2008.01.08 Court Hearings Discussion

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's stay on Topic, that being what transpired in Court, NOT your personal take on appearances and other that went on in the last thread.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by DotsEyes
Motions to Compel:

Kronks unedited 911, etc., calls. Granted.
Crime scene photos. Granted - 10 days to produce.
Items from crime scene. Granted. 30 days to produce.
Investigation reports on all ZG's. Denied. State produces all they have.
DNA reports on GA,CA,LA. Granted. 30 days to produce.
Fingerprints of GA,CA, LA. Denied without prejudice. FBI or Sheriff has them.
Timeline caendar of LE with AL. Granted. 15 days to produce.
Hair for testing and all reports. Granted. 20 days to produce. No destructive testing.
Maps of LE searches. Granted. State has 10 days to look for them.
Release of 8/14 video visit of CA and GA. Granted. 10 days to produce.
Release of LE interviews with GA,CA,LA made after 7/16 and before 7/30. Granted.
Subpoena duces tecum to TES. No action taken.
Crime scene photos and reports from car. Granted. 30 days to produce.
Search warrant affidavits of 12/11 and 12/20. Granted. 10 days to produce.
Polygraph results.Deferred pending memos of law as to discoverability.

Status conference set for 1/15 will be re-set as SA is unavailable.
Approach. Change of venue. ...disclose location. All I heard.

Let's stay on Topic, that being what transpired in Court, NOT your personal take on appearances and other that went on in the last thread.

Thanks!
Did everyone get scared off?

Darn it! I stayed on topic on the last thread and had hoped I could stray off topic on this new thread....now it seems I have nothing to say:p

BTW- HLN is now talking about how Casey looked in court.

Darn it! I stayed on topic on the last thread and had hoped I could stray off topic on this new thread....now it seems I have nothing to say:p
How long was Casey there?

Long enough to dispel the theory that she could be pregnant. Defintely not. ;)

(I missed the last thread completely...so sorry if this was addressed and I am not supposed to mention it again!)

I never thought she was. How could she be and we not know it????:waitasec:

That must have been some talking to that JB gave her in the 5 min he had with her before she entered the court room. I expected her to look sulky or have some type of attitude but she didn't. And she cut the grins down too.

Some had considered it one possible reason for her lack of visitors to the jail.

So there were two or was it three motions not granted - one, the fingerprints - didn't the State say that the FBI had them? that includes the duct tape and bags?

Also maps of the search areas? State doesn't have those?

Also the TES volunteer names

OH and JB never went to LE to copy the desk map and he requested the State to do it for him again?

How many of these motions are repeats???

JBean! You scared me with your "Roar!". LOL You know how sensitive I am. hehehe

Judge is right. He has no jurisdiction over the evidence or reports the FBI holds.

What are everyone's thoughts on the perp when talk of the duct tape, bags, and family dna and fingerprints were mentioned?

I don't know why but casey has always resembled Heidi Fleiss to me..

It was confirmed in the hearing that there was duct tape, and it was also confirmed that there were trashbags- plural.

So, I asked this in the first thread about finger prints. I'm at work and didn't want to turn the sound up too much, so I take it that they do have finger prints on the duct tape????? is this correct? I've always wondered about that..

What are everyone's thoughts on the perp when talk of the duct tape, bags, and family dna and fingerprints were mentioned?

I wondered if maybe the fact that there might be fingerprints on the duct tape might have surprised her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back