GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she is found soon.

I wonder why the mom was up at 3;30 and thought to check on her?

<modsnip> is white, 4 feet 11, about 100 pounds, and has long red hair, police said.

According to the preliminary investigation, the girl&#8217;s mother saw her in her room about 1 a.m., but when she went into the girl&#8217;s room about 3:30 a.m., the child was gone and the woman called police, police Capt. Daryl Russell told Fox 11.

http://kfwbam.com/2013/03/27/missing-northridge-girl/

I wish there was more information. How many people live in the home? What time did mom and any others in the house go to bed? Why was mom up twice in the middle of the night, or did she go to bed at 1am?

Were any doors or windows unlocked?

So many questions, so little info available.

Praying NR is found safely, soon.

I am not able to view the videos in the 1st link at work. Is there more info in those that can be gleaned?

Seems somewhat unusual that her mom was in her room at 1 am, and then she went in again at 3 :30 am ? Had she possibly threatened to run away ? Had an argument with a family member ? That beautiful red hair makes her stand out.Hope she's found soon...

Russell said police searched the house and neighborhood, but have not found the girl. There were no indications that there were "any issues inside the house" such as an argument that might have prompted the girl to run away, Russell said.

"But at the same time, there's no indication there's any foul play whatsoever at this point," he said. "We're conducting a thorough investigation. We're trying to locate NR and we're asking for the public's help."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-girl-northridge-20130327,0,7130900.story

Wonder if NR has access to a computer ? Was she online a lot ? Does she have a cell phone ?

Here's a map (I got the location by comparing the picture below with Google Maps Streetview)...

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=34.231304,-118.566555&spn=0.000441,0.00043

northridge-pic.jpg

Gosh, we don't even know what time NR went to bed. Are the schools in this area on spring break this week?

I have a 10 yr old who is on spring break this week. He and lot's of his classmates are on the xbox live chat and staying up late.

If she has an xbox is it possible she snuck out to meet someone?

Was she sleeping before Mom went to bed?

Were the doors found locked or unlocked when it was discovered NR was missing?

Gosh, we don't even know what time NR went to bed. Are the schools in this area on spring break this week?

I have a 10 yr old who is on spring break this week. He and lot's of his classmates are on the xbox live chat and staying up late.

If she has an xbox is it possible she snuck out to meet someone?

Was she sleeping before Mom went to bed?

Were the doors found locked or unlocked when it was discovered NR was missing?

the video I posted upstream says that she attends a private school

Is anyone familiar with the picture/logo on the t-shirt? It doesn't look familiar to me. Is it a movie, band, game?

Does NR have any siblings or is she an only?

Is it odd they are saying so little about the family?

the video I posted upstream says that she attends a private school

Both the public and private schools are on spring break this week in my area, I wonder if it is the same for the schools in Northridge.

Is anyone familiar with the picture/logo on the t-shirt? It doesn't look familiar to me. Is it a movie, band, game?

Does NR have any siblings or is she an only?

Is it odd they are saying so little about the family?

I believe the shirt is from the TV show Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123