Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just saw on the CNN website that they're now wondering if he's out west.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/18/missing.marine/index.html

And according to FoxNews, AMW obtained surveillance video showing Laurean using Marie Lauterbach's ATM card and video of him at Lowe's buy shovels and paint which cops think he used to conceal the crime scene.

FoxNews is still reporting that officials believe he's in Mexico ... so I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. But I figured I'd update this!

Man - these threads are closing fast! Whew!

Okay .. tried posting this on the last thread.

Shepard Smith ran a promo at 6:30 stating he will have new information & "surveillance video" on his program at 7 PM. ATM video?

Hmmmm - Don't know what it is - but, he has peaked my interest. FOX News - 7 PM EST

Rum Tum

Man - these threads are closing fast! Whew!

Okay .. tried posting this on the last thread.

Shepard Smith ran a promo at 6:30 stating he will have new information & "surveillance video" on his program at 7 PM. ATM video?

Hmmmm - Don't know what it is - but, he has peaked my interest. FOX News - 7 PM EST

Rum Tum

thanks RT...that's 10 minutes from now..turning on the tube

The new sheriff spokesman said that they did get what they thought was a credible lead that he was out west...which obviously covers alot of territory. But my gut tells me that, if true, he might be in San Diego, close to Camp Pendleton, where he could have alot of Marine pals. And close to the Mexico border as well.

But his mother is in Nevada, right? so that's out west as well. I'm open to where he might be...the last letter that we know of was mailed from Houston so he was travelling in a westerly direction at that point.

As NG says, they always run home to mama, so I think LE should start putting more pressure on her (not to be cruel to the poor woman) because I would bet she knows exactly where he is.

i just saw on the CNN website that they're now wondering if he's out west.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/18/missing.marine/index.html

And according to FoxNews, AMW obtained surveillance video showing Laurean using Marie Lauterbach's ATM card and video of him at Lowe's buy shovels and paint which cops think he used to conceal the crime scene.

FoxNews is still reporting that officials believe he's in Mexico ... so I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. But I figured I'd update this!

It wouldn't surprise me if his family was helping him. They are in Las Vegas.

video provided by AMW shows Cesar & another guy going into a store (Lowe's or Home Depot)....he got several things; two being paint & concrete blocks.....

they also show a picture of him at the ATM....he has a pullover cap on...doesn't cover his face though...apparently once he got closer to the ATM machine he must have put a rag over the camera, but they got a pic of him before he did so...

the above is per foxnews....

eta...just found this link at fox...

http://www.foxnews.com/

eta to correct

I'm wondering, if when and wifey were on their way to the attorney on the morning of 1-10-08 and THAT was when he told her that he killed Maria, WHY were they going to the attorney in the first place? (I know I read that on the last thread.) Regarding the rape charges? If so, would you really want your wife there? I would go back and look for the link but its taken me two days to get caught up on this and I really can't go back and re-read! My eyeballs are gonna fall out!

video provided by AMW shows Cesar & another guy going into a store (Lowe's or Home Depot)....he got several things; two being paint & concrete blocks.....

they also show a video of him at the ATM....he has a pullover cap on...doesn't cover his face though...

the above is per foxnews....

eta...just found this link at fox...

http://www.foxnews.com/

Shoot I missed it! Did they provide any dates?????
Please tell me they provided the dates of the videos!!!!

Shep reporting that Christina may have an alibi - that she was at the Christmas party when Cesar murdered & buried Maria.

A short clip of Cesar & another unknown man shown shopping on Dec. 24th (1700 hours) at Lowes for concrete blocks & paint.

A source close to investigation confirmed today that Laurean crossed over into Mexico on a bus via Laredo.

LE feels that he had help both with Maria's car & getting out of the country.

Hard to get this posted - keep getting booted or busy servers.

Rum Tum

Shep reporting that Christina may have an alibi - that she was at the Christmas party when Cesar murdered & buried Maria.

A short clip of Cesar & another unknown man shown shopping on Dec. 24th (1700 hours) at Lowes for concrete blocks & paint.

A source close to investigation confirmed today that Laurean crossed over into Mexico on a bus via Laredo.

LE feels that he had help both with Maria's car & getting out of the country.

Hard to get this posted - keep getting booted or busy servers.

Rum Tum

yep!....& i don't think that help was Christina....

I had tried to respond to a post by "close enough" on #8 but things are moving soooo fast was unable to.

It states that" LCpl Lauterbach's cell phone is found along Highway 24 in Jacksonville, NC. The phone was used to make several calls by stranded motorist, one of which was LCpl Lauterbach's sister, who requests
that the individual turn the phone into the police."

Maria's sister?

Talk about a bazaar case! Can you believe - Maria's cell phone is found along the highway in Jacksonville and is used by stranded motorists--one of them just happens to be her SISTER?????

Unbelievable! What a coincidence!

Who knew she had a sister in the area?

concrete blocks? Is there body of water around there anywhere that he planned to weigh her body down with these...but somehow his plan got messed up? I mean, burying her in his own back yard must have been a plan of last resort, IMO>

concrete blocks? Is there body of water around there anywhere that he planned to weigh her body down with these...but somehow his plan got messed up? I mean, burying her in his own back yard must have been a plan of last resort, IMO>

i think the blocks were those we saw in the backyard....he used them to surround a fire pit....IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff