Physical
Hair color Brown
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown

Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA
Fingerprint Information

Wait, Was she last seen in 1971 or 1972? Because If she went missing in 1971 she could be Annie Doe. I mean it's fairly unlikely because she's thought to have been coming from the South and Stayton is much more (Like, almost 200 miles more) North of where she was found.

Here's the UIDs I could find for Oregon
August 19th 1971 Josephine County, Oregon

July 24th, 1976 Linn County, Oregon

April of 1978 in Linn County, Oregon

[Slightly young for estimates but May 1978, Josephine County, Oregon

Case E. Jane Doe. Was found sometime before 1980 somewhere in Oregon

Skull cap only. August 1986. Government Camp, Oregon

March 1996. Eastern Linn County, Oregon

June 2003. Hood River County, Oregon

March 2013. Douglas County, Oregon

May 2013. Deschutes County, Oregon

So Stayton is on a highway that goes through the Santiam Pass, which leads to Bend (Deschutes County)

Also, Marion county (Which is the county that Stayton is in) and Linn county are right next to each other.

Also, Goverment Camp is in Clackamas county on Mt. Hood, which is relatively far away. My bets would be on the ones in Linn County or possibly even Case E Jane Doe

this is my blood auntie , my daddys youngest sister.and it was not bundy,,,there was a confession soon after aunt barbaras disappearance...but no papers signed only a verbal confess and the police man who heard it passed away soon after. it was family friends who murdered her, ones who lived not far from grampas (where aunt barbara lived).

Bumping with new Charley Project link: http://charleyproject.org/case/barbara-ann-bryson

[h=1]Barbara Ann Bryson[/h]
  • barbara_ann_bryson_1.jpg
Bryson, circa 1971

• Missing Since 07/29/1971
  • Missing From Stayton, Oregon
  • Classification Missing
  • Age 19 years old
  • Height and Weight 4'11, 100 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Bryson was last seen at a party in Stayton, Oregon on July 29, 1971. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

NAMUS also has an additional picture:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/25245/

this is my blood auntie , my daddys youngest sister.and it was not bundy,,,there was a confession soon after aunt barbaras disappearance...but no papers signed only a verbal confess and the police man who heard it passed away soon after. it was family friends who murdered her, ones who lived not far from grampas (where aunt barbara lived).
Hello,
I found a photo of Barbara Bryson in the 1969 North Salem High School yearbook. I thought it would be good to see a clearer high school picture of her.

Attachments

• IMG_20200712_231428.jpg
    IMG_20200712_231428.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_20200712_231552.jpg
    IMG_20200712_231552.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200712_230558.jpg
    IMG_20200712_230558.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 32

Do you have more details on this confession?

Do you know why they wanted to get rid of Barbara? I'm sorry this happened to your aunt.

I find so odd the lack of info... We don't even know if she make it to the party or if she went there with her friends or her husband.
Here there are two possible matches, but not sure about any of them:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (This lady was pregnant).

I was looking into Finley Creek Jane Doe, the latter one of the Does you listed, and there is something about her facial features that remind me of Barbara.
upload_2021-10-31_12-28-1.png upload_2021-10-31_12-29-27.png
Something about the placement and shape of the eyes, plus the chin.

This could be a coincidence. I just noticed that the marriage date was early February, and she disappeared in July.
That is 5 months. The girl found murdered was estimated to be 6-8 months along in a pregnancy.

Was this by any chance a shotgun wedding?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back