The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrousPowrdSS

Verified Insider
Reaction score
I am doing just as Exit13 has done and coming forward on your forum to disspell any and all rumors about me. Feel free to field any and all questions and I will answer the ones that I feel I can answer. Thanks to everyone in advance for your patience and understanding...

Hi Dante thanks so much for stopping by rumor has been passed around a good bit that you would not talk Le and that they were seeking you a lot. Is any of that true?

Do you live at Sawgrass?
How long have you known Casey?
Have you ever heard her mention a "nanny"?
What was the nanny's name if yes?
How long have you lived at Sawgrass?
When was the last time you saw Caylee?
When was the last time you spoke with or saw Casey?
Did Casey ever visit you at Sawgrass?
Does Casey have any other friends that you know of at Sawgrass?
Did you ever know of Casey to do any type of drugs, including weed?

Dante is it true that you up and moved when the cops came to talk to you?

That's great to hear, I believe the site owner will want to contact you to confirm you are in fact you, before people start asking you questions and such.

I look forward to hearing more.

Hi, Dante! Welcome! My questions are: do you currently or have you ever lived at Sawgrass Apts.? Has Casey ever been to your house? Would she be using knowledge gained from you to help fabricate her story? Thank you so much!

Hi Dante thanks so much for stopping by rumor has been passed around a good bit that you would not talk Le and that they were seeking you a lot. Is any of that true?

No problem... A card was placed in my door the day casey was taken around orlando by LE. There was a cell number on the back and it stated under it to call ASAP, which I did and answered a few questions the officer had.

Welcome to the board! I'll get ready for the board to crash now. lol I'm sorry you are having to deal with this stuff. Is there anything that you would like to say first to avoid a thosand questions? I think it would be easier, then answer questions.

Dante as soon as our owner has confirmed your identity we would love to talk to you. We have recently removed threads about you in an effort to give you some privacy. if you would like to come forward you are certainly welcome to do so.
Owner should be contacting you as soon as she is made aware, unless you have already done so I didn't know :)

Please do not take offense to this , as this is how we keep our forum respected.

Good to go. Thank you for your patience!

hey Dante welcome to websleuths. this stuff with casey has really effected a lot of people hasn't it.

Welcome Dante !!
I don't have any questions for you , Just want to Thank You !!

Dante, we seriously appreciate you stopping by dude, as we are all on the edge here, and all we can think about is Caylee...I will not ask another question in this post, but just very sincerely wanted to say a heartfelt thanks for coming here.:)

Maybe you could start by telling us a little about yourself (what ever you want us to know that isn't personal) and how you became involved with this case and what it has done to your life?

Ok, Dante, did you know KC? or have any connections with her?

Welcome! Thought I don't feel you owe anyone answers, your presence and willingness to engage in dialog is appreciated and you do have support here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie