Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM

Well at least Penn State is winning...thank goodness FCA is an OSU fan..she'll never don the blue and white and jinx them too.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Oh, duh.....and I was born in Philly. lol
Old 10-08-2011, 06:38 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
I guess being born in Philly explains a lot, huh?????
Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
I guess being born in Philly explains a lot, huh?????
LOL well I'm in Philly but born in North Jersey so what do I know?
Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmicLaw View Post
I know there is probably another thread more appropriate for this post, but I am completely stunned by the folks that believe that Amanda Knox had anything to do with the murder she was so wrongly convicted of being involved in. I just read a reference to the "cartwheels" that she was performing as some sign of culpability. She was a witness and had spent hours and hours in a police station and was bored so she began doing yoga and ended up performing one cartwheel to pass the time. The complete "out of context" references were so inflammatory that the press was a culprit in character assasination. The same type of "lost in translation" issues became a problem when the press referred to Amanda's lack of "hygiene". We Americans automatically paint a picture in our mind of some "skanky" loose immoral female, when the evidence revealed that the translation was misleading. It merely meant that Amanda didn't keep the shared bathroom as clean as her roommate. So many "snapshots" were taken out of context to support a theory that had no proof whatsoever. I am so grateful that Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend have been acquitted. I admit that I assumed she was guilty based on the "headlines", but once I got into the actual facts of the case and did research on the website devoted to detailing the actual evidence...I was ashamed of myself.
And I read the facts of the case for myself and will always believe strongly that another acquitted murderess got off!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 06:47 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
LOL well I'm in Philly but born in North Jersey so what do I know?
Well, don't depend on me. I was transplanted to VA, then to CT and now in NC. I know from nothing. Although I still have relatives in NJ and Philly. I do so miss those Hoagies, Cheesesteaks and warm pretzels with mustard. No one can complete with Philly. They have it perfect. lol
Old 10-08-2011, 07:44 PM

FCA's Next disguise
Old 10-08-2011, 07:59 PM
WS Moderator

I found this article band thought it was interesting. Not only about AK but it is interesting what is written about juries and I thought about our jury foreman and how he reads people. jmo

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...al-expressions
Old 10-08-2011, 08:01 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:

FCA's Next disguise
Are those flaring nostrils, I see????
Old 10-08-2011, 08:13 PM

AWKK!! Just read the Baez thinks cadaver dogs incompetent (after 2 months the scent is long gone story) in the news thread.

What is wrong with this man! Seriously - what's next? Flat Earth? What a ding dong!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 08:20 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
AWKK!! Just read the Baez thinks cadaver dogs incompetent (after 2 months the scent is long gone story) in the news thread.

What is wrong with this man! Seriously - what's next? Flat Earth? What a ding dong!
He was in Aruba when he said that, MommyDog...it's his way of trying to impress the Aruban government with his Latin American style. And I think he was referring to the government as being incompetent for bring in the dogs. He's really workin it. jmo
Old 10-08-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
He was in Aruba when he said that, MommyDog...it's his way of trying to impress the Aruban government with his Latin American style. And I think he was referring to the government as being incompetent for bring in the dogs. He's really workin it. jmo
He said this to the Arubans - the Dutch - he really, really has no cultural awareness whatsoever... I'll bet they're getting a big laugh in low countries tonite.

What an absolute (rhymes with ghoul) - hope he hawks miracle cures and talismans to the locals next. And bikinis.

eta - and kudos to SOTS who has identified his SEO strategy and keywords here at Websleuths - e.g., "incompetent." I do hope that phrase comes to define him.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 08:44 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
He said this to the Arubans - the Dutch - he really, really has no cultural awareness whatsoever... I'll bet they're getting a big laugh in low countries tonite.

What an absolute (rhymes with ghoul) - hope he hawks miracle cures and talismans to the locals next. And bikinis.
The Arubans are very sensitive about their image. They like to maintain the feeling that it is a "Happy Island". I don't think they are too happy with him down there. I guess he thinks he's talking to the Florida SA's office while down there. Here he seems to be able to get away with murder (no pun intended) and is willing to push buttons to the max with no fear of sanctions. He's not in the USA down there and for his client's sake he should watch his mouth. But you know JB, he's big man on campus in front of those cameras.

Now they want to keep GG detained even longer while they continue to investigate. Nice going JB. I don't think JB really cares how long GG is detained because it means more trips to Aruba and more media exposure.

I mean really why was he even there. He can't do anything. If he needed a meeting with the Aruban lawyer they could have teleconferenced him in. There was no court date......but the dogs were there and if the dogs were there the media would be there so guess who happens to show up. Some things never change.

jmo
Old 10-08-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
The Arubans are very sensitive about their image. They like to maintain the feeling that it is a "Happy Island". I don't think they are too happy with him down there. I guess he thinks he's talking to the Florida SA's office while down there. Here he seems to be able to get away with murder (no pun intended) and is willing to push buttons to the max with no fear of sanctions. He's not in the USA down there and for his client's sake he should watch his mouth. But you know JB, he's big man on campus in front of those cameras.

Now they want to keep GG detained even longer while they continue to investigate. Nice going JB. I don't think JB really cares how long GG is detained because it means more trips to Aruba and more media exposure.

I mean really why was he even there. He can't do anything. If he needed a meeting with the Aruban lawyer they could have teleconferenced him in. There was no court date......but the dogs were there and if the dogs were there the media would be there so guess who happens to show up. Some things never change.

jmo
bbm

oh I agree, it's for US consumption only.

In a word

Geraldo:floorl augh:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 09:07 PM
My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

Quote:
Oh gosh, please pass that bucket to me after you wash it out. (gigglesnort)
Old 10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonders View Post
Oh gosh, please pass that bucket to me after you wash it out. (gigglesnort)
Which one? I have several.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:

eta - and kudos to SOTS who has identified his SEO strategy and keywords here at Websleuths - e.g., "incompetent." I do hope that phrase comes to define him.....
BBM:
Oh good lord. Don't give him any ideas, you know he's unable to think for himself. LOL.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Which one? I have several.
LOL. The puke one. The thought of his arrogant ego really turns my stomach and what you said fits him perfectly. Therefore I neeeeeed that bucket. Hurry!!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 09:21 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
LOL. The puke one. The thought of his arrogant ego really turns my stomach and what you said fits him perfectly. Therefore I neeeeeed that bucket. Hurry!!!!
It's coming......it's the green one that's already half full. Enjoy.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I found this article band thought it was interesting. Not only about AK but it is interesting what is written about juries and I thought about our jury foreman and how he reads people. jmo

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...al-expressions
Thanks for article. Very interesting.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
It's coming......it's the green one that's already half full. Enjoy.
Hey, hey, hey!!!
I said "after you clean it".
Old 10-08-2011, 09:30 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Hey, hey, hey!!!
I said "after you clean it".
But, but you said hurry......beggars can't be chosers, ya know. But, when you give it back...make sure it's clean.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossva View Post
My response was to the OP who stated " I can't believe someone wanted to profit off of Casey's name". I merely cited an example of a certain individual doing exactly that. I made no other commentary.
I know. My remarks were mainly in the context of that TMZ article and the company that wanted to actually use her name. That seemed a lot different than, say, a prosecuting attorney writing what will no doubt be somewhat of a professional autobiography. I won't give you one of the NG inspired links. :-0 this time...
Old 10-08-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:

FCA's Next disguise
Where's the tissues?
Old 10-09-2011, 01:29 AM

Quote:
But, but you said hurry......beggars can't be chosers, ya know. But, when you give it back...make sure it's clean.
OMG...You are to funny. I'll have OCA clean it if she decides to come out from under her disguise. Oh. Who am I kidding? Fat chance of OCA cleaning anything beings that she's such a hit with the world now.