Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hailey Dunn > Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum

Notices

Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum Discussion threads can be found here also

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 10:16 PM
here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD

Location: Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
There are times that no matter who you are, where you come from, what your background is, that we all speak the same language..and sometimes it's not even so much the words themselves that we understand...
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Done. Put a Fork in Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
I hope the STEELER's do not disappoint Hailey!
I'll be thinking of her during the whole game..........
dedicated to a sweet gal.
Thanks Clint for giving us Hailey.
Now after a month we KNOW Hailey!
I didn't know she was into martial arts.
Bless N,CD,DD and baby sister.
Find Hailey PLEASE LE.
I sent them an email telling them about Hailey, asking them to keep her in their hearts when they march out on that field...and to win this one for her!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 PM

She did martial arts,she could defend herself and fight.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to winterrose For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighidin View Post
True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.
True brigh....I can't argue your point.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to katiemadonna For This Useful Post:

Clint needs a Marc Klass in the worst way...I hope Marc or someone was listening...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
According to CD 2 cases of beer were taken into the house...that screams party to me. I was trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt because in my mind having a New Years Eve party while your child is missing is just unconscionable. Utterly dismayed and appalled at their behavior.
Isn't it funny how yesterday BD was defended for possibly having a beer or 2. Then tonight after hearing that 2 cases of beer were taken into BD's home makes a difference. That sounds like a party, imo.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lillys For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 10:19 PM

Clint insisted to LE in the beginning that HD was not a child who would run away. It upset him when they classified her as that.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
I hope the STEELER's do not disappoint Hailey!
I'll be thinking of her during the whole game..........
dedicated to a sweet gal.
Thanks Clint for giving us Hailey.
Now after a month we KNOW Hailey!
I didn't know she was into martial arts.
Bless N,CD,DD and baby sister.
Find Hailey PLEASE LE.
YES and a brown belt in jujitsu!!! How he talked about playing catch with the kids and the posters she would make and put up in D's room.

I truly hope if Hailey is out there she can hear this show with her daddy talking to her and about her. She would want to come home now - she would know she has a safe place where she is loved.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebelle View Post
Didn't I read that someone gave BD a vehicle? I think a van? Then the Somer Thompson Foundation gives her a grant.

I'd love to know if anyone gave the same considerations to CD. I just feel like it might be put to better use. JMO
Clint did confirm that BD has been given a van

He took DD to his first martial arts class the other night,I can see him wanting his son to be more able to protect himself,so sad.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopzoo View Post
Sadly, I agree. I have been sitting on the fence this whole time.

Not anymore. I've found a much better use for it.
Yes, I had a bonfire just awhile ago, nice flickering flames of doubt gone.....

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemadonna View Post
I admit my Billie fence is wobbling. My heart goes out to Clint and Naomi....their suffering is so real you could feel it.

I will say tho that Billie has never been asked the kind of questions Clint was asked tonight. It is unfortunate because I would have loved to hear what her answers were.
If your fence falls over nobody will let you hit the ground..I promise..
Done. Put a Fork in Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
Not that it is important in the scheme of things at all, but weren't we told, possibly by Billie's friend, that DD was Clint's child?
I asked her that question. She answered with a question, something to the effect of he calls him dad, doesn't he? Or he calls him son, doesn't he? It was way way back, many threads ago.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

Two cases of beer, yeah, but she's not responsible for what her guests brought in. Maybe misguided but possible they thought they were doing the right thing. Unless of course she brought the beer in. IMO
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 10:21 PM

That was the most touching interview that I have heard or read since this started. That poor man I am still crying. Walking the streets with his little baby and NS looking for his little girl no car. Omg it is so heart breaking. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
Old 02-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yllek
Billie's time line includes several 12/27 sightings dismissed by LE, along with unverified statements as to SA's whereabouts. Both Billie and Clint confirm having been told by LE that Hailey was captured on video surveillance at the Dollar General Store (and Clint was also told the Alco Dept Store) on Hickory on Sunday 12/26. Yet, there is no mention of Hailey's walks to the store on Billie's 12/26 listing of activity.
...(snip)...
Response from LisaB: The fact that Clint and GF confirm this suggests to me that she went to the stores from Clint's house, where she had spent the night, before returning to her mom's. After she got home, she did not go (back) to the stores, so Billie would not have been expected to have the walks in her timeline.
===========================
Sorry, I don't get your point? My point was that Billie's time line contains unconfirmed information from sightings and from Shawn. Billie herself states that LE confirmed they have video of Hailey at the store on Sunday, but she didn't put that in her timeline. She put what Shawn told her, what uncomfirmed witnesses told her, and not what LE told her. Either LE didn't tell her the time that Hailey was at the stores, she doesn't want to include it, or LE asked her not to. Has nothing to do with Clint and NS; LE told Billie about it directly and Billie talked about it first on NG. My original post was about my interest in the videos themselves and the value they might hold (which is why Billie might not be able to talk about them). The part you snipped.

I have no idea why you're assuming Hailey went to the stores from Clint's house; there is nothing anywhere from LE, MSM, Clint nor Billie that states any time or time frame for the Sunday walk to the Dollar Store. There are hours unaccounted for between Billie's 12/26 dinner and the other entries on her time line in the evening.

Please review the 3 source docs on my original post with all the details and let me know if you still have questions (you can pm me if you want).

NS has such a sweet quiet voice and they sound real and honest,and it sounds like Hailey was happy with them.She didn't feel good Monday,she was laying on couch when DD came over.Hailey never came over Monday.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to winterrose For This Useful Post:

Clint also mentioned that the FBI has provided him with a counselor that he is talking to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillys View Post
Isn't it funny how yesterday BD was defended for possibly having a beer or 2. Then tonight after hearing that 2 cases of beer were taken into BD's home makes a difference. That sounds like a party, imo.
Yeah, it does..but I don't even care anymore...somehow the 'particulars' don't matter now..I just hope an arrest(s) is made soon and this family can have some sort of closure..
Old 02-02-2011, 10:23 PM

CD asks himself all day everyday, what happened to HD. It pops in his head when he's talking to someone and he forgets what he's talking about. He doesn't know what happened, he's still in disbelief, has to remember it isn't a dream.

I hope I took notes right. That broke my heart.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.
She spoke about who H is here:

Hailey is a typical 13 year old according to her mother, “with hormones raging and little attitudes now and then, but no different from other friends’ 13-year-olds.”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...om-clings-hope
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
bbm

Exactly - as you posted, BD had carte blanche when she gave her most recent PC.

IMO, it seems that she considered it to be more important to defend her lover & what she claims are discrepancies due to what she says is *media editing* and what-not.

In fact, there was very little time in BD's recent PC during which she actually talked about her missing daughter, compared to how much time she talked about herself & her lover.
Just 1 tip to find a killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
IMO, Clint is attempting to come to terms with Billie as he thinks he knows her and Billie's recent behavior since their daughter's disappearance:

Clint: ...i just can't see how someone can sit on the couch comfortable watching a television program waiting for their daughter to come in...like the little party they had on New Years...I did see them carrying in two cases of beer...

around 84:27

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringth...y-kreiger-case
May I add on the NEW couch sorry just had to state the couch is not the onethat Hailey slept on!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGiGi View Post
CD asks himself all day everyday, what happened to HD. It pops in his head when he's talking to someone and he forgets what he's talking about. He doesn't know what happened, he's still in disbelief, has to remember it isn't a dream.

I hope I took notes right. That broke my heart.

Sounds like PTSD. jmo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:
WS Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
Yes and not have to re-wire your brain to interpret what the interviewee was saying or meant to say in a round about way......
You nailed it! The whole interview was a flow of sincere and honest thoughts and feelings. Even if you didn't catch every word, you understood what they were saying. There was no sense of contrivance and no second guessing about what their statements meant. And reviewing it later, I won't have to rewind 20 second sound bytes repeatedly to make sure that I heard right the first time.

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014
Closed Thread