FL - They Got the Tater Salad Again - Ron White Arrested

angelwngs

Reaction score
...for less than 3 grams of marijuana and a pipe to smoke the drug. Ron must have someone out there who really doesn't like him! Poor Guy!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/treasurecoast/sfl-0911vero-ron-white,0,7394492.story

'Blue Collar Comedy Tour's' Ron White arrested in Vero Beach

By Keona Gardner | TCPalm.com 7:43 AM EDT, September 11, 2008
42285701.jpg

Comedian Ron White was arrested by the Vero Beach Police Department on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. (TCPalm.com / September 11, 2008)

VERO BEACH - Comedian Ron White has one more arrest story to use in his skits.

The Vero Beach Police Department arrested the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour" star on Wednesday on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

An anonymous tipster told Vero Beach Police detectives an airplane would be landing at 5 p.m. at the city's airport with a passenger carrying illegal drugs, said Officer John Morrison, spokesman for the Vero Beach Police Department.

and I thought he was just a boozer!!!! He is one of my favorite comedians I must say!

Whew, he is looking rough in that booking photo!

I think it is just the lighting in the photo. He's let his hair go grey and the lighting apparently sux.

He just looks really Pi$$ed off to me. I can't wait to hear his skit on this ridiculous arrest and him trashing the that called in the tip to the police. Please.......these officers could have been assisting in the search for Caylee instead of something as petty as this.

Well, geez, first Willy and now Ron White. Can't these old hippies catch a tiny little break?

The look on Tater's face in the mug shot is "I cannot freakin' believe that this is happening."

Three grams of weed and a pipe?!? Let's lock him up! He probably is breaking into cars and stealing stereos to finance this horrible drug addiction. :rolleyes:

Back in the day, we had a name for times when we used this amount of pot: We called it Tuesday.

The look on Tater's face in the mug shot is "I cannot freakin' believe that this is happening."

Three grams of weed and a pipe?!? Let's lock him up! He probably is breaking into cars and stealing stereos to finance this horrible drug addiction. :rolleyes:

Back in the day, we had a name for times when we used this amount of pot: We called it Tuesday.

:clap::clap::clap: Hubby and I both LOVED your post. He told me to tell you so!

Personally, I thought the look on his face was, "Just wait until I get out of here and get to my cell phone. Payback is He!!, you little , !"

I bet he knows exactly who did this to him.

Back in the early 90's hubby and about 20 of his closest friends were going on their annual golf trip. One of the guys had just gotten a divorce and his ex-wife was dating a real piece of work. This guy called the state police in the state where hubby and his crew were going. He warned the state police that a HUGE shipment of cocaine was coming in to this little podunck golf course out in the boonies. The whole crew was pulled over by about 20 of this state's finest. Door panels were taken off of car doors, carpeting was removed, suitcases and golf bags were searched. The drug dogs hit on something in my husband's back floorboard... It was a half-eaten sausage and biscuit from breakfast on the road.

As it turned out a couple of the guys got arrested for a little pot and one of them got busted for ...get this... less than a pint of homemade peach brandy. One of the troopers told hubby that they had apparently gotten some 'bad information' and named one guy in the crew who needed to check out who his enemies were back home. It was the newly divorced guy. Hubby and the guy riding with him, our accountant, bailed all of them out and they went on to play golf.

I was at our business running it in my husband's absence when another wife of the golf crew called and told me to turn on our little town's local radio station. It had already hit our news a whole state away from where it happened. The obituaries are all that ever hits our local news! I called hubby as they were teeing off on hole number three. Needless to say, they were home doing 'damage control' by nightfall.

Sometime later, we were told that this jerk who set the whole thing up was fired from a local funeral home for getting caught red-handed doing unmentionable deeds to the corpses. I guess Karma really is a B _ _ _ _!

I'm just thankful the guys on the golf trip had the good sense not to take up the good old redneck boys from the next county over who called and offered to teach this low-life a lesson he'd never forget.

Poor Tater! I hope he catches the that set him up...

It is being said on various blogs by people 'close' to Ron that his ex-pilot is the one that tipped off Vero police. This is the guy that pressed charges against Ron White recently saying that Ron was putting his livelyhood in jeopardy. Guess this jerk ex-pilot never considered the livelyhood of Ron's new pilot when he called in the tip... This pond scum isn't worth a turd of Sluggo's that Ron White scrapes from the bottom of his shoe...

His pilots allegedly wore oxygen masks to avoid being impaired

By
CHRISTIAN BOONE
The comedian’s attorney, Terry Lloyd of Lawrenceville, said the pilots are “disgruntled former employees” who are seeking money they say they’re owed by his client. “The person making this complaint was fired,” Lloyd said.
Wolcott and LaPlante have said that on May 11, as they were flying White’s private jet over New York, an intoxicated White burst into the cockpit and threatened to fight them and crash the plane.
The FAA has been investigating, though the pilots who made the allegations say they aren’t expecting anything to come of it. Lloyd said he’s tried to contact FAA officials “six times, but they have not returned my calls.”
Lloyd said he doesn’t expect any additional charges for his client after Wednesday’s arrest.
White allegedly was in possession of “less than three grams” of marijuana, the attorney said. “As a general rule in these kind of cases, he’ll likely end up with a fine and probation, with the charges dismissed, but each case
varies.” -more at link below

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entert...tories/2008/09/11/ron_white_drug_charges.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back