Premeditated?

pageantmom

Reaction score
There was an interview where Patsy said something like do you think I wrote this note before or after I killed jonbenet? (She was speaking sarcastically).

I am going to find that part of the interview and post it here.

I am wondering if there is anyone here who thinks the note may have actually been written before JB was killed.

Also if there is anyone here who believes the murder was a planned thing (I'm not sure WHY it would have been a planned killing, but I'm just wondering if there's anyone who thinks that).

Interesting question pagentmom. But no I can't imagine the RN was written before JonBenet was killed. I believe it was an accident, then that was followed by the shameful coverup which did kill her.

I agree, it makes less sense for it to be written first, but, I just wondered if anyone thinks that, Patsy's comment just kind of startled me and made me wonder, I am still searching for her comment lol ..there's a LOT of interview but I will paste as soon as I locate it

I agree, it makes less sense for it to be written first, but, I just wondered if anyone thinks that, Patsy's comment just kind of startled me and made me wonder, I am still searching for her comment lol ..there's a LOT of interview but I will paste as soon as I locate it

I believe it was said while the R's were on CNN.

I'd like to see the transcript/interview if you find it.

I think it's another of her "tells". People who are trying to hide a massive lie often tell on themselves in obscure ways. I don't know that she killed JB, but I believe she wrote the note.

:seeya: Newbie here, so I hope it's OK to start on my favorite forum.

I think the note was written afterwards to cover up the accidental killing of JonBenet. I tend to fall more within the RDI camp, but I'm open to any information available. I also think it's possible that it's one of Patsy's "tells." I can't think of any at the moment, but it seems that she's inadvertently said other things that are indicative that she's involved in the murder &/or coverup of JonBenet's death.

http://www.acandyrose.com/05312000larrykinglive.htm

P. RAMSEY: You must have conjured something in your head for you to come out and call me a murderer of my child. I want to hear one through 10. When did I write this ransom note? Before or after I killed JonBenet?

THOMAS: You tell me: You wrote the ransom note.

P. RAMSEY: No, you're the one theorizing here, you tell me.

--------------

if this was planned (possible,since we're dealing with a dysfunctional family) I still tend to believe the note was written after the killing as staging

I can imagine it being written before.I do think a premeditated murder of JonBenet is plausible.I'm going with the theory that Patsy "sacrificed" JonBenet (turning her into an angel so she would not have to suffer and soon be reunited with Patsy)and made sure her death would be unforgettable to the entire nation.

I can imagine it being written before.I do think a premeditated murder of JonBenet is plausible.I'm going with the theory that Patsy "sacrificed" JonBenet (turning her into an angel so she would not have to suffer and soon be reunited with Patsy)and made sure her death would be unforgettable to the entire nation.

I think this is possible...would explain the lack of REGRETS and guilt.(if an accident or if BDI you would still see some guilt or regret,no?didn't happen with these two...).But IMO JR was more messed up in his head from all this religious stuff than PR and it happened after Beth died. :twocents:

it also explains their relief...she's in a better place,she's safe now with Beth,she won't have to suffer,etc,etc
it could also explain why it happened when it happened (Christmas day)

If the murder was premeditated, wouldn't it have been planned out better? The murder coverup and staging were a shambles.

I am not thinking of days or weeks ,maybe something triggered it hours or minutes before?

Wow thank you for finding the right interview. I didn't know it was CNN, I thought it was a police interview, and so I was at acandyrose going through the police interviews and not finding it

There was an interview where Patsy said something like do you think I wrote this note before or after I killed jonbenet? (She was speaking sarcastically).
as much as she tried, she wasn't always able to stifle her 'tude: "Don't go there, buddy"

If the murder was premeditated, wouldn't it have been planned out better? The murder coverup and staging were a shambles.
premeditation can be formed in an instant. the circumstances that night (and the planned morning flight and Disney cruise) forced their hand

I am not thinking of days or weeks, maybe something triggered it hours or minutes before?
realizing that JB was unresponsive and there was no good explanation for how she came to be that way?

It just seems that writing a note like this would be relatively easy if it was done before the murder. How does one recover sufficiently enough to come up with and create such a thing after sexually assaulting and asphyxiating a child to death?

AK

It just seems that writing a note like this would be relatively easy if it was done before the murder. How does one recover sufficiently enough to come up with and create such a thing after sexually assaulting and asphyxiating a child to death?

AK
The preparation process involved in an act such as this might be half the "thrill", and it certainly doesn't seem to have begun & ended with the note...

AK

Denial is a powerful thing. Adrenalin, running high, and the need to protect yourself and your family is a powerful stuff too.

AK

I don't believe the murderer wrote the note. :twocents:

This is from the 1996 Christmas letter Patsy wrote:

One final note .... thank you to all my "friends" and my dear husband for surprising me with the biggest, most outrageous 40th birthday bash I've ever had!

It is interesting, isn't it, considering JonBenet had her head bashed in on the biggest birthday of the year.

I think the molestation was planned but I don't think the actual murder was. I think after she was hit it was more like a flight or fight response. I sure do wish those walls could talk at 755 15th street.

ETA: JBR was on my mind all day Christmas. Looking at my 2 boys so happy and knowing how happy she was then her life was taken from her. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back