Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

findcarrie

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.findcarrieculberson.com
I was recommended by WasBlind about this message board a while back. I thought that I would post the information regarding a missing person by the name of Carrie Culberson. She disappeared on Wednesday, August 28, 1996 from Blanchester OH.

Please visit if you have some spare time.

Hi, good website, but if you don't mind me saying the white text on black is really hard on the eyes. Maybe I'm just get old, though! I hope she is found some day.

Today was supposed to be the memorial for Carrie Culberson. A tip came earlier in the week about a barn with a concrete floor that was poured a few days after Carrie disappeared and it was owned by a friend of the accused boyfriend Vincent Doan.
They have been digging all day today taking up the floor after a cadavar dog picked up what was believed to be Carrie Culberson's scent. I had received an email earlier today but it has not been confirmed - from a Cincinatti PI who said they had located a body in the concrete from sonar but no one knows if it's Carrie yet. I dont know if this is true yet.
This case is breaking at a very strange time but we are grateful. We just hope that this is not an attempt by the Baker family to stop the memorial that was to be held today for Carrie. I am positive about this and I will post ANYTHING if it's indeed her. Please think of us all tonight & tomorrow.

JILL (lovespellcaster &findcarrie)

findcarrie said:
... I am positive about this and I will post ANYTHING if it's indeed her. Please think of us all tonight & tomorrow.

JILL (lovespellcaster &findcarrie)
Jill - My husband and I lived in the Cincinnati area when this happened. I have mentioned on the Laci Peterson forum how many false eyewitnesses stated they saw Carrie after she disappeared. I can't tell you how glad I was to see Vince Doan convicted and also his brother. I am just sorry that the father wasn't convicted. too. I feel they all knew and helped Vince cover it up and dispose of Carrie. Please let us know if Carrie has been found.

Search delayed because of rain:

Plans to continue to dig for the possible remains of Carrie Culberson in Brown County are on hold.

Searchers were scheduled to return to scene of the investigation but because of the rain, they will spend the day pumping water instead.

The 22-year old Blanchester woman disappeared almost eight-years ago.

Crews have spent the past two days digging inside a pole barn located off of Fayetteville-Blanchester Road. On Saturday searchers removed the barn's cement floor to begin the painstaking process of digging through dirt and gravel.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2004/local/05/02/culberson_noon.html

I want to tell you all that Vincent Doan has a website and I think it's important that you all see this and here's why. I want you to take a look at the way this website is maintained and just how distasteful it is. I recognize that anybody has a right to have support, but does it have to be represented in this fashion?
The news media has even seen this.
I tell ya, I dont care being called every name in the book if my efforts have caused such a rucus that what was one a semi-cold case to get moving again and bring somebody out who would finally give Carrie back to her family. I hope that tomorrow is finally the day

www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan

The first two sentences said all I needed to read, 888 YEARS, Convicted of Murder. :loser:

I looked at the "Free Vince" website. I guess that it was one big conspiracy against Vince and his family. They certainly leave out quite a bit of facts, don't they? I almost signed the guestbook, stating my belief in his guilt. However, I thought better of it. I certainly wouldn't want any trouble from this clan. They are a scary bunch.

By: JUSTIN STORY, Staff Writer
Submitted: 5/6/2004

FAYETTEVILLE, Ohio -- As investigators continue to search for the body of Clarissa 'Carrie' Culberson, Carrie's mother Debra Culberson remains resolute that this latest effort will be successful.

'I have no reason not to be optimistic,' said Culberson shortly after authorities concluded another day of work at the site of a barn on Fayetteville-Blanchester Road about a mile from the Clinton County border.

Several family members wore buttons with Carrie's picture on them, and a sign was placed across from the entrance to the property where investigators are conducting their search.

The sign reads, 'Justice for Carrie -- Disappeared but not forgotten.'

Carrie, 22, disappeared in 1996 and was declared dead two years later.

Her boyfriend, Vincent Doan, was convicted in 1997 of her murder and is currently serving a life sentence.

Doan's brother, Tracey Baker, is serving an eight-year sentence for obstruction of justice related to the case.

A third cadaver dog brought to the site Wednesday picked up a scent, but dug in many areas of the barn. Two other dogs dug in the exact same spot.

Brown County Chief Deputy John Dunn said the newest cadaver dog had less experience, but added that the sheriff's department wanted the handler to observe and comment on the search.

'He came in to look at our site and assess what the dogs were doing,' said Dunn.

In addition to a cadaver dog, another expert, forensic anthropologist Dr. Beth Murray, visited the site during the morning to also observe the searching process.

Authorities at the scene said Murray encouraged investigators to continue as they had been doing and did not suggest altering their methods.

Murray, from the College of Mount St. Joseph, has identified human remains and determined cause of death in several previous criminal cases in the area.

As the family waits for another breakthrough, Debra Culberson receives daily support from passersby, whether friends or strangers.

A man driving a pickup truck gave her a single red rose and a note of encouragement Wednesday.

'Hoping you can finally put your daughter to rest in peace with God and that this will be your greatest Mother's Day ever,' the note reads. Culberson said she did not know the person who gave her the gifts.

'It's nice to know there are people I don't even know who are still thinking of us,' she said.

Tuesday, she received a dozen red roses and one yellow rose.

Dunn, meanwhile, said a fourth cadaver dog would be brought to the scene today, primarily to reconfirm that a scent other dogs have detected is traceable to a specific spot under the disturbed ground beneath the barn's concrete floor.

Earlier discussion of tearing down a wall of the barn in order to accommodate heavier equipment will not be acted upon, according to Dunn, who said he 'doesn't see a problem' with a larger machine fitting into the building.

In another development, Jarrod Messer, the owner of the property housing the barn, has been transferred from prison in Montgomery County to Warren County, Ohio.

Messer is serving a two-year sentence for charges unrelated to this case.

'We're interviewing everybody associated with the case,' said Dunn. 'We've put him closer to us in case investigators need him for something.'

Juliana said:
More news. It sounds like they may be getting close to finding Carrie.
I read another article that said that the Culberson's were called to the site to identify one item that was found beneath the ground and that the sister was visibly upset. The police won't say what the item was, only that it is usual for it to be so far beneath the ground.

I wonder if it was her purse. I wish that the guy who owns the land would just tell them what is going on. I guess that he's denying any knowledge of knowing that cement was poured, etc....

Wonder if Mr. Innocent Vince is sweating bullets about now...

I also wonder who called in the tip and if it will pan out. It looks like they are getting close at least to finding her personal items. God knows where Carrie might be. Vince thinks that he is smarter than everyone, just like most criminals.

New Article:

The arrival of the two coroners, the prosecutor and another cadavor dog at pole barn in Perry Township this morning is creating more questions than answers. Last week Fox 19 was told the coroner would not be called unless something significant had been found.

Yesterday after finding several "items" Carrie Culberson's family consulted with the Brown County Sherrif and then left the barn. During the search Debbie Culberson has spoken to the media each day but last night left without comment. No one will say exactly what the "items" might be just that it is unusual to find them buried so deep in the ground.

Culberson's ex-boyfriend Vince Doan was convicted in her murder. He is spending life in prison. Family and friends of Doan and his brother Tracey, who was also convicted in Carrie's disappearance, say they both are innocent.

Earlier, in the week long search a hair found inside the pole barn was sent to a crime lab. They determined it does not belong to Culberson. We have crew on the scene. Stay tuned to Fox19 and Fox19.com for more details.

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=1850954&nav=0zHFMxM4

findcarrie said:
...Culberson's ex-boyfriend Vince Doan was convicted in her murder. He is spending life in prison. Family and friends of Doan and his brother Tracey, who was also convicted in Carrie's disappearance, say they both are innocent. ...
Thanks for the update. I think police should be convincing the guy who owns the land to start talking. Vince and his brother will probably now blame this guy for murdering Carrie. I can see them making up some story about this guy being obsessed with Carrie, stalking her and killing her when his advances were spurned...:rolleyes:

Vince's family and supporters are up on his site saying that messer is the one who was fighting on the law of Billie Joe Brown instead of Vincent Doan.
Now knowing the past history of Vincent Doan's obcessive behavior, do ANY of you think he'd allow her to talk to another guy and leave with him after being on his front lawn? That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard in my life. Anything to take the guilt away from him

FindCarrie
www.findcarriecuberson.com

Vincent Doan fan trash site:

www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan

I post that so you all can see the lies

findcarrie said:
Vince's family and supporters are up on his site saying that messer is the one who was fighting on the law of Billie Joe Brown instead of Vincent Doan.
Is Messer the one who owns the land? If so, did you see my previous post where I said that is what he was going to say? How predictable. I said that the guy better be talking to police if he knew anything because Vince would try to pin it on him.

Wanted to add: If Vince is trying to shift the blame, that could be a good sign that he knows that Carrie and/or her belongings will be found on the property. Otherwise, wouldn't he just scoff and say that Carrie was not there and that she was still alive somewhere?

Vincent Doan and Tracey Baker are both innocent and you all will realize that when the truth finally comes out and Carries body is found. The only thing that you people are listening to is what debbie Culberson has to say and that is far from the truth. She only lets you all know things that will make her and her family look so innocent. The property that they are searching for Carries body on belongs to Jarrod Messer. He is serving time in prison at this time for drug trafficking and felonious assault. He and Vincent were not friends and they never have been. He and Carrie on the other hand partied together.Debbie Culberson also used to date one of the Messers. His name is Mark. I don't know why she is telling everyone they haven't had anything to do with the Messers, maybe it's because she is afraid someone will learn the truth. It's a little to late to be worrying about that now it is all going to come out once and for all. For you who don't know Vincent he isn't the monster that Debbie Culberson wants you all to think he is and if Carrie was here right now she would still be right along side of him. She just happened to of been partying with the wrong people on the wrong night and now she is gone. Vincent and tracey will be home soon and so will Carrie.

one loving cousin said:
.... For you who don't know Vincent he isn't the monster that Debbie Culberson wants you all to think he is ....
No, I guess that he is just a coward that likes to beat the hell out of women. Bet he isn't trying that in prison.

I see now the story is being changed from 'Carrie has run off' to 'someone else has murdered her.' I guess the authorities must be closing in on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie