WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.
lunsford_aliayah.jpg

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Info & Support Thread
Media Links Thread
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders
NO RUMORS!

Please Continue Here...

Still praying for Aliayah!! Hoping that tomorrow is a new day, new hope, new information, and little, beautiful Aliayah being found. :praying:

3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.
305100_280891291940257_280457695316950_1054717_1106256172_n.jpg

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Info & Support Thread
Media Links Thread
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders
NO RUMORS!

Please Continue Here...
please anyone that has any information on where Aliayah is please speak up . we want Aliayah found and home

Welcome to the forum Tina. I wish it would have been on better conditions. Anything you need of us....just ask.

im new to websleuth so bear wuth me. my main goal is I want my niece Aliayah home safe and sound

I seen Vickie posted that I am one of LL half sisters so that i would get on here, my main goal is to get Aliayahs information out in the public so if anyone knows any imformation they can let someone know cause we want her home.

Tina- if you see a post you want to respond to, look at the bottom right hand corner of that post and you will see a quote button. That will "quote" the post you want to respond to. It will make things a lot easier for you to follow

Glad to see you here, Vicki and Tina! You're among a great group of people.

Let's pray Aliayah is brought home SOON! So many people love this little girl!

welcome to websleuths, Tina! I am so sorry that Aliayah hasn't been found, but I have faith that she will be!!

I seen Vickie posted that I am one of LL half sisters so that i would get on here, my main goal is to get Aliayahs information out in the public so if anyone knows any imformation they can let someone know cause we want her home.

We will do whatever we can to help you.

My heart breaks for the MANY Families of the Missing boys, girls, men and women in America Today...

Who is taking the lives of the UNUSUALLY High Numbers of the Missing?

What is being done to solve the MANY Cold Cases?

When will the families have closure for their Loss of a Loved One?

Where are the murders hiding their victims..So Sad??

Why ARE the MISSING PEOPLE in America not given the Law Enforcement time to solve their cases?

How do these terrible things keep happening to so MANY wonderful people?

Dear God ..Please Bring Home the Many Missing Children and Adults..their families Need Some Closure!

Dear God..Please Bring Little Aliayah Home Safe and Sound

Tina- There is a verification process at websleuths to verify that you are really someone connected to the case. A moderator will handle that. It is for your protection as well, to make sure no one is impersonating a family member in this case.
It's a painless process...... ask Vicki.
Until you are verified, you cannot answer any personal questions...ok?

I think vickie is gone for the night so will have to wait til tomorrow

Welcome to WebSleuths Tina. I'm sorry that your family is going through this. We all want Aliayah home safe and sound and will do anything we can to help.

I think vickie is gone for the night so will have to wait til tomorrow

well, if you talk to her maybe you can share the good news. Sounds like Bring Them Home radio is going to have her on as a guest.:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10