MN Vikings football team in trouble after wild party

vanillasky

Reaction score
Minnesota Vikings players are being investigated in connection with a lake cruise that turned into a wild sex party last week on Lake Minnetonka. The party became so out of control that crew members on the two yachts were offered money for sex and feared for their safety, law enforcement authorities and an attorney for the cruise company said Tuesday.

At least 90 people were on the two yachts. The boats were ordered to return to shore just 40 minutes into what had been planned as a 3½-hour cruise after supervisors learned of the alleged behavior.

The crew members, including one who was 18, were "petrified" for their safety, Doyle said.

"The behavior was terrible," he said. "Vikings were absolutely participating. This was not a passive event for them. It was outrageous."

FULL STORY (2 pages): http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5663357.html

Use http://www.bugmenot.com if prompted for username / password

Updated... http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5665213.html

Stephen Doyle, attorney for the company, Al & Alma's Supper Club and Charter Cruises in Mound, said that some crew members said they feared retaliation from some of the Vikings who were aboard the boats because they reported the incidents to authorities

"Whether it's real or perceived ... These crew members were afraid for their safety. They're out in the middle of the lake, there were 250-pound, 300-pound men drinking heavily, having sex in public and behaving in a bizarre manner. They feared for their safety and still do. They said they had never seen or imagined anything close to it before.

The crews of both boats were ordered to return to the company's docks in Mound late that evening after captains on both boats spoke to each other and described similar scenes of sex and drinking unfolding on each boat, Doyle said.

He said that there were about 50 people on one of the boats and 40 people on other. The party was arranged, in part by Vikings player Fred Smoot, Doyle said.

Just another example of overpaid, big headed, steriod enhanced pigs, believing they can do whatever the h*ll they want.

makes me sick!

Ummm Lostfaith???

Unless it was only guys on those boats their were girls willing going along.
SO I don't agree that it was only the football players at fault. That just got a better headline.

Besides, this is nothing new. Vikings have been sailing the seas, raping and pillaging... for at least 1400 years.

Amraann said:
Ummm Lostfaith???

Unless it was only guys on those boats their were girls willing going along.
SO I don't agree that it was only the football players at fault. That just got a better headline.

I don't think the crew members were being solicited or threatened by the women. Do you really think it would have gotten to this point if it were a group of average joes on the trip?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back