was hoping when this happened that JM would pull out a CD that showed where she claimed God as her witness and she was lying.
She done this a couple of times at least.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Anyone notice arias say "he didnt hurt me" / it didnt hurt, a couple of times she says this in reference to an act of violence that Travis supposedly inflicted on her ,yet, she knicks herself with the razor and it stings so badly that she cant do away with herself ?
I really think shes been hit in the head with one too many CDs:floorlaugh:

I don't know if I can take any more JA. I'm catching up with the YouTube videos now. Today's weepy meek act is even more creepy than gloating defiant Jodi from the first day of cross.

If we have another week of this:

Is this color blue?
I don't know what you mean "this."
The color. It's blue, right?
That's not right.
Didn't you say this was blue in August of 2007?
I might have thought it was blue.
Ma'am, yes or no, do you think it's blue now?
I could say it's blue.
That doesn't mean anything! This is blue. Yes or no.
Objection: asked and answered.
Overruled.
I said it's blue.

I will stab my computer.

that is hilarious

After hearing that she went to the funeral and asked for a copy of the Eulogy and pictures nothing she does shocks me anymore. She doesn't seem to have any emotions and probably thought she was going to get away with it.

Good lawd she might have had some creepy Travis momento book.
Wanted to add to her collection

I think she is proud of what she has done.
She won.

Maybe she will get the grand prize.

I think it was dismissed because Chad admitted that they used to just say stupid stuff like that to each other as a joke and there was nothing to it.

I believe it because my DH does the very same thing with his friends. They say stupid, nonsensical accusations to each other and try to out do one another. Accusing each other of liking little boys, is one of the common themes. They don't mean it to be offensive, but it is immature and obnoxious. But they think it's funny. They have done it for decades.

Hi Katy -- I think I remember an interview with Chad, but I don't remember his addressing that topic. It was a while ago, so I may not have been paying close attention. Did he talk about that MS post and do you know where to find it? Thanks!

My husband is retired law enforcement. He has worked in drug task force, patrol, CID and administration. His opinion is that no man would have a .25 for personal protection. His exact words were " I'm sorry, honey, but that's a woman's gun." They are notoriously inaccurate. That's coming from a woman who can't hit her target with a .25 but is dangerously accurate with a 9mm.

Exactly! My Grandfather gave my Grandmother one because he thought it was cute or something (she did not), and it stayed in the box, in the closet. When she carried a gun, it was *NOT* that .25

The TH's are talking about how it was a different, meeker Jodi today. She was, but not at the beginning. She came out with the same cheery defiance as last time, but when JM growled out the "you stabbed him in the heart" line, that totally deflated her. She looked defeated after that. Though she's still sticking to her guns overall. No confession yet.

Yes, but then she came back from lunch with her nose higher in the air than it has ever been and sparred with JM for the rest of the day. She was no shrinking violet in the afternoon. However her constant refusal to answer most questions in a simple YES or NO manner, dancing around any and every one she could, arguing semantics which most 5 years old would not have had a problem understanding and answering......did not win her any friends today. Everyday that she continues to play this game, is just a deeper hole that she is digging for herself.

It sounded to me that he was just about to make an objection, then stopped himself and waved "Nevermind" at the judge when she looked at him. IMO MOO and I could very well be wrong. He may have burped then signaled "excuse me."

JMO
Its hard to tell the angle of who he was signaling to, but to me it sure looked like he was directly signaling to Jodi and not the judge. I think it was coaching for sure.

Im going to try and look for these same signs tomorrow.

I saw 2 signals.
-The 1st was scratching his right ear. Guessing it meant to tell her to say you dont know.

-The 2nd was a waving of fingers/hand. Guessing it meant to increase later time of day. The answer was in reference to 6:00 and think he was trying to tell her to say it was later than that time.

If he does these again, we can see if she responds same way.

I'm just into the first 20 minutes. Can you believe, guys, what she said before the jury came in? "Judge, I need some water." Who the heck does she think she is? Who does she think the judge is, her mother? Ick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had me this morning. This afternoon he had me until Bobby came back into place. I won't always agree with everything on how he does stuff...to me its no big deal. He isn't a perfect man, he isn't going to do everything perfectly...this isn't Law and Order or a John Grisham movie. I do know that it is the evidence the jury must look at...and not either attorney's style. It still wanted to smack Jodi towards the end...I literally had had it with her and Numi and those stupid sidebars. I think if you gave Juan all of a 24 hour day he would hammer at her all 24 hours LOL.

I'd like to know how the dude unwinds after a day of dealing with her...and could he please pass those tips on to us LOL??? If many here are feeling the same way after just WATCHING her I can only imagine how hard it is for those in the courtroom.

He is focused, on an adrenaline high, exhausted, living moment to moment and living, breathing and eating this case. He sleeps little, likely works most of the night, eats little and doesn't relax at all except perhaps when he passes out to sleep for a few hours.

This guy ain't really unwinding, IMO.

I can see how it could be funny if you were not at the end of it.

TA was at the end of of it.

: (

I really didn't mean any harm. I am genuinely frustrated that she's playing games. Juan is getting there, and there will be justice done, but it's going to take a lot of this to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07