Michael Tracey is a proven liar. He is in this up to his neck. Be wary

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
U of Colorado Professor Michael Tracey has been in direct email contact with the suspect for quite some time.

Please, if you could do me just one little favor, read about Michael Tracey and how he would have no problem accusing an innocent person, any person, of this crime just to further his money making documentarys.

Please read this whole forum. It's not a lot put it paints the picture of Tracey.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

I would start with the 5th thread down. The one about the Forums for Justice press release.

Jayelles, anything you can do to help me convince our wonderful posters that Tracey is a big scammer would be appreciated.

But if this guys DNA matches....
We all know about Tracey Tricia, but maybe, just maybe, he got lucky this time...
I wanna know about the DNA match.

narlacat said:
But if this guys DNA matches....
We all know about Tracey Tricia, but maybe, just maybe, he got lucky this time...
I wanna know about the DNA match.

The DNA won't match.

Yeah ok, I wonder why a match wasn't done earlier before all this who ha
I'm still hoping it does.

Tricia said:
The DNA won't match.

How long will the DNA match take???? What is your take on this whole thing (I am sure if I read all threads I could figure it out), but give us/me a little background on this Tracy guy and your thoughts.

Tricia already did at the start of the thread, follow link.

Tricia said:
The DNA won't match.

The news last night said that the DNA was a match. They were discussing how easy it was to get Karr's DNA/tested against JB's and how quickly this was done. Maybe it was erroneous reporting, I don't know; they did report that, however.

Tricia said:
U of Colorado Professor Michael Tracey has been in direct email contact with the suspect for quite some time.

Please, if you could do me just one little favor, read about Michael Tracey and how he would have no problem accusing an innocent person, any person, of this crime just to further his money making documentarys.

Please read this whole forum. It's not a lot put it paints the picture of Tracey.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

I would start with the 5th thread down. The one about the Forums for Justice press release.

Jayelles, anything you can do to help me convince our wonderful posters that Tracey is a big scammer would be appreciated.

Tracey turned the lead over to LE; they pursued and arrested Karr. The latest reports say that Karr admitted to being with Jon Benet when she died and allegedly says her death was an accident.

If Karr turns out to be guilty, that means the Ramseys were horribly demonized and defamed. I do not think anyone should, or would want to, risk defaming others at this time.

Nehemiah said:
The news last night said that the DNA was a match. They were discussing how easy it was to get Karr's DNA/tested against JB's and how quickly this was done. Maybe it was erroneous reporting, I don't know; they did report that, however.

The media got it wrong. If the DNA had already been matched it would have been the lead story about the arrest. Since it was only one or two stations early on that reported it then I can safely say it was a mistake.

The DNA won't match.

Wudge said:
Tracey turned the lead over to LE; they pursued and arrested Karr. The latest reports say that Karr admitted to being with Jon Benet when she died and allegedly says her death was an accident.

If Karr turns out to be guilty, that means the Ramseys were horribly demonized and defamed. I do not think anyone should, or would want to, risk defaming others at this time.

Just how did Mr. Tracey get this "lead"????

I will be cheering for John and Patsy if this turned out to be real. But the same factors that made the case sensational make Karr extremely unlikely. He just said on camera "I love JonBenet"..."It was an accident"...but "No comment" to the really relevant questions. He sounds like a really screwed up guy who followed the case closely and "fell" in love with the victim...like in the old movie "Laura". There are many people on the forums who could repeat or say things that some LE would say "only the killer would know". That is in fact one of the big revelations in exposed "false confessions" cases. LE claimed that special knowledge that turned out to be in their own minds. The exuberance is premature.

Tricia said:
The media got it wrong. If the DNA had already been matched it would have been the lead story about the arrest. Since it was only one or two stations early on that reported it then I can safely say it was a mistake.

The DNA won't match.

But if Tracey engineered this, with help from others, they would have to know that in the end it wouldn't pan out. I can't see the relevance of it all.

<<The exuberance is premature>>

Sure Lacy, but some of us want it to be true for closure for JonBenet.
It's hard not to be anxious.

Nehemiah said:
But if Tracey engineered this, with help from others, they would have to know that in the end it wouldn't pan out. I can't see the relevance of it all.

Why would he engineer this - I'm confused - trying to catch up on everything now - 10 years after the fact.....

Tracey has apparently been in contact with John Karr for 4 years and on advice from Lou Smit and Ollie Gray, he maintained this contact.

Why then - in the middle of this - did he make a documentary pointing the finger at John Steven Gigax as the perp? (and with the assistance of Ollie Gray I may add)?

Tracey II was aired in the UK first - the entire programme built a case against Tracey & Co's "Prime Suspect" - John Steven Gigax. They said he had "disappeared" and that they needed money to investigate. It took Internet sleuths MINUTES to track Gigax down - not only had he not disappeared, he was actually running an Internet business under his own name with telephone number and e-mail address. Gigax was stunned to find out that he was being fingered as the "Prime Suspect" and immediately contacted the DA's office in Boulder to ask for a DNA test to prove his innocence. He had not been living in COlorado at the time of the murder. The documentary was completely changed before it was shown in the US and there was no reference to John Steven Gigax in it at all.

Now Tracey would have us believe that he's been on John Karr's tail for 4 years?

Please visit FFJ or A Candy Rose if you are not fully aware of Tracy and his internet antics. This is not the first time he has participated in an internet game along these lines but on a smaller scale. Remember the Patricia letters? Remember MysteryWoman? Remember Jazzy?!

RR

Jayelles said:
Tracey II was aired in the UK first - the entire programme built a case against Tracey & Co's "Prime Suspect" - John Steven Gigax. They said he had "disappeared" and that they needed money to investigate. It took Internet sleuths MINUTES to track Gigax down - not only had he not disappeared, he was actually running an Internet business under his own name with telephone number and e-mail address. Gigax was stunned to find out that he was being fingered as the "Prime Suspect" and immediately contacted the DA's office in Boulder to ask for a DNA test to prove his innocence. He had not been living in COlorado at the time of the murder. The documentary was completely changed before it was shown in the US and there was no reference to John Steven Gigax in it at all.
Every single word of the above post is accurate. I sat and watched that documentary go out (and re-watched it on tape). Tracey presented that documentary as fact and Gigax as THE suspect to go after. Now we have this development - apparently after four years of 'communication' (during which time he happily slandered the reputation of another man in the UK)... One way or another, it shows Tracey acting in bad faith - exactly what does he believe the truth to be? How can he criticise the press and police rushing to judgement on the Ramsey's and be up to his neck in naming two seperate 'prime suspects' - hypocrite, much?

It's Tracey's involvement (and the very drugged and ill appearance of the man in question) that makes me suspect this will all (sadly) come to nothing.

As for the UK news reports saying that Karr "knew things about the murder that were not common knowledge at the time of Jonbenet's death" - my husbund immediately turned to me and said "well, if that's the evidence, I better start arranging YOUR bail money".

I'd love to believe that this was the last act and Jonbenet would finally have justice, but I think that we are being led up the garden path to a whole new compost heap of distortion and misinformation.

Tricia said:

The DNA won't match.

yeah, Tricia....if they know that the DNA is a match, one would only assume that would be 'out there' by now....

i had heard there was a DNA match last night, then i heard no one knew for sure...i think you're right in that it's safe to say the comments about a DNA match is not factual....yet, anyway

poco said:
How long will the DNA match take???? What is your take on this whole thing (I am sure if I read all threads I could figure it out), but give us/me a little background on this Tracy guy and your thoughts.

IMO, i don't think it would take all that long...heck, one report is that LE were following Karr around for about 3 weeks in Thailand...they could have, at any time, gotten his DNA...from a cigarette, a coffee cup, etc.....

& something else that's bothering me.....OK, do we KNOW that Karr is a 'sexual predator'/'sex offender'??????.....i'm very confused on this...the only thing i've heard is that he was arrested in Cali for having "child *advertiser censored*"...i'm not saying that's a good thing, by no means, but it doesn't mean he was arrested as a sex offender does it???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back