• Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuruJosh

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry if this one's been polled before, if it has, mods feel free to remove the post.

From what I know (not much ;) ), I say probably YES Burke was involved. I am not sure of myself on this one, though!

luvbeaches said:
IMO, was not involved. I feel so sorry for him. His life has to be hell. :(
Actually, let's say Burke wasn't involved but Patsy "did it"... I feel incredibly sympathetic towards HER. If a RDI, whoever it is, I still feel sympathy towards their whole family. What a neverending nightmare.

The broad reason I suspect Burke was involved is that I think there was an attempted coverup of what really happened. The crime scene and evidence were staged. And I can't think of anyone they'd want to protect by staging things, except Burke.

Also I must admit, I am very sympathetic to BC's theory that Burke wrote the note, perhaps with vocab help from an older friend and/or dictionary. The writing comparison between the note and the one sample (inadvertant) we have of Burke's hand (the "That's my mom" sample) is eerily compelling in my opinion.

The only Ramsey I have sympathy for is Burke. I do believe he had to have heard something that night...and it's a terrible burden for a young man to carry. I am also a believer in once Burke is out of the household, and off on his own, he may talk. One too many beers at a college frat party and he will shed light on what happened that night.

I don't believe for moment that Burke wrote or helped write the note. But that's just my opinion.

Luvbeaches... I agree with you. IMO Burke is the victim of a seriously dysfunctional family.

edited to add: so was JonBenet :(

Britt said:
Luvbeaches... I agree with you. IMO Burke is the victim of a seriously dysfunctional family.

edited to add: so was JonBenet :(

You're right...I think they are very dysfunctional.... :(

I have no doubt in beleiving that Burke knows more than what he was allowed to say,but I have doubts about him having anything to do with the ransom note,imo it would have taken forever to coax a 10 year old to write that note,time the perps didnt have.The note was too pristine to have been in the hands of a child

dingo said:
I have no doubt in beleiving that Burke knows more than what he was allowed to say,but I have doubts about him having anything to do with the ransom note,imo it would have taken forever to coax a 10 year old to write that note,time the perps didnt have.The note was too pristine to have been in the hands of a child

dingo,

In my opinion they had all night to write the fake ransom note. They lived there. Since the CBI's handwriting experts couldn't eliminate Burke as the writer, Burke likely wrote it with the assistance of at least one other person.

An intruder wouldn't have spent two minutes in the house after killing JonBenet, but her killer spent hours in the house writing the fake ransom note and foolishly trying to make it look like an intruder was the killer.

The Ramsey's consistent stream of lies, obfuscations, and losses of memory, point to a coverup involving Burke. After losing their daughter in a violent killing, the family wouldn't fall in line with unflinching loyalty to support anyone else but Burke.

BlueCrab

a slightly off topic question :was JAR in boulder on the 23rd december 1996.
thank you

lawman

lawman said:
a slightly off topic question :was JAR in boulder on the 23rd december 1996.
thank you

lawman,

Yes, I think I remember a group photo of the party on the 23rd and JAR was in it. However, there are also reports that JAR was in Atlanta from the 23rd to the 26th.

EDITED TO ADD: lawman, could I inquire as to why you asked that question? JAR couldn't have been in two places at the same time on the 23rd, so someone's story is wanting.

thanks bluecrab,

myself i believe something happened at the party on the 23rd.
the 911 phone call, jbr comment of not feeling pretty,mr and mrs mcsanta,the person arriving unannounced.also as you say JAR himself was possibly there.
LHP asking for the"loan" a day later for quite a sum of money, and of course the suitcase found by the broken window,containing some unusual items, which surely were not coincidentally in the case.
each of the above is a story in itself, i believe somewhere in there is part of the answer .

lawman

lawman said:
thanks bluecrab,

myself i believe something happened at the party on the 23rd.
the 911 phone call, jbr comment of not feeling pretty,mr and mrs mcsanta,the person arriving unannounced.also as you say JAR himself was possibly there.
LHP asking for the"loan" a day later for quite a sum of money, and of course the suitcase found by the broken window,containing some unusual items, which surely were not coincidentally in the case.
each of the above is a story in itself, i believe somewhere in there is part of the answer .

lawman,

Thank you for the response. I think this topic and JAR in general could use a separate thread to review some unanswered questions, so I'm going to start one.

I believe BR was not hands on involved in the murder. I think he went along with this person whom he knew very well,until it started turning uncomfortable for him. He got scared and ran to bed until he left for the White's house.(I'm not convinced of the enhanced 911 call yet.)

I believe BR knows who was involved in murdering JonBenet.

Why does it keep saying that I was the last one to post here ... when the last time I have posted or viewed this thread was 5/29?

Oh no ... another mystery!

capps said:
Why does it keep saying that I was the last one to post here ... when the last time I have posted or viewed this thread was 5/29?

Oh no ... another mystery!

No mystery. Every time someone votes on a poll thread (even if they didn't post), it bumps the thread up.

JBRMod2 said:
No mystery. Every time someone votes on a poll thread (even if they didn't post), it bumps the thread up.

Thanks JBRMod2 ...whew at least that's one mystery solved ... now if only we could solve the Ramsey mystery as easily!

What I find really interesting about this poll "result" (even though it doesn't have a huge number of respondents) is that (shall we say, being conservative) HALF of respondents believe that Burke was involved in JB's murder.

Let's adjust this stat further, being even MORE conservative, to take account of people who dismiss Burke's involvement out of hand and can't even be bothered responding to the poll (or people who see the poll's author as ME and think i am a dumbo moron ;) )

So let's say, overall, one-third of case enthusiasts believe Burke was INVOLVED somehow.

Isn't it interesting that the BDI theories attract absolutely ZERO adherents among those "public figures" who venture a theory into the arena?

Patsy has her adherents; Singular seems to point at both JR and Fleet; Smit KNOWS it was an intruder.... yet NO ONE posits publicly that Burke did it, apart from the anonymous posters on this forum (such as, err... myself!)

Interesting! Almost makes one sympathetic to BC's conspiracy leanings...

GuruJosh said:

GuruJosh,

ALMOST? Reckon I got more convincing to do, despite the compelling numbers that show the media out of step with the public and obviously in a conspiracy to re-invent the Ramseys.

About 75% 0f the public is convinced the Ramseys were involved in the death of JonBenet. Nevertheless, the media continually tries to jam a ludicrous intruder theory down the throats of the public.

IMO the media is cooperating with the courts and Boulder authorities in an attempt to pin the murder of JonBenet on a nameless intruder and make the Ramseys appear to be innocent victims. Those of us who know the case know that the Ramseys have been lying, obfuscating, refusing to cooperate with the investigation, and covering up to protect someone. The Ramseys wouldn't be doing this to protect an intruder.

Why would the court and the media form a conspiracy to protect the perpetrator? There's only one possible answer. CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED IN THE MURDER.

BlueCrab

GuruJosh said:
What I find really interesting about this poll "result" (even though it doesn't have a huge number of respondents) is that (shall we say, being conservative) HALF of respondents believe that Burke was involved in JB's murder.

Let's adjust this stat further, being even MORE conservative, to take account of people who dismiss Burke's involvement out of hand and can't even be bothered responding to the poll (or people who see the poll's author as ME and think i am a dumbo moron ;) )

So let's say, overall, one-third of case enthusiasts believe Burke was INVOLVED somehow.

Isn't it interesting that the BDI theories attract absolutely ZERO adherents among those "public figures" who venture a theory into the arena?

Patsy has her adherents; Singular seems to point at both JR and Fleet; Smit KNOWS it was an intruder.... yet NO ONE posits publicly that Burke did it, apart from the anonymous posters on this forum (such as, err... myself!)

Gurujosh,

Burke has some history of being both a suspect and also declared as being publicly cleared.

As far back as 2000 and before, either the tabloids or internet postings were fingering Burke as a suspect.

Jeffrey Scott Shapiro is on record as stating that as an investigator for the Globe tabloid their focus was initially JR who was viewed as a classic molesting pedophile, then PR was brought into the frame, thereafter BR was named as the alleged culprit.

Burke has been portrayed as young sociopath and/or psychopath who planned and carried out the murder of JonBenet. His motive being one of jealousy towards JonBenet in her role as PR's pageant queen by proxy.

Burke high and excited on a culture of electronic games, comics, and movies, decides to perpetrate his preteen interpretation of a lustful kidnapping and sexual assault. He spends weeks prior to xmas grooming JonBenet with tales that Santa will turn up for a special visit.

So he lures her downstairs for a pineapple snack, sipping tea as they await Santa. Next Burke whacks JonBenet with the flashlight, relocating her body to the basement where he sexually assaults her digitally along with the paintbrush.

After creating the garrotte he chokes the last breath of life from her body, placing her corpse in the wine cellar, returning upstairs to camly write the ransom note, then he retires to bed, awaiting PR's discovery of the RN later that morning!

Around this same period a Californian women made allegations relating to an organized pedophile ring http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1999/25arams.html

quote:
In talking to detectives, the woman draws parallels between sexual techniques used at these sessions and the physical evidence of garroting that investigators found on the body of JonBenét Ramsey. The woman told detectives she believes JonBenét was killed accidentally when an asphyxiation technique used to stimulate an orgasmic response during a child sex and *advertiser censored* "party" went too far.

The woman told police she knows firsthand about asphyxiation (choking) to produce a sexual response because it had been done to her when she was a child. The woman said in her experience little girls were dressed provocatively and trained to say provocative things, such as, "It's a pleasure to please you."

Here you have JonBenet's death suggested as having some link with a pedophilia ring, and her asphxiation relating to child sex and orgasmic response, or EA etc.

So if you combine some of these elements you can arrive at a BDI that has Burke engaging in EA with JonBenet. Then a conspiracy theory can be employed to explain the lack of interest by the authorities, which purports to be either protecting the child by statute or/and covering up their shortcomings. Alernatively you can invoke a Ramsey conspiracy and obsfucation to hide the alleged links with partying and pedophile rings.

In the same year as JonBenet's murder and thereafter, the Dutroux Affair exploded into public awareness. Here Marc Dutroux, a convicted pedophile was systematically kidnapping little girls, filming his assaults, then killing them. A conspiracy of silence and inaction was used to explain why he evaded arrest, even whilst his house was searched with the children present and yet not discovered. This led to public outcry and mass protest in Belgium.

So it could be that Burke has been grossly maligned, using a slew of media and internet speculation, that weaves perceived facts from contemporary crimes such as Dutroux's, and the shootings in schools across the USA to create a fictionalized preteen predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246