MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flutteryby - great work with the pictures. I need to pick up a good camera so I can do the same. I saw earlier that someone requested pictures of the area at 11:00 pm. I will see what I can do. Hopefully I do not become a POI in doing so lol.

As far as Ross Park, I visited the park this morning. I am pretty confident that she is not there. The Park isn't as large as I remember it being, possibly because it is spring and the lack of leaves and other foliage has left everything wide open. I drove through and also walked along the beach and didn't see or smell (I hate saying that, but it's reality) anything.

I drove down Airport and around Ross Park on my way back from taking pics and saw someone wading in the water on the curve. Was that you?!

I wonder if they have interviewed prostitutes in the area. Lot of seemingly nice family guy types have those secret lives. And the money.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but, should the "Sheriff's Posse" be running a parks day in the middle of a high profile abduction case?

Daniel Shaw @NSPDChiefShaw 7m

FYI today is Muskegon County Parks Day. The Sheriff's Posse unit is at Pioneer Park. No connection to #JessicaHeeringa

I drove down Airline and around Ross Park on my way back from taking pics and saw someone wading in the water on the curve. Was that you?!

I am going to assume not since I was there pretty early (between 7 and 8) and I didn't do any wading. There were only two vehicles in the park and then a Norton Shores police car driving through as I was leaving.

Seriously, people, why in the heck aren't there searches going on? That boggles my mind. I find it, well, odd.

I guess they don't know where to start. I've been thinking of all of the possible places she could be around here, and it really makes you crazy because there are SO many possible sites. Open fields, woods, water everywhere. And the police said they family are not ready to ask for searches yet. I think if they family decideds it's time, then the police will make it happen. To the family, it's like giving up hope.

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but, should the "Sheriff's Posse" be running a parks day in the middle of a high profile abduction case?

Daniel Shaw @NSPDChiefShaw 7m

FYI today is Muskegon County Parks Day. The Sheriff's Posse unit is at Pioneer Park. No connection to #JessicaHeeringa

This has been planned for awhile. Pinoneer Park isn't the only park doing it.

I drove down Hess St this morning as someone mentioned on a previous thread that it may be a potential area of interest because of the lake. The road does dead end. There is a relatively steep hill that leads down to the lake. I didn't see a trail down to the lake, and it appeared like there was a house on the water. I don't think the area is secluded enough by the looks of it. There are too many houses. However, there were at least 3-5 motor homes and/or RV trailers parked in the yards of the houses on that street. First, that seems like a large concentration for one street. Second, it dawned on me that a motor home or RV could be used as a secondary storage location for Jessica. Just a couple of observations.

ETA: I did not see any silver minivans on that street.

ya know, i sent them lunch today (instead of buying DD a new bike LOL) but I still feel so helpless and want to do more, but I am just stuck. I mean, there are no specific areas to search, nothing! I mean he could be anywhere with her! Florida, California, Mexico? It's just overwhelming, I so so so feel for her family so much.

Been there done that with both Sierra and the case that brought me here Laci Peterson . All you can do is pray and send postive thoughts .

Seriously, people, why in the heck aren't there searches going on? That boggles my mind. I find it, well, odd.

I hope it's because they think there's a chance Jessica is alive. Don't know why they'd think that but it's a hopeful thought.

Maybe they're watching someone very closely as perps are known to revisit the scene of the crime to check on their victim.

These are observations or factors I've learned from reading in other cases. I'm trying to think if they ever caught anybody due to the fact they revisited a crime scene or dump site.

Flutteryby - great work with the pictures. I need to pick up a good camera so I can do the same. I saw earlier that someone requested pictures of the area at 11:00 pm. I will see what I can do. Hopefully I do not become a POI in doing so lol.

As far as Ross Park, I visited the park this morning. I am pretty confident that she is not there. The Park isn't as large as I remember it being, possibly because it is spring and the lack of leaves and other foliage has left everything wide open. I drove through and also walked along the beach and didn't see or smell (I hate saying that, but it's reality) anything.
BBM
LOL...Yes, we need both you and Flutterby on the ground and safe to get us more intel! :detective: :camera:
If we hear on the scanner :earson: "suspicious person caught taking photos being brought in for questioning..." I'm sure we can collect the necessary funds to get you out of the slammer!:jail:

BBM
LOL...Yes, we need both you and Flutterby on the ground and safe to get us more intel! :detective: :camera:
If we hear on the scanner :earson: "suspicious person caught taking photos being brought in for questioning..." I'm sure we can collect the necessary funds to get you out of the slammer!:jail:

I felt guilty and like I had to be sneaky taking those pictures today! I don't know why...I wasn't going to use them for evil. It just feels invasive, I think, because the family is there.

Be careful if you go tonight, mistergwriter!

I guess they don't know where to start. I've been thinking of all of the possible places she could be around here, and it really makes you crazy because there are SO many possible sites. Open fields, woods, water everywhere. And the police said they family are not ready to ask for searches yet. I think if they family decideds it's time, then the police will make it happen. To the family, it's like giving up hope.

That's odd. I never knew/heard that the family is put in charge of those decisions.

Sometimes it's better to face all the possibilites - you know, expect the worst but hope for the best. The longer they wait to search, the more evidence will degrade and the harder it'll be to solve the case. If it's a fact that Jessica's body is somewhere out in the elements, they need to find it sooner rather than later. If it's a fact, not looking for her body won't change that she was killed. I'm sorry to state this, but it's necessary to find her either dead or alive. Of course, like everyone, I pray she's found alive.

wow, cards18. Interesting. A heads up - you may want to remove the addy from your post - just edit the numbers out.

Hey, by the way, WELCOME TO WS!

I have been away all day but am sad to see there is apparently no "good news" and not much of any news today.

I find it very unusual that there have been no searches. The family has been pro-active and strong, accessible to the media, vocal and hopeful. I am proud of them for that. I just can not imagine their pain.

I think they need to hire a private investigator or bring in a group like Tim Miller's. Pronto.

jmo

ya know, i sent them lunch today (instead of buying DD a new bike LOL) but I still feel so helpless and want to do more, but I am just stuck. I mean, there are no specific areas to search, nothing! I mean he could be anywhere with her! Florida, California, Mexico? It's just overwhelming, I so so so feel for her family so much.

This gives me the warm fuzzies! Very thoughtful of you :) hopefully it will give them some much needed stamina to find Jessica.

This is the fastest moving case I have ever seen. I too want to thank the websluthers on the ground and the chief he has been very open and keeping us up to date. I have phoned in information and he has indirectly in his press confrences said they would start working on the tip.

I recall that Tim Miller was gobsmacked when the Anthonys were uncooperative about searching for a deceased Caylee. He said that was the opposite reaction of most families who are grateful for any assistance they can get.

I've got the names of the occupants, but, I better not post, am searching public offender databases

I'm not a mod but we can't randomly point directly to parties because they have silver vans.

Please don't post addresses or peoples' identities.
Call the tip in and let LE check the people out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle