Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

oh my goodness Heidi - you've been in a perpetual state of trauma for 30 years

welcome to Websleuths - there are so many people here with so many talents to help you

Heidi never give up hope, your son is beautiful. After reading your story my heart breaks for you I would never give up either!

Perhaps with the internet today this may help to track him down especially with his unusal condition, it may be the key to finding him.

When was the last time his story has been in the media ? How long ago were the age progression pictures done ?

Has anybody recently been working on your case for you ?

My father was stationed in Germany for a few many years he was at a very high level in the military. I can't remember where in Germany but I will ask him if he is familiar with this case.

Prayers for you and your family to find the answers you deserve. Hopefully we at WS may be able to help you in some way. (((hugs)))

I don't even know where to begin sleuthing, but please know I'm praying for you.

As devastating as it is to lose a child, and horrifying when one is abducted, the circumstances around Dirk's disappearance are beyond any crime/action/drama novel. I cannot imagine the nightmare, and I'm so sorry.

hello to everybody and thanks for your atention!
I will answer to all questions! (sorry for my english) :)
Well, the story is every now and then in the media....
but police won´t further investigate, Dirks case is in Germany
a cold case
The age progression has been done(not in Germany because NOBODY wanted to do it here or the said It wasn´t possible) as Dirk became 33 (shewhomustnobenamed ´s right)
It is a case from the formes east Germany(called DDR), it was a dictature
There was NO body, NO clothes, any hints
There was NO tracking dogs, only police and firemen did not find any traces,it was in the middle of nowhere(country), no houses,ONLY 1 CAR with 2 people inside, it was pretty cold ,snowing a bit
Mistycrose, maybe your father knows, east Germany was occupied by russians then
Feel free to ask, I will answer all questions, thanks a lot!
Heidi

My heart breaks for you Heidi! Your son is such a beautiful child!

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. I hope that your boy is alive and well, and that he will be searching for you.

(Your English is good!)

I´ve read other missing case, a 4 years old Marjorie West, I think it´s a pretty similar case , she also was with her sister and I think she has been kidnapped and maybe sold for an illegal adoption like my son Dirk.
I guess none can help me here?!....because it´s a german case?!
Well I have spent a lot of money looking for my son,I´d like to ask if you guys know a good psychic who might help for free?
I won´t ever give up searching!

This ´s the thread about that little missing girl..she has not been found yet, has she?
PA PA - Marjorie West, 4, McKean County, 1938 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

My heart breaks for you Heidi! Your son is such a beautiful child!

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. I hope that your boy is alive and well, and that he will be searching for you.

(Your English is good!)

dear TGIR, thanks for your nice words!
I do not think my son will be searching for me,he was only 3, he does not even know he was kidnapped, the only hope I have is he will recognize himself or maybe someone who knows him will see his pictures in the net

Heidi havent had a chance to ask my dad yet. Have you any idea of any name, do you think he was taken to Moscow? What about his condition as a child, does it stay with him all his life, does it eventually get better?

hello dear Mistycrose
well, maybe your dad was stationated in Germany in 1979 ?
No, I´m not allowed to see ANY name of my sons files,when I did get to see the files, the names have been strikethrough
in black if you know what I mean
I have no idea why they ´d be protected, they were the mean (and only)witnesses of my sons disappearence that day
It is possible Dirk has been taken to Moskow, but he could be anywhere now...even in Germany

I feel helpless because
all my roads have been blocked for over 30 years
I don´t know what else I can do
xoxo

Your English is fine and I hope and pray for answers for you!

Heidi,

Your story has touched me deeply and it breaks my heart. I am so hoping that you find your son soon, alive and well. For all we know, he may be searching for you, too.

I'm glad you've got the Facebook (FB) page as that seems to be the current most popular networking site, and many families have been using it to "get the word out" about their missing loved ones.

Have you considered an English version of Dirk's FB? I know it would be extra maintenance for you, though...just an idea.

You are an amazingly strong and determined woman, so I have every faith that you will find Dirk.

Hi,Heidi,
I'm german as well and I've never heard about this case.I'm so sorry about everything you had to and still have to go through.You even went to jail just because you're not giving up on your beautiful baby !!!! I wished there was something we all could do.Is it possible to sign a petition to try to at least have them take another look at the case?
I was wondering why the video states that Dirk may be in england or holland?
Did authorities find the couple that may have been a witness?what kind of car were they driving?I can't believe nothing was done.What were they trying to cover?

Hello Heidi!

Bless you, I have read everything so far on your search for your dear son. I send warm wishes to you, I cannot imagine going thru the last 30 yrs wondering about your missing boy.

http://www.adopteeconnect.com/d/a/196872

I looked up adoption sites for Germany and found this one.

Date Posted: 29-Jan-2009 Commands:

Correspond with this person

Post a new Listing

View all listings for this Submitter

~ Heidi, you can respond to the person, by clicking on the link to the right.

Edit this listing

Is this profile offensive?

Surname(s): SCHILLER
Query Text: I am in search for my birth parents

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/957dmdeu.html

well I wrote a message yesterday, but it did not work, sorry

to sidekick:thank you so much, I´ve registered on that website and replied
to that person Schiller searching for their birth parents.

to Claudia, danke sehr Claudia,well I´ve sent a petition to Angela Merkel, they are working on it,well at least thats what they allways say,someone has told me that an online petition won´t be taking serious by the government,...about the video, well this´s a good question,its funny because I had contact a psyquic in Spain who told me Dirk may be living in Holland now,and has been living in UK before and could work in Amsterdam for a british company,,or something like that and she was so nice she made that video for Dirk,so she was "the spanish and english voice" on the video
(continue)

On Dirk's Facebook I would also put his young picture up,maybe someone will see it and remember the child.Also if he see's it he will recognize himself.Some times age progression is not exact match,but I am sure if he see's his young pictures he will recognize himself.I wish you good luck in your search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back