E-Pass Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisgirlsc

Reaction score
George says that he chases after KC when she BORROWS CA's green SUV.

In the E Pass documents, there are no times when both CA's SUV and GA's black car are both accessing E pass.....

I searched June AND July

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the E Pass documents, there are no times when both CA's SUV and GA's black car are both accessing E pass.....

I searched June AND July

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The 4Runner is used on Father's day and then not again until June 26th, same week, same time, and same location George says he lost her. Not sure what George was driving or why there wouldn't be a matching EPass?

Glad you posted this.

I interpreted George as saying that on the 26th Casey was driving Cindy's Green 4 runner. LE apologizing re George telling FBI in confidence than LE telling Cindy and Cindy denying such seemed to valid that line of thought. There's no reason for Cindy to deny use of the white car.

So where was Cindy? Where was the white car?

Also how do toll roads work down there? Seems like tolls aren't only on highways??

What day did this supposedly take place? I didn't see all days listed on the epass invoice....but then again I could barely read anything on there since it's so small.

Something is hinky about this EPass stuff. You'd think that Cindy would have taken Caylee to visit her dad in the 4Runner. And the story is (or has been) that they stayed for DINNER with grandma in Mt. Dora. Maybe its just me, but I thought that meant evening time. Here it shows that she left near there house around 9am, but returned to their house around 2:30 pm. I don't know how far away Mt. Dora is, but if the video at the nursing home was taken right around noon, it doesn't look like they had much time for homemade chili and PBJ's at great-grandma's house before the 4Runner is making a return trip home. Is there any reason Cindy would not want to admit being back that the house the afternoon of the 15th? Or is Casey driving the 4Runner that day? It looks like, from her cell records, that SHE leaves the Anthony house right around 9 am that morning, and then her phone is silent until nearly 1pm. What was she doing that morning?

The 4Runner is used on Father's day and then not again until June 26th, same week, same time, and same location George says he lost her. Not sure what George was driving or why there wouldn't be a matching EPass?

Is it certain that George isn't driving the Toyota chasing Casey in the Pontiac? Link to the statement regarding the chase?

FWIW...it looks like the HHR took the almost the same route on Sat. 7/5 as did the Toyota on Sun. 6/15 (assume this is to Mt.Dora & back).

Do the "(On)", "(X)", and "(Off)" mean getting onto, thru, and getting off the toll road? Or something else?

The multiple trips to the Airport on the 15th of July also suggest to me that Casey is using an EPass that appears to be listed at George's black chevy.

The last 2 entries oon the page that lists the 15 (CA father's visit) June 26th is listed. It appears that Casey took CA's suv. George saw and chased her.

He told the FBI. Cindy said it wasn't true.

Those are George's EPass records for he and Cindy. Doesn't appear that Casey has one for which he pays.

Most seem to be for driving around the billboard re George.

Is it certain that George isn't driving the Toyota chasing Casey in the Pontiac? Link to the statement regarding the chase?

FWIW...it looks like the HHR took the almost the same route on Sat. 7/5 as did the Toyota on Sun. 6/15 (assume this is to Mt.Dora & back).

Do the "(On)", "(X)", and "(Off)" mean getting onto, thru, and getting off the toll road? Or something else?

It is in the interview transcripts. He specifically says Casey takes Cindy's SUV, which is the 4runner and he chases her.

On page 1995, look how there are two entries through a "Dean" exit, in two different lanes, within about 15 minutes of each other. Is that one car doing a u-turn, or could it be George and Casey, both using e-z pass units tagged to the same account, one following behind the other? Its on June 29th.

I searched June AND July

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought Casey was driving the White Car when George was chasing her.
Any EPass or SunPass Toll records on the White Car?

Appears Casey has the 'run the toll' Epass....see first page.

the white car doesn't have epass, the photo of her car in the documents is her running a toll,

For convenience...

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

I don't think these e-passes can be switched from vehicle to vehicle

"2. If I change vehicles and need to move my E-PASS from one to the other what do I need to do?
The E-PASS Service Center installs and removes transponders at no cost. If you decide to move the transponder yourself you may contact the E-PASS Service Center for additional installation velcro. The E-PASS Service Center must be notified of your new vehicle information if you move the transponder."

https://epass.oocea.com/Ams.UI.Web/Help/FAQ.aspx#2

The multiple trips to the Airport on the 15th of July also suggest to me that Casey is using an EPass that appears to be listed at George's black chevy.

Casey was driving Amy's car that week.

The last 2 entries oon the page that lists the 15 (CA father's visit) June 26th is listed. It appears that Casey took CA's suv. George saw and chased her.

He told the FBI. Cindy said it wasn't true.

Forgive me in advance, what is the date and corresponding epass records of the infamous Dukes of Hazzard remake?

Didn't she get arrested on July 15th? I thought she picked up Amy from the airport in Amy's car on that day? Why is she driving George's car?

I must have my dates mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member