Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned

Casey's deleted myspace messages

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/...-Casey-Anthony
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gram2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2008, 04:53 PM

fyi id like the screenshot of my myspace removed off those docs .. i do not have cindys myspace or caseys . i have only one that is the official one .. i had caseys along time ago however i am no longer on her friends . and i have never had cindys myspace either . that is wrong
Old 10-16-2008, 05:46 PM

It says that the Cayleeismissing myspace was created 2 years before Caylee was actually gone. Sorry if I'm just totally out of the loop here, but has this been discussed before?! Very interesting if it's true.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Loving Colorado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram2 View Post

This is interesting ... I like how searching on myspace for casey's screen name brings up lots of her deleted or hidden messages ... but I found two flaws

One ...
It is stated that http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing is Casey's original http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree MySpace and that she somehow changed the url ... however, you can see that these different urls direct you to two different MySpace pages.

Second ...

The whole thing about subtracting the letters "a-r-e-a" from Kayseeomaree
and it looks a lot like "Kissimmee area" ... the thing is there is no section of letters in Kayseemaree that spell "area."

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

The Following User Says Thank You to one_hooah_wife For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
It says that the Cayleeismissing myspace was created 2 years before Caylee was actually gone. Sorry if I'm just totally out of the loop here, but has this been discussed before?! Very interesting if it's true.
You can change the title of your myspace anytime. It was changed in July when Caylee was reported missing.
The Following User Says Thank You to DazzlinDebSD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned

This is just something I found, I have no control over it.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD View Post
You can change the title of your myspace anytime. It was changed in July when Caylee was reported missing.
the thing that is strange is that you cannot change your myspace url, the title can be changed but the url can not. I haven't made a url for mine because it says once you make it you can't change it....just my 2 cents!

The Following User Says Thank You to woodforest For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Loving Colorado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodforest View Post
the thing that is strange is that you cannot change your myspace url, the title can be changed but the url can not. I haven't made a url for mine because it says once you make it you can't change it....just my 2 cents!
She didn't change the url ... these are two different MySpace accounts.

Cayleeismissing friend ID 122459029
http://www.myspace.com/Cayleeismissing
or
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=122459029

Kayseeomaree friend ID 10472558
http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree
or
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=10472558

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't believe she is 4!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to one_hooah_wife For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2008, 06:24 PM

WOW...see, this is why I post on WS and no other site...these people are OUT THERE! That is really stretching it....They plainly don't know what they are talking about. Casey (actually, the A family) changed her MySpace name when the case broke and went private. I have no idea what they are getting at here...good find, Gram! What, I just don't get it. Do they think they've made some big break in the case? Do they not know that we've (everyone) already seen these MySpace (pointless) posts....
Old 10-16-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
She didn't change the url ... these are two different MySpace accounts.

Cayleeismissing friend ID 122459029
http://www.myspace.com/Cayleeismissing
or
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=122459029

Kayseeomaree friend ID 10472558
http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree
or
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=10472558
thanks one hoohah wife!...things get so confusing around this case...i was unaware that the original myspace wasn't the one for "cayleeismissing".

Old 10-16-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife View Post
This is interesting ... I like how searching on myspace for casey's screen name brings up lots of her deleted or hidden messages ... but I found two flaws

One ...
It is stated that http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing is Casey's original http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree MySpace and that she somehow changed the url ... however, you can see that these different urls direct you to two different MySpace pages.

Second ...

The whole thing about subtracting the letters "a-r-e-a" from Kayseeomaree
and it looks a lot like "Kissimmee area" ... the thing is there is no section of letters in Kayseemaree that spell "area."
when i had casey on my friends .. her myspace instant messanger came up as this one kayseeomaree that is how it was spelled on the messanger . she was never online that i know of the other one is the official one that i have ive never spoken to her though
Old 06-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Retired WS Staff

Two unrelated comments:

1) FWIW, I posted this morning on the most current MySpace/Facebook thread that the cayleeismissing myspace page has a note on it that it will be discontinued (forget the wording used) 6/1/09 (today). I don't see that thread now...so perhaps it has been moved. The cayleeismissing thread is locked. So...FWIW.

2) I hadn't noted the following entry on the kayseeomarie page until doing some research for another post today. This comes from the released docs page 2677

7/17/08 5:51AM
Posted by, "Caylee Marie Anthony missing Since June 6th!!!!!!"

"Caylee we hope and pray that God heres [sic] all of our cries. Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are. We love you, care about you and know that in God's arms you are safe!!!!!"

First - some observations 'bout the individual posting this comment:
Based on the most recent comments on the pages the screenprint in the doc was taken the morning of 7/17 after ~6:06AM.

The "Caylee Marie....Since June 6th!!!" user is listed as being online when the screenshot was taken by LE.

Among the friend listed on the first page of the screenshots are one "Caylee is missing" with spaces and two "Cayleeismissing" without spaces. The two without-space entries show two different pictures. The one without-spaces friend entry has a picture of Cindy holding Caylee and also shows this friend to be online when the screenshot is taken.

The first page of the screenshot includes a statement that starts, "Casey's brother Lee is in control of her MySpace."

The kayseeomarie account page of which we have the screenshots is not 'online' when the screenshot was taken 7/17AM, but, did show a last login date of 7/17.

I don't pretend to understand/know the details & options for MySpace. Perhaps someone else has already figured it out...or maybe its really nothing.

Still...I'm curious. Based on
  • the content and the tone of the message,
  • the 'online' status of the 'friend' with the pic of Cindy & Caylee
  • the similar beginning to the friends name in the friend list and the one on the post (sans the "Since June 6th!!!!).
  • the apparent knowledge that Casey wasn't talking in the content of the message

Was this message left by Cindy?
I didn't wanna dive off into the many facets of the message right off the bat. Perhaps that's well-trodden ground.

For example...
  • Using 6/6 date as late as 7/17? 7/15PM statements all lined up to 6/9, IIRC.
  • The reassurance, "your mommy does love you"...
  • "in God's arms you are safe!!" could certainly be asserted in reference to an alive vs. a deceased Caylee...still...
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 04:28 PM

Wow, just looked at these My Space Messages. I'm not that old and I'm not a prude, but I can't get over the language she uses with these guys....

My question is can't you change your original page name from caseyomarie or whatever to Cayleeismissing and still have the same origination date, just change the name of the page?

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!
The Following User Says Thank You to debbie0604 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie0604 View Post
Wow, just looked at these My Space Messages. I'm not that old and I'm not a prude, but I can't get over the language she uses with these guys....

My question is can't you change your original page name from caseyomarie or whatever to Cayleeismissing and still have the same origination date, just change the name of the page?
Hi, debbie. As I understand it per posts earlier in this thread and elsewhere, the answer is - yes - changing the pagename is no biggie. HTH.
The Following User Says Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Wow taking a look at the document I came across this page: xx

Possible father of Caylee? KC left a bunch of comments on his page including one that said something like "you're lucky I've known you my whole life" (didn't she say she grew up with Caylee's dad?). Also, according to the page he went to Colonial High School, lives in NC, was in the military, and currently has a family. Weren't these all things KC said in reference to Caylee's dad (when you take into consideration all the different stories she told)? Also, KC and Lee are both on his top friends. I wish his pictures were public so we could make a face comparison!

Last edited by JBean; 06-02-2009 at 08:56 AM. Reason: removed myspace
The Following User Says Thank You to trixi491 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixi491 View Post
Wow taking a look at the document I came across this page:

Possible father of Caylee? KC left a bunch of comments on his page including one that said something like "you're lucky I've known you my whole life" (didn't she say she grew up with Caylee's dad?). Also, according to the page he went to Colonial High School, lives in NC, was in the military, and currently has a family. Weren't these all things KC said in reference to Caylee's dad (when you take into consideration all the different stories she told)? Also, KC and Lee are both on his top friends. I wish his pictures were public so we could make a face comparison!
Yes, you're right - Casey offered each and every one of those little nuggets to describe Caylee's father. Interesting! I can't wait to see what the WS MySpace subscribers can dig up. I'm one last 10 people on the planet without a profile, so I have to let others do the fishing.

On second thought - I don't remember hearing whether or not the phantom father went to HS with Casey. What a tangled web...

Last edited by JBean; 06-02-2009 at 08:56 AM. Reason: removed myspace from quoted post
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MidAtlanticNative For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidAtlanticNative View Post
Yes, you're right - Casey offered each and every one of those little nuggets to describe Caylee's father. Interesting! I can't wait to see what the WS MySpace subscribers can dig up. I'm one last 10 people on the planet without a profile, so I have to let others do the fishing.

On second thought - I don't remember hearing whether or not the phantom father went to HS with Casey. What a tangled web...

don't get too excited mid. casey has a nasty habit of taking the characteristics and background of one human being and superimposing them on another totally seperate person.
call me old fashioned but my money's still on jp.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:36 PM
self timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidAtlanticNative View Post

bold by me: I am also one of the 10 left without a public/private profile anywhere. I too have to rely on what others have told me about them and reading here the ins and outs of myspace, facebook and whatever else is out there. Computers I know, but not building profiles on public domains. Thanks to all who have the knowledge to contribute here about them. I anxiously await to read and learn.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
don't get too excited mid. casey has a nasty habit of taking the characteristics and background of one human being and superimposing them on another totally seperate person.
call me old fashioned but my money's still on jp.
(bold mine)
Oh, I know. She's gifted in that regard. Should have used all that creativity productively...
Old 06-01-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countzero View Post
bold by me: I am also one of the 10 left without a public/private profile anywhere. I too have to rely on what others have told me about them and reading here the ins and outs of myspace, facebook and whatever else is out there. Computers I know, but not building profiles on public domains. Thanks to all who have the knowledge to contribute here about them. I anxiously await to read and learn.

Cheers to the WSers!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidAtlanticNative For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Banned

I, too, am among that last 10 so that, with the three of us on this page, that means 7 are still out there somewhere. . . .Oh, but that's not what we're supposed to be
sleuthing, right?

Thanks ever so much BJB for this interesting "find;" I've always believed in the earlier 6/8, 9 disappearance date. But what about the 6th? Could it be a typo,
i.e. should have been 6/16? I'll peruse page you cite. Thanks again.

Last edited by Verité; 06-01-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: clarification
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verité For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Keeper of the Mystic Fish

Not sure where else to put this, but has anyone else noticed that there were 5 days in between the day KC wrote the "diary of days" on the laptop and when she finally posted it as a blog entry on her myspace?

diary of days created on laptop 7/2
diary of days blog entry on myspace 7/7

I had never noticed the lag between the two actions before.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:45 PM

I find it interesting that while KC created fake emails to and from "work", she did not leave any elaborate trail to/ from ZFG. It is almost like she had to throw her together at the end. Even if she did create the myspace page, it was no where near as devious as what she did with those emails. Ya know? SHe didn't weven have a fake number in her phone labeled with her name for goodness sake!

But please correct me if I am wrong about the myspace etc. I am still trying to actually figure out some of this stuff.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wisteria For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Keeper of the Mystic Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
Two unrelated comments:

• Using 6/6 date as late as 7/17? 7/15PM statements all lined up to 6/9, IIRC.
  • The reassurance, "your mommy does love you"...
  • "in God's arms you are safe!!" could certainly be asserted in reference to an alive vs. a deceased Caylee...still...
*snipped for brevity*

Could this not be as simple as dropping the "1"? It appears as a typo to me.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
I find it interesting that while KC created fake emails to and from "work", she did not leave any elaborate trail to/ from ZFG. It is almost like she had to throw her together at the end. Even if she did create the myspace page, it was no where near as devious as what she did with those emails. Ya know? SHe didn't weven have a fake number in her phone labeled with her name for goodness sake!

But please correct me if I am wrong about the myspace etc. I am still trying to actually figure out some of this stuff.
~Bolded by me~
ITA. It wasnt until a few days before her arrest that she IM'ed with ID about how much she trusted her nanny. Thats like, completely last minute, 'finally found someone else to blame for caylees disappearance' thinking.
(as in 'I trusted her, so how could I have known she would do something so terrible to my daughter.)

Whereas with the May 6th IM's with AR, she was making 'zanny' out to be completely unreliable.
Shows me that the 'zanny stole my child' idea didnt come together until long after caylees death.
JMO

William A Weitz on Casey Anthony: "There is no evidence of any acting out, misbehaving, disturbance, whatsoever. In fact she wins awards for helplessness. She wins awards for......."
LDB: "For what?"
pg 218/219- Testimony of William A Weitz, PHD

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread