Identified! AZ - Pima Co., HispMale 1362UMAZ, 16-20, live photo, Aug'02 - Name not found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

DippyBlonder

Reaction score
WARNING - morgue photo at this link -->https://identifyus.org/cases/6403 <-- WARNING

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1362umaz.html
1362UMAZ.jpg

USBP captured this image of the decedent in July 2001, found to be a positive fingerprint identification for the decedent's alias "Juan Jose Solis-Castellano".

1362UMAZ1.jpg
1362UMAZ2.jpg
1362UMAZ3.jpg

Tattoos: Right lateral leg = blue/black indistinguishable tattoo. Left lateral leg = blue/black animation of a boy with a "Nike" symbol underneath.

Unidentified Hispanic Male

The victim was discovered on August 8, 2001 in Pima County, Arizona

Estimated age: 16-20 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 142 lbs.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, 3 cm in length; brown eyes. Mustache and beard 1 cm in length. Scar on right lateral arm scar 8 cm (well healed).

Clothing: Black denim pants or jeans. Tan leather belt. Black briefs. Blue long-sleeved shirt. Black short boots. White socks.

The victim was an ejected occupant in a MVA. He was traveling with three identified decedents: Jorge Yan Cervantes, Adalberto Lopez-Zuniga, and Jaime Artega Alba. The decedent may be Honduran.

I'm looking for your help here, I'm not finding much.

DP

Another photo:

And another alias - Adrez Estrada Gerbasto

Hey KateB, where did you find the source information about this other alias? Not seeing it on Namus or Doe? Wonder if LE checked this name for the actual decedent?

look at both the circumstances and the images sections of the Namus page. it's all there.

Hey KateB, where did you find the source information about this other alias? Not seeing it on Namus or Doe? Wonder if LE checked this name for the actual decedent?

Per the Mexican Consulate the decedent could be Honduran.

If they don't know who he was what makes them think that?

I assume by his apperance. what non-Hispanics might see as subtle differences, Hispanics can usually figure out (generally speaking) what country other Hispanics are from.

to give another example, I can usually tell the difference between Koreans, Japanese and Chinese people. while I can pretty much tell that some others are Southeast Asian, my ability to differentiate between Vietnamese, Cambodian and Laotian is slim to none.

If they don't know who he was what makes them think that?

I'm getting a permission error on this NamUs profile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back