Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #16

About the Chimney thing SORRY I was thinking woodstove not chimney and had the two confused. :floorlaugh:

Thank you so much Christine!

I just can’t imagine a criminal turning on lights.
Only someone that feels comfortable in a home turns on lights.

steelergirl!!!!!!!

I luv you! Yes, that was the "we" I was thinking about! Thank-You!!!!!!!

The reason I asked about the door and whether it was the screen or not is this:
If the screen door was propped and it did have a hydraulic arm that worked, then it points to a possibility of someone actually setting up an abduction for later, but if there was no arm, then propping the door, just reeks of staging as it was unnecessary.

Tried to post this on the other thread, but Christine and her impeccable timing. :)

Well I looked at the photo of the home in comparison with the floor plan in the other thread and may I ask where that came from? The floor plan and size of the home? Is it listed on the County Tax Assessors site what model this home is and the dimensions?

The photo of the home looks like it is larger than a 24x 36.

Thanks

Checked the sex offender registry in Florida for the owner of the home that Haleigh lives in as well as the the state of PA where his tax bills are sent and he does not show up on either.

Still can't get to appraisor site to work to double ckeck info on the home square footage and any othe spec that may be noted. Someone else may have better luck than I'm having. Just go to Putnam County tax appraisor website and enter the property address.

The extremely short period of time that elapsed between the time Misty indicated she discovered Haleigh missing and the time Ronald pulled in really, really, really bothers me.

Thanks, Sdavidson. Your posts are always insightful and give us another way to look at things. I am sorry you have been through so much. Hugs~

It makes perfect sense to me that if the tv was on then the kitchen light wouldn't wake them up. Maybe the perp did this to mimic what Ronnie always does when he comes home. This could indicate he did watch the house.

As a matter of fact, it jogged my memory of something that happened a few years ago. A friend of mine was asleep in her bed when a man saw her hubby at a bar. Knowing he was playing cards, he headed to their house. He came in and flipped the kitchen light on. She never woke up until he slipped into bed behind her and altho she didn't see his face...she knew it was not her husband. She fought him off and he bolted out the door.

The extremely short period of time that elapses between the time Misty indicates she discovers Haleigh missing and the time Ronald is pulling in really, really, really bothers me.
Someone checked where Ronnie was working and the distance/time from there to his house was 26 minutes, IIRC. He left the job at 3:00 am and the call was made at 3:27 am to LE.

even with two kids, it's highly likely that a 17yr old would stay up past 10:30...i have one child and i'm in my 30's and even when my son went to bed at 8:30 i would stay up until at least midnight so that i could enjoy some time by myself..watching tv, computer time, etc.
i just find it odd that she would go to bed so early, but i'm a night owl so maybe my view is skewed a bit? dunno.
i still say she looks suspicious with her every changing stories.

Definitely plumbing pipe on roof. Just saw a diagram. Had roof vents too but were on roof peak. Dryer vents on side of mobile home.

The extremely short period of time that elapsed between the time Misty indicated she discovered Haleigh missing and the time Ronald pulled in really, really, really bothers me.

I'm thinking that really is when she discovered Haleigh missing, but I don't buy the got up to pee/get a drink story. I think she knows what time RC comes home, went to her brother's to hang out and maybe get high, and came home right before RC.

There are some interesting pics on this link.

#19 pic -the gf's expression does not come across as genuine.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18707417/detail.html

I'm still working my way through the taped videos and IMO she is not telling the truth. She likes to close her eyes when she talks for one thing, as if she is reciting a story. Her demeanor does not match her words. I worked for too many years in the court system and I saw a lot of fake tears and a lot of genuine ones. There is something off about her. Doesn't mean she is guilty of something, just that she is not being truthful with her story. And she will break, soon enough unlike another FL lady we know.

Totally my opinion and I could be waaaaaaaaaay wrong.

BJB could you mean the fact that she was calling Daddy's cell phone to tell him that Haleigh was missing as he was pulling into the driveway?

ETA: How far down the road can you see a car coming?

shadow of my mind said:
Would this still apply if she were emancipated or would she be now be considered an adult as far as marriage, sex etc is concerned?
You can get married with parental consent at the age of 16 in FL. Absent parental consent, you have to be 18 to marry. Marriage law and statutory rape law are in conflict in some states, including FL-- so if you're 16 and you get married with parental consent, you can bypass the statutory rape restrictions because sex with one's legal spouse is generally considered lawful.

SWAG1959 said:
Nancy - what if the minor (gf) is emancipated? Does that all still apply?

If the minor is legally emancipated (which I don't think Misty is) s/he is still a minor for the purposes of some laws-- including statutory rape. Legal emancipation removes the age disability in some cases, but not all (i.e., you can't vote or purchase alcohol if you're under 18 or 21, respectively--even if you're adjudicated as a legally emancipated adult, etc.)

There really aren't any exceptions that would fit Misty and Ron's situation-- their sexual relationship (if it indeed exists) is unlawful.

eeps I hope I quoted the posts right-- it's hard when a new thread starts! :crazy:

Thanks, Sdavidson. Your posts are always insightful and give us another way to look at things. I am sorry you have been through so much. Hugs~

It makes perfect sense to me that if the tv was on then the kitchen light wouldn't wake them up. Maybe the perp did this to mimic what Ronnie always does when he comes home. This could indicate he did watch the house.

As a matter of fact, it jogged my memory of something that happened a few years ago. A friend of mine was asleep in her bed when a man saw her hubby at a bar. Knowing he was playing cards, he headed to their house. He came in and flipped the kitchen light on. She never woke up until he slipped into bed behind her and altho she didn't see his face...she knew it was not her husband. She fought him off and he bolted out the door.

:clap::clap: Good for your friend...I always like the stories that DON'T end in rape and murder. Okay, back to the topic, I swear.

Whew! FINALLY caught up and now ready to go to bed! OK, some comments and questions:

1. Could we possibly consider "sleuthing" here instead of the 18 pages of socioeconomic/redneck/cr@cker/insulting comments about these people? Most of what was posted was just plain ridiculous and has NOTHING to do with missing Haleigh! I live in Florida - have all my life and all over the place. If you don't have a high school diploma or a college degree, you can bet you MIGHT be making minimum wage. Any of you try to live on that? I do not have to but I know many that do - it is IMPOSSIBLE. Just leave the people alone and sleuth the case - yeesh...

2. The large pipe out of the roof of the trailer is NOT a toilet vent stack! It IS for a fireplace (otherwise occasionally known as a furnace here). I am sitting 10 feet from my brick fireplace, glass doors and yes, I have a regular brick chimney on my house. Doesn't get cold enough here so no need for a fireplace???? WHAT? Just last week it was SEVENTEEN DEGREES and winds of 30+ mph. Nope, no snow but yes - it gets very very cold here sometimes - double yeesh....

3. I remember last Monday night as well as Tuesday night. I live about 1.5 hours Southeast of this town - East of Orlando and about 3 rivers West of Cocoa Beach. I work at Kennedy Space Center for the major NASA subcontractor. I was outside looking up - most of us who work there do this quite often. The moon on Monday night was absolutely full and it was bright as daylight outside - same for Tuesday night but slight wispy clouds. Windy all over the state so no clouds anywhere (just FYI). Haleigh was scared of the dark - but it wasn't dark that night. Brighter than any nightlight or flashlight. It was breezy but not cold by any means. See? It went from 17 degrees last week to almost 80 degrees this week! It was just a nice night that night - no bugs, no "heat", no "cold", just nice breeze and giant full moon - all over the state!

4. Does anyone know anything at all about the A/C guy other than he was "cleared" by LE? Name? Where he lives/works? I did a quick Google for A/C repair and the city and the nearest ones are in Palm Coast and Gainesville - both quite a drive (by Florida standards)...probably 45 minutes to an hour of straight driving...seems odd to call in an A/C person from so far away especially that late in the day.

5. I still think the A/C guy propped the screen, accidentally left the door not closed all the way and opportunity walked in. I also suspect gf may not have been home at the time - for whatever reason. Heck maybe she left the door open and went somewhere - friend/relative/neighbor's house? Maybe Haleigh woke up, couldn't find Misty, turned on light, went out open back door to look for her? Very bright out there - perp saw opportunity?

6. Iam very interested in the KJ guy - he is the missing SO correct? Anyone know how long he has been MIA? What direction he may have gone? Has LE searched HIS house?

7. Whether it was 5 minutes or hours, I would like to know what Misty did immediately after noticing Haleigh missing? Run through the house? Look in closets? Notice open door so goes out and calls name and frantically looks for her? Carrying cell phone with her? Calling daddy at work or on his way home? WHAT WAS SHE DOING? I noticed she repeats several times in the background of the 911 call "I just woke up"...like she wanted to be SURE Ronald heard her (excuse?) :waitasec:

Would LOVE to see some cell records on Misty, Ronald, birth mom, and everyone involved!! But alas...still waiting on the "A" cell records from a hundred years ago right?

Thanks for bearing with the long post - appreciate any info anyone can give or any theories/input...I woulda ranted but no rant thread :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie