jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is just defiant. This girl is going to say what she wants, PERIOD. Not coming across as a pushover victim AT ALL, IMO.

What the heck is she so happy about??!! She completely, utterly, skeeves me out.

Juan is using the same psychopathic liars' tactic they use to keep you off balance. It does my soul good to see this.

Omg...every body knows what JM is trying to say yet she is sitting there trying to confuse everyone by playing her games. I'm sure this is not lost on the jury!

Hostile witnesss!!!!!!!!!!! :slap:

Is it wrong of me wishing Juan martinez would throw his cup of water in JA's face

God bless you, Mr. Court Reporter. I bet you'll never want another tootsie pop as long as you live.

I love how she is being so smug and smart. This is going to destroy her with the jury, and there will be no rehabilitation. Mark my words. heh

imo etc

'No, Lonnie's baptism did not involve Pop Rocks and Tootsie Pops.'

I kid you not. She said it. Juan responds with 'Ma'aaaaaam'. If we wanna smack her, he must really be holding back. :giggle:

She is so smug and thinks she is so clever going toe to toe with Juan. I think Nurmi must have talked to her to stick to yes and no when answering. Wonder how long that will last.

OMG, she thinks she's found a worthy adversary for a little verbal sparring. She's enjoying this. She thinks she can trip him up.

She has completely forgotten that she is up there pleading for her life after slaughtering another human being with such savage butchery that it will go down in the record books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth