Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....building on my previous posts about JB's "priority" being self promotion....I offer his quote about cadaver dogs and the Robin Gardner case as yet another example.

How many references are there when searching Jose Baez and Incompetent?

According to Google...about 139,000.

How many times was JB referred to as incompetent during the KC hearings and trial??? To quote JB,,,, "Ummmmmmm Uhhhh Err" just too many to count.

So what does fame Wh*re JB do? Uses the very insult lobbed at his reputation as a keyword during an ABC (aka we pay licensing fees) to drive traffic to his involvement in the Aruba case.

Seriously.....does he think we haven't figured him out???

And by the way....didn't the DT try to have KC declared incompetent as well??

And recall Mason's comment...
"Bias and prejudice and incompetent 'talking heads' saying what would be and how to be -- I'm disgusted by some of the lawyers that have done this

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-05/justice/florida.casey.anthony.lawyers_1_casey-anthony-case-anthony-lawyers-defense-team?_s=PM:CRIME

Anyone care to add to the list?

Not sure if it means anything but i took your jb incompetent and got 139,000 and then I took JA's boss, LL incompetent and that hits 745,000 and then just to see, I did JA incompetent and well, if I were Dr. V, I would say the number was shockingly high.

I do find what you are saying very interesting. With JB's social media little helpers, it would not surprise me at all that he would be doing what you are suggesting.

Not defending JB in any way, but I have always wondered about those large numbers Google throws out there.

If you advance through all of the pages, it will stop you at page 59 (this was using a Jose Baez incompetent search that Google says gives 140000 results) with this message: "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 588 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included", which I did and this ended at page 100 (or 1000 results).

I know there is probably another thread more appropriate for this post, but I am completely stunned by the folks that believe that Amanda Knox had anything to do with the murder she was so wrongly convicted of being involved in. I just read a reference to the "cartwheels" that she was performing as some sign of culpability. She was a witness and had spent hours and hours in a police station and was bored so she began doing yoga and ended up performing one cartwheel to pass the time. The complete "out of context" references were so inflammatory that the press was a culprit in character assasination. The same type of "lost in translation" issues became a problem when the press referred to Amanda's lack of "hygiene". We Americans automatically paint a picture in our mind of some "skanky" loose immoral female, when the evidence revealed that the translation was misleading. It merely meant that Amanda didn't keep the shared bathroom as clean as her roommate. So many "snapshots" were taken out of context to support a theory that had no proof whatsoever. I am so grateful that Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend have been acquitted. I admit that I assumed she was guilty based on the "headlines", but once I got into the actual facts of the case and did research on the website devoted to detailing the actual evidence...I was ashamed of myself.

I know there is probably another thread more appropriate for this post, but I am completely stunned by the folks that believe that Amanda Knox had anything to do with the murder she was so wrongly convicted of being involved in. I just read a reference to the "cartwheels" that she was performing as some sign of culpability. She was a witness and had spent hours and hours in a police station and was bored so she began doing yoga and ended up performing one cartwheel to pass the time. The complete "out of context" references were so inflammatory that the press was a culprit in character assasination. The same type of "lost in translation" issues became a problem when the press referred to Amanda's lack of "hygiene". We Americans automatically paint a picture in our mind of some "skanky" loose immoral female, when the evidence revealed that the translation was misleading. It merely meant that Amanda didn't keep the shared bathroom as clean as her roommate. So many "snapshots" were taken out of context to support a theory that had no proof whatsoever. I am so grateful that Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend have been acquitted. I admit that I assumed she was guilty based on the "headlines", but once I got into the actual facts of the case and did research on the website devoted to detailing the actual evidence...I was ashamed of myself.

I don't now a whole lot about that case, but if you did the research and it changed your opinion, I wouldn't be ashamed about anything.

I just strikes me as immature behavior of a 20 year old. Not unusal, just she sounded like she acted more like a 14 year old than someone who is 20 and we all know young people who are very immature for their age. This is when an attorney should have been available to her. Strange case. Amazing how many people who knew the victum left the country when her body was found. jmo

KL...The mere fact that you posted a change of opinion speaks volumes to me and you should be anything BUT ashamed! I'm very proud of the fact there are people like you that can take two steps back and rethink your position. Tells me alot about your character!
So many people believe what they see, not what they know. Myself, I don't believe you can judge a person or case based solely on actions, but I have made the same mistake as you before and learned a great lesson. It's just one piece of the puzzle. I haven't come up with an opinion regarding AK yet but your post is a great reminder to...stop..drop..and roll....:floorlaugh:

You...:rocker:

It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.

that thought has never left my mind since the remains were found. oh why oh why did they not lead the dogs around the neighborhood & woods nearby. women are well known to leave their chidren "close to home".

Many people watch Nancy G and some believe because she fights for children that shes always right and would never bend to media politics to get ratings. She may very well believe AK is guilty of something but when I saw her opinion on the case the FIRST thing I thought of was a ratings piece of bait. She announces publicly that AK may not have used the knife herself but did talk the boyfriend into doing it for her. It's sad because these days we have so much information available...at our fingertips..to do our own research and form our own opinion. Sometimes certain TH take advantage of their position, bend to corporate pressure or just plain over report the news. If you watch enough news programs you realize how much misinformation is reported. NG keeps reporting MJ died in his own bed of urine. This is just not true but she's like JVM, once she gets a bone, she won't let go and how many times have you heard these kinds of TH ever retract a statement? Based on trial coverage we know MJ had a urine catheter on when he died....OK, too early for this rant...I'm going to go change the flat tire on my lawnmower...JMO

that thought has never left my mind since the remains were found. oh why oh why did they not lead the dogs around the neighborhood & woods nearby. women are well known to leave their chidren "close to home".

Do you remember the women that drove to Orlando with their search dogs?
They parked on the side of the road somewhere around the dump site. I'll look for more information but from memory they reported the dogs were acting strange. She had appeared on NG a couple times during the search. I remember searches at the garbage dump in the area of the A's and I believe there was a pond or catch basin close to the dump site. Also a lake LE searched behind or near the A's home, I think they found a car in that body of water. In hindsight they were so close but just never quite made it. I had visited a psychic site where they reported that where Caylee was, it was close to where people walk by, but not a heavy traffic area, a dark cold place with the color brown and the person saw black bags. I'll have to try and find that site again, it always stuck in my mind and kinda freaked me out when they did find her.

I just strikes me as immature behavior of a 20 year old. Not unusal, just she sounded like she acted more like a 14 year old than someone who is 20 and we all know young people who are very immature for their age. This is when an attorney should have been available to her. Strange case. Amazing how many people who knew the victum left the country when her body was found. jmo

Interestingly I don't find this unusual LambChop when you consider the Italian police system - you are guilty until proven innocent. I recall my sister telling me about her life in Rio de Janeiro - she said if you found someone lying in the street, you didn't dare stop and touch them or assist them, because chances were very strong you would be charged with whatever happened to them, and you would have to prove you were innocent, not guilty as assumed.

We forget or take for granted how our individual rights are protected in North America.IMO

I'm stunned people are fooled by her.

I'm not sure I can bring this link here but if you want some interesting reading Google...Psychics search for Caylee A. Gale is the one who drove to Orlando with her dogs to search. I could only access page 1 but some interesting reading if you have an open mind. They even mention WS.

I'm not sure I can bring this link here but if you want some interesting reading Google...Psychics search for Caylee A. Gale is the one who drove to Orlando with her dogs to search. I could only access page 1 but some interesting reading if you have an open mind. They even mention WS.

Yes, I remember discussing Gayle at the time she did her walk with her dogs. She was the "most correct" with her location of where Caylee was dumped - but if I remember correctly - Gayle became physically sick and had to stop her walk...

Yes, I remember discussing Gayle at the time she did her walk with her dogs. She was the "most correct" with her location of where Caylee was dumped - but if I remember correctly - Gayle became physically sick and had to stop her walk...

Was it Gayle or the dog? I had thought she said the dog started to get sick so they put the dog back into the truck. jmo

The sad thing is, they just didn't know. The case was a missing person's case first and foremost, and all they had was a babysitter that didn't exist. I think to this day they probably kick themselves about that, but they just didn't know. And Florida is covered in such flora and fauna that she would have been hard to find anyway. It's the type of state, like Louisiana, that makes finding a body so much harder because of the plant life.

And who would have guessed that she was there? No one did. Not even Kio Marie knew the exact spot. Kronk was divine intervention to find her. I shudder to think what would have happened if he hadn't found her.

Gale became ill, her psychic sign to pull over. One dog with handler got out, dog showed heavy interest but the water prevented them from going further. She said she couldn't get permission from owner to go into the area so they went back to Ohio. I think she ran out of money.
The site says trunk of car important. Caylee was transported in trunk, hair or fiber evidence would be in trunk. From trunk she was taken to outside place, tall grasses, coarse fern like plants, ground is very mucky. Park like feel but not park. Cinder block building near, may be white in color, secluded or set back from where many people would be. LE should check if FCA ordered drugs from web source or other sources, not from doctor. Swamp- flowers, where the flowers meet the water.

And your evidence is based on???? How did Amanda Knox fool anyone? Because she admitted as a college student, she smoked pot? Because her boyfriend consoled her outside the dorm rooms with a peck that on video shows a consoling peck, but in still photo used by the press...states that her and her boyfriend were "making out" in front of the crime scene?

Let's not even focus on the complete lack of evidence that Amanda was even remotely guilty...and all the evidence which proves that the guilty party was charged and convicted...albeit getting 10 years less than the non-guilty parties by agreeing to bolster the prosecutions claims so that they can save face.

I love Italy...and I will be there again next May...but I am very leery of their legal system after this case.

::::heavy sigh:::: I need to get to my hair appt. Have a peaceful day!

I know absolutely nothing about the evidence in that case, and don't have the heart to delve into it after knowing the evidence in the case backwards and forwards and seeing how it turned out. That said, my hinky meter did go up a little watching her at the pc. I thought the shaking in her voice seemed a little forced, and her emotions a littled affected. I really didn't expect to feel that way, either. I expected to be moved by her. IMO

It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.

ITA! The last place Caylee was physically seen alive was on Hopespring. I have often wondered why they didn't put some scent hounds or cadaver dogs on the trail starting there. :(

Have you seen this?
Jose back in the news (ABC) with his words of wisdom ...
Why, oh, why do people interview this idiot ? :banghead:

OH, brother .... JB back in the news (ABC of course)

Jose Baez: 'It's Grossly Incompetent' for Cadaver Dogs to Search for the Missing Maryland Woman Remains Now

The defense attorney for Gary Giordano believes it is a waste of time for Aruban authorities to just now bring in cadaver dogs to search for the remains of his client's missing travel companion.

"I think it's grossly incompetent for cadaver dogs two plus months after the fact," Jose Baez told ABC's John Quinones. "Whatever scent of decomposition they expected to find is long gone."

I am sooo glad I overslept yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members