NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel absolutely sick. From the same article

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Poli...-stained-walls-at-Parsons-home-219795891.html

"The Parsons reportedly continued to receive state checks for Erica once she wasn’t with them. The warrant says Erica went to live with another relative for a time before she went missing, but the Parsons took her back in fear they would stop getting money. Investigators allege this is also the reason they waited to report Erica missing.

Police say while she stayed with those relatives, Erica told them her parents hit her. She also gained weight, size and played normally while staying with the other relative, the report says."

I know eh !!!!
Absolutely sickening !!!!
Tarabully saddening !!!!

Wow, scarey! North Carolina does have public access to criminal records. The BDG you have linked to is 49 years old. Do we know yet if he is "related" to Erica?

Criminal records search is here: http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view

I would love to see transcripts of those interviews as well. My computer is acting up and won't let me watch videos.

I found the parents and siblings of a Billy Dean Goodman who was born 01/31/1964 (49 yrs old) in Cabarrus, North Carolina. This family that I found has a son of the same name, dob, location, as the Billy (with long rap sheet) mentioned above. This Billy's mother died July 11, 2005 in (Cabarrus Co) Kannapolis, North Carolina, but his mother's first name is not Irene, it's Cloie Lou (also spelled Cloie Lue) and she died July 11, 2005 at the Avante of Concord Nursing Center. Billy Dean Goodman has 3 brothers and 4 sisters.

Then again, we only got the name "Irene" from Casey Parsons. So unless we believe Casey 100%, we don't know if that is, in fact, "the" Grandmothers, or any Grandmother's first name, or even if this so called "Nan" was Ericia's real BIO Grandmother or if "Nan" even exists.

Erica's BIO mother Carolyn Parsons never said that Billy's deceased mother's name is Irene, only that Erica couldn't be with her father's bio Grandmother because her Grandmother died in 2005. Later on she added that both Grandmother's on both sides (her's and bio dads) were deceased.

I am trying to find out if there is anybody, any relative in that Billy Dean Goodman family that I found with the name Irene, even a middle name, or nickname. So far found none.

If anybody here is interested in what I've already found for further research, let me know.

Just an FYI of eye rolling interest, If you go to the .pdf file that Salisbury Post provided with the flow chart of all the names, where Billy Goodman is listed as the bio father, they mention his girlfriend's name, Janice "Strawberry" Jackson.

http://www.salisburypost.com/assets/pdf/SP9377810.pdf

If you go back out to the North Carolina Offender Search web site, there are several Janice Jackson's listed, one around the same age as Billy boy.

ACR (still digging) :seeya:

Jon Benet magazines? Why?
2 large knives wrapped in shrink wrap? Who does that?
Wow.

Yes scarey, quite a list and great find. Not done a detailed search on here yet but I believe the bio-mom has a maiden name of Medlin. Not sure how that plays out but can be found on a search of Bio-mom.

Hmmm, would grandma possibly be a Medlin? It's so twisted.

ETA: Bio mom was supposedly adopted. ???

I found that name Medlin also but just kind of tucked it away as I wasn't sure if that was her adopted maiden name or if she had been married before.

Also found her with middle initial "A" and also "M".

But if you google "stifsnakeslady" some interesting info comes up where the bio mother was searching for her own bio parents on the Ancestry forums.

Um, what!

"Upon searching the family’s house, police say they found baseboards and flooring with red stains, two large knives wrapped in shrink wrap and a bag of JonBenet Ramsey magazines. Investigators removed some of the drywall from the closet area to test it for blood."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Poli...-stained-walls-at-Parsons-home-219795891.html

This is just sickening. Why JonBenet magazines? Something very strange going on.

Also notice that there were also warrants issued are for a missing person and identity theft. What is that all about? Does anybody know if warrants are publicly available?

Are there other children in the home? If so, hope the children are removed and get help ASAP. Their accounts may help put these people in jail for a long time.

Are there other children in the home? If so, hope the children are removed and get help ASAP. Their accounts may help put these people in jail for a long time.

I read that 2 had been removed, but I didn't see anywhere stating why.

Part 1:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - *ENDANGERED* Erica Lynn Parsons, 15, Rowan County, 19-Nov-2011

Part 2:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/v...itesection=salisbury_hom_non_sec&VID=25018703

Reporter: And, um- you're expecting her to come back?

Casey: Yeah, we talked to her over the phone when she was gone and everything- all three times. But, then in December it was a three week- that's the longest she'd been gone was the three week one. And then, of course- about, it wasn't right to the very dead end of three weeks. They called and she just wanted to extend the stay and we agreed on that after a little bit of talk. Then her birthday come up and it come up to her birthday and they wanted to extend that and we was gonna go to a birthday party up there and Nan was going to bring her to a bowling alley. And, my whole family was invited. My parents, all of us. And then, it was about a week before her birthday when they called to let me know that Erica- I knew that didn't come back was going to come up anyway- I was just wondering when it was going to finally be asked cause it was hinting around longer. Stay a little bit longer, stay a little bit longer.

Reporter: When you say everybody go there- there at a bowling alley- there at..?

Casey: At Asheville.

Reporter: Okay. At what point- she said that she didn't want to come home? Or-

Casey: Yeah.

Reporter: You tell me, what-

Casey: No, she's- she just wanted to stay with Nan. And I- in and out of the hospitals and- even back in September when she would come home and in November when she would come home, she always wanted to go back. She was ready to go back the very next day after she come back. And, she loved Nan's. She always wanted to go to Nan, if it wasn't going she wanted to call her. She was always ready to go. And, when I go in and out of the hospital, that would be the first place that she wanted to go back was instead of going to my moms and staying, or staying with her older brother and sisters, it would be, "Can I go stay with Nan while you are in the hospital?" That was a four hour drive, we always didn't get an advance notice- I'm going to be in the hospital. It might be emergency room and then get put in. And, so we agreed, "Okay, we'll do that, but- you can stay." There was- we weren't ready to do no permanent signing over or anything like that. I just wasn't ready to do something like that. Um, because I would feel like I lost her at that point and she wasn't going to come back. But, she was happy and she loved Nan. I liked Nan. I really did. She's a very sweet lady.

Reporter: But, at some time you have to- as the adoptive parents, make a decision that it's okay for her to stay with Nan.

Casey: Mhm.

Reporter: And-

Casey: We did that in February. We let her know it was okay. We trusted Nan fully. I mean, I trusted Nan with even my other kids, not just Erica, if that was the case. If she- I needed her for that. Uh, Nan was just a lady that- she was sweet. And Erica always had good to talk- in September, when she come back, November- Erica loved this lady with her whole heart. She loved her to death.

Reporter: At what point did the conversation go from "I'm having fun here and I think I want to stay." What were those conversations like?

Casey: "Let's talk about it later." I kept trying to delay that. Thinking- I always would think that she get there and get a little bit tired and want to come back. 'Cause, she has little brother and sisters and stuff and she'll miss us and she'll want to come back. She'll come back, and, um, then I knew that she was- she loved it and she was happy. And, she was really truthful about wanting to stay. And, she was 14 years old right then. She was like a week from being 14 and with everything going on with the medical situation and everything, I thought it would be a little more stable and better for her actually to stay there. She was- she loved it. She loved it.

Reporter: Did you discuss with Nan that you wanted her to stay there because of your medical issues?

Casey: No, I don't think that I actually told Nan. I don't remember saying anything to Nan- I want her to stay because of the medical- no. It was mainly always Erica wants to stay. Can she stay? And of course, it was always, well at any time that we wanted her to come back, she'd bring her just like that. That was always done.

Reporter: Did the two of you have a conversation about- okay, at what point do we say, okay well she can stay if she wants to stay...

Casey: Well, we pretty much gave Nan the permission to do that when she talked to us that last time. She knew it. She knew that I had no problem with her staying up there at all. 'Cause they had been discussing even purchases of cars even a year away when she got her driver's permit and her license. We- I guess you could say we had a mutual agreement. She was going to stay there, but I mean, it was not like we couldn't visit her. She- she let us know that we was welcome at any time we wanted to. We just had to pick the phone up and arrange it.

Reporter: Did you all ever meet with her or go up there?

Casey: No. No.

Reporter: When was the last time- let me follow up on that question, why didn't you go see her and when was the last time-

Casey: We called.

Reporter: - you physically heard from her on the phone? I mean, if she-

Reporter: - was up there and you guys agreed that she could stay there?

Casey: Well, about a week after the conversation about the not coming to the birthday party, Erica did not want us at her birthday party. And, that was the whole same conversation about her staying there. Um, we was very hurt then but, we- I called about, I would say probably about a week later and several other times too because I didn't know if it was just her phone got disconnected from nonpayment- it would only say it was not receiving phone calls at this time. So..

Reporter: Did you have an address?

Casey: No. I didn't. She'd come down.

Reporter: Um, so- in your opinion, well- you tell me, was she missing and/or endangered?

Casey: No. To me, she's still not missing. She's not missing as far as I know who she's with. I still believe she's with Nan. I think she's scared and maybe Nan's scared. This is an older lady- about late 70's, maybe 80, 81, somewhere in there. Um, and I do believe she's scared. I think they're both probably scared.

Reporter: You have the Rowan County Sheriff's Office, the FBI, the SBI who are all out looking-

Reporter: - for Nan, and I'm assuming you gave them the name because you guys interviewed with them for two straight days.

Casey: Yep.

Reporter: So, how is it that three law enforcement agencies can't track down an older woman and a teenager?

Casey: Well, it's three law enforcements and also us 'cause we've been looking for her too. Um, I do not know. We did track down- there was also two other people there that was with her when she got picked up. And, we have tracked down them people. Them are real people and why they're not being questioned I don't know, because they also- they have to know. They have to know where Nan's at. And they would be, I mean, they was there. Same car, same place, same everything. And them people's names and everything is panned out. And I never met them until them days. So.

Reporter: Do you know who they were in relation to Nan?

Casey: Yes. Uh, the lady gave me the name Strawberry and the detective has since tracked that down and talked to Erica's biological father and that was just a nickname but her real name is Janice Jackson. And, they found her at Carolina beach. And, that was- I do not know if she ever married Billy, Erica's biological father, or if that was a girlfriend, but she had a kid with Billy. And, the other lady there was an adult kid, she was about 18 or 19 years old and her name was Kelly. And, Kelly also had about a 7 month old baby that they said was Kelly's and that they was saying ,"This is your niece, Erica" and "Meet your niece." And, that was a 7 month old baby then. And, so, they was- the girl, Kelly, and the baby that was related to Erica. Strawberry, unless she married Billy, I guess would be unrelated- just, the mother of that other daughter.

Reporter: And you said that you all had been looking for her as well, how have you been trying to look for her?

Casey: Oh, we've always, even my other kids, even before this- we would just look on Facebook to see if Erica had ever created Facebook pages and stuff just to see what she looked like and stuff. Um, but we never had success in finding anything. There is Irene Goodman's on Facebook. There's some in China Grove. Them pictures that's on Facebook don't match the pictures of the lady that I seen. So, I don't think that's the lady that's in China Grove. Um, that's the only pictures I've ever seen of Irene Goodman. The pictures that we seen at the police station of Jana- Janice Jackson, the Strawberry lady, um- the ones they showed me wasn't her. But, then they said they found her at Carolina beach, and she was the lady, they have not- actually, refused to show me her picture. So, I could never identify that lady and don't know what they see and the woman- if they even went to house too and they refused to show me the picture of Kelly also. So.

Reporter: Were you all able to go to Asheville at some point and contact law enforcement there or..?

Casey: No, we was told that they had contacted- on July the 30th, wasn't it? We was told when we was being questioned, they was going in and out of the office, that they had issued an Amber Alert for a 200 mile radius. They had contacted the Asheville- they had went to this lady's house and that every bit of that except for- I'm assuming going to the lady's house, was a lie. They never got in touch with Asheville until just actually the other day when he was on the news and he actually said on the news, "This is the first time I've heard about this." And, we thought that they had all knew about this. All the law enforcement up there. We thought an Amber Alert had been put out for 200 miles. That wasn't done on the 30th. That had never been done.

Reporter: Had you all- yourselves, your family, been to Asheville or contacted Asheville law enforcement yourselves?

Casey: No. I mean, I don't- to me, Erica, up until that, was fine in Asheville, living. I- there was no threat. She's not missing. I thought Erica was just living up there and having fun and being a kid. So.

BP should be the only minor left in the home, about 17 I think...same one referenced in one of the MSM articles telling investigators she never went with CP to Ashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88