MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://fox17online.com/2013/04/27/norton-shores-police-looking-for-missing-woman/#axzz2Rh8KOqEk
jessica-heeringa.jpg

"NORTON SHORES, Mich- The Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person which occurred in late evening hours of April 26, 2013 at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternberg Rd. Around 11:15 p.m. Norton Shores Police officers were dispatched to the gas station on a suspicious activity report. Customers called 911 after entering the store to find no employees present. The employee scheduled to be working, Jessica Heeringa, was not able to be located.
Contact has been made with friends and family of 25 year old Jessica Heeringa but as of April 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm Jessica has not been located.
Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911."

936415_576999048987100_65449273_n.png

Suspect sketch

bilde

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Scanner Thread for Jessica

Media & Map thread

A few reminders...

We do not have any POI's or Suspects named in this case. We will not discuss anyone in this manner until or unless LE does name a POI or suspect.

We are a victim friendly site, the family (including the boyfriend) are victims. No bashing, sleuthing or talking about them in a suspicious manner.

Rumors are not allowed. If you are stating something as fact, link to it. You can discuss what is known in main stream media and from law enforcement. You can speculate with what is known at this time only, no wild rumors or speculation.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

Sex Offenders
It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Ima

Okay, this is a super longshot, but has the 911 caller been cleared? I know in some abduction cases, the perp will immerse themselves, front and center, into the investigation to fly under the radar as a suspect. Kind of like, "I'm here helping, so obviously it wasn't me" kind of thing. They'll "help" search and whatnot. Anyways, one scenario I keep coming back to is the perp abducting Jessica, then returning a few minutes later, in a different car, and calling 911 as a concerned citizen. Idk. Probably not, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Okay, this is a super longshot, but has the 911 caller been cleared? I know in some abduction cases, the perp will immerse themselves, front and center, into the investigation to fly under the radar as a suspect. Kind of like, "I'm here helping, so obviously it wasn't me" kind of thing. They'll "help" search and whatnot. Anyways, one scenario I keep coming back to is the perp abducting Jessica, then returning a few minutes later, in a different car, and calling 911 as a concerned citizen. Idk. Probably not, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

I thought they were cleared but maybe someone else can let us know for sure.

Thank you for the new thread, Imamaze!

:seeya:

I am afraid I cannot post links, but there was a bank robbery in Oshetmo County at a credit union by a man in an orange hoodie. Wood TV8

On my nook and can' t quote but what 4th witness? I know about coworker, her husband and the guitar guy. Did I miss a new witness? TIA

Also, I've been thinking about the guitar shop guy saying he would recognize the POI voice. We've been thinking accent, but maybe he had a lisp, stutter, or just a very high or very low voice.
Which led me to think of the demeanor of the POI. He was brave enough to drive up and flirt with Jessica so maybe he is not the social misfit that a lot of us have been thinking. Maybe he is a confident, self-absorbed bully who views himself as gods gift to women. The guy who is always right, aggressive and outspoken. While everyone else in the room is thinkin "what an a-hole", he is believing the women want him and the men are jealous. We have a code for guys like this at work-DB of A, as in "this guy is a card carrying member of the dirt bags of america". Also interchangable with douche bags of america. Just my random thoughts on 4 hours sleep.

Also, I've been thinking about the guitar shop guy saying he would recognize the POI voice. We've been thinking accent, but maybe he had a lisp, stutter, or just a very high or very low voice.
Which led me to think of the demeanor of the POI. He was brave enough to drive up and flirt with Jessica so maybe he is not the social misfit that a lot of us have been thinking. Maybe he is a confident, self-absorbed bully who views himself as gods gift to women. The guy who is always right, aggressive and outspoken. While everyone else in the room is thinkin "what an a-hole", he is believing the women want him and the men are jealous. We have a code for guys like this at work-DB of A, as in "this guy is a card carrying member of the dirt bags of america". Also interchangable with douche bags of america. Just my random thoughts on 4 hours sleep.

Some interesting thoughts regarding the voice/speech of the POI, Flutterby!

I particularly appreciated your meanings of DB of A... :giggle:

I am afraid I cannot post links, but there was a bank robbery in Oshetmo County at a credit union by a man in an orange hoodie. Wood TV8

When was this bank robbery?

TIA...:seeya:

Happy Saturday Sleuthers! Hoping today brings the break Jessica so desperately needs.

I have a different link that says 30-40. A couple hours south is interesting. Besides the way the teller describes his words are creepy. Very polite. Hmm

I haven't forgotten about Jessica but was engrossed in closing arguments in the Jodi Arias case for two days. With Jessica now missing for a week, I'm not feeling confident about a positive outcome. I'm saddened that yet another family has to experience the emotional rollercoaster of not knowing where their loved one is and/or if she is safe. I hope they get answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk