Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here. Pay attention to this post because it spells out rules that apply, in addition to our standard TOS, to this case in particular.

No speculating that Teleka has run off to meet some unsavory character or escaped convict.

No religious discussion unless it relates DIRECTLY to Teleka's disappearance.

The videos are linked here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #4

Please use this link and NOT private twitter accounts. Remember, if you link to a non-case player's account - you cannot discuss or sleuth that person, so just use the above link and play it safe. Also please note, that if for any reason LE pulls the videos, we will pull them also.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private! This includes closed social media accounts that can only be retrieved through cached pages

Teleka's Twitter: http://video.twicsy.com/i/bvFMi
Teleka's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teleka.patrick?fref=ts

Media/Resource/timeline thread: MI Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo Media & Map Links - no discussion please - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6
Thread 7

Thread 8
Thread 9
Thread 10
Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Teleka Patrick Case Archive

The thread is open for posting again.

Keep in mind that MS is regarded as a victim, and the usual rules apply.

No victim bashing.

No suggesting that MS is responsible for becoming a victim.

This is a warning for all, and those who ignore it are subject to a TO without further notice.

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/LeonHendrix

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 3m

#BREAKING: Female body found near scene where #TelekaPatrick went missing. More soon on http://woodtv.com . #News8

Body Found In Porter, Indiana; Teleka Patrick’s Family “In Mourning”

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/06/b...ka-patricks-family-in-mourning/#ixzz2y8PHsywi

:heartbeat: Sounds like it must be her. Heartfelt sympathy to all of her friends and family. So sad to see such promise leave this way. RIP precious Teleka.

Absolutely heartbreaking, but I do feel relief for the family. Knowing one way or another is better than never knowing at all, imo. May she be at peace.

In a way, although my heart is broken, I am relieved that her torment was over fairly quickly and that she has not been suffering, or fearful and ashamed these past few months. <3 Teleka, I wish I could have told you that you were special and loved. <3

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

Prayers for her family. Very sad. Had they not searched there? I'm curious as to how long it had been there.

Prayers for her family. Very sad. Had they not searched there? I'm curious as to how long it had been there.

I'm guessing it has finally warmed enough that the body rose to the surface as the abdominal cavity's gasses started to develop. :( So much for the dog's tracking her to the highway edge some six days later.

Sent from my Lite-Brite modded to run Free BSD.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back