Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thank you,

Salem

hello from the Bowels of Hell,WA....God it's hot. anyway...sorry i havent been on in a bit...trying to stay cool...well i went to the wedding in Mccleary on Sat and my friend showed me the pool that Lindsey and her friends were in..it was actually about 25 feet from my friends house...it was kinda weird.
I also saw where the feeser clan lives..my friend told me that Lindsey was such a sweet talkative girl and was very friendly...she loved talking to people and it was nothing for her to strike up a conversation and sit at someones house and just talk....i also found out that ml tends to make mountains out of mole hills and tends to exaggerate alot....also..and i dont know if this has to do with the search but a letter was dropped off at the grocery store in mccleary and it said something to the effect of Lindsey Baum clues...from what i heard the not made no sense at all...but it is surprising that they refer to "tips"...anyway...still gotta catch up with the posts...take care and stay cool....i hope the worst of this heat is over.....

Welcome back, we missed you.
At least we know that LE is getting tips, intelligible or not. And if they had to call in a different counties sheriff to help them follow up, then it's a good substantial amount of tips (hopefully).
Frozen Coke bottle between the wrists, on the neck. Cool the arteries, you cool the blood. :blowkiss:

Thanks much, I agree, it doesn't look like the sort of place I would like to take my family on vacation :crazy:

However, I also recall many places as a kid where we all would rush to, not being a playground with swings and such, just a place of meeting for whatever crazy reason, a place we all met, maybe because it was central to everyone.

If Scandi could help out with the genesis of the idea that this area was simply popular for kids to meet and play would really be of interest. Of course it would also be nice to know if there was any potential for an SO's relatives to live in this general area of town.

If nothing else, it may explain an alternative route home by LB that she may have taken for one reason or another. That little piece of empty land is actually "closer" to Pine than it is to Maple, so it wouldn't be stretching it to consider the possibility of LB checking out the empty land, seeing nobody, then heading to Pine, going east to Main, and up north towards home, which may have exposed her to the more travelled throughfares.

I'm referring to the following...

Scandi (post #641) -

I thought, well am sure, that he lives in the house at the corner of 6th and Fir.

That is where Fir has not been paved as a street and on the map you see what looks like an alley or dirt road that is Fir st. Directly adjacent to the south of that unpaved street is a bare chunk of land.

When we saw the video with JM being interviewed he and the reporter stood out in fron of his garage area and the camera panned over the vacant lot to the south which is where he said the kids liked to play. xox

My response to the above:
My post above refers to the "bare chunk of land" mentioned by Scandi above. I have outlined in blue what I "think" she is referring to, but would like someone to either verify this or completely dismiss it.

Is this the "bare chunk of land" where the kids liked to play??

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

I've actually been wondering if he doesn't live along wildcat creek instead of sand creek...it's still really accessible for kids to walk to it, has a lot more appeal, and actually has water most of the year unlike sand creek. That would put his property either further west or north of town.

Hi everybody, I don't have long, so I will try to condense everything.

I am waiting to post the Samoan SO from CA, pending a call back regarding his whereabouts during the time between his known crimes. I have a detective that says he will talk to me about the guy, pending the return of the file....no idea what that means, so we'll see.
I am awaiting a copy of the letter that was sent to LE by the Hoodsport tipster, will share what she lets me.
I also have a tiny little angel that got her shots today, and keeps having nightmares about it, so I will be here between screaming fits. Mommy stuff comes first.

Yes! Babies come first! May the Lord heal your little angel and her memories of the shots grows dim quickly!!! :blowkiss:

hello from the Bowels of Hell,WA....God it's hot. anyway...sorry i havent been on in a bit...trying to stay cool...well i went to the wedding in Mccleary on Sat and my friend showed me the pool that Lindsey and her friends were in..it was actually about 25 feet from my friends house...it was kinda weird.
I also saw where the feeser clan lives..my friend told me that Lindsey was such a sweet talkative girl and was very friendly...she loved talking to people and it was nothing for her to strike up a conversation and sit at someones house and just talk....i also found out that ml tends to make mountains out of mole hills and tends to exaggerate alot....also..and i dont know if this has to do with the search but a letter was dropped off at the grocery store in mccleary and it said something to the effect of Lindsey Baum clues...from what i heard the not made no sense at all...but it is surprising that they refer to "tips"...anyway...still gotta catch up with the posts...take care and stay cool....i hope the worst of this heat is over.....

I know what you mean! I haven't felt like posting much cuz I feel hot and sticky and UGH! But I think the heat wave is going to break now and hopefully we'll all be feeling better soon!

TY for the info - I wonder if that letter is from "Adam/Bot"??? Wish we knew what it said. How creepy!!!

I know what you mean! I haven't felt like posting much cuz I feel hot and sticky and UGH! But I think the heat wave is going to break now and hopefully we'll all be feeling better soon!

TY for the info - I wonder if that letter is from "Adam/Bot"??? Wish we knew what it said. How creepy!!!

Isn't it odd that we are still attaching Bot to his name?:crazy:

can someone give me the link for the video of jim mullins? I guess the heat's just not letting me find anything tonight

I've actually been wondering if he doesn't live along wildcat creek instead of sand creek...it's still really accessible for kids to walk to it, has a lot more appeal, and actually has water most of the year unlike sand creek. That would put his property either further west or north of town.

McCleary, have you heard any information relative to the favorite gathering spots of these kids. Clearly, the bridge park is one, behind the shell station, the stream area northwest of the door plant, are all popular probably for all kids in town because they are known places by all.

I wonder about this little empty plot of land on fir and 6th, southeast corner. Was it one of those "special" gathering places just for LB and her special friends? Unlike the more generally popular places.

If so, then LB may well have turned from Maple, south, to check out Fir and 6th to see if any of her "special group" were hanging out there.

can someone give me the link for the video of jim mullins? I guess the heat's just not letting me find anything tonight

I can't see the video, but the article mentions him and his property being searched 6 times, so maybe one of these videos has an interview with him.

VIDEO: Search ramps up for McCleary girl
http://www.nwcn.com/video/index.html?nvid=376164

VIDEO: Air, land search under way for McCleary girl
http://www.nwcn.com/video/index.html?nvid=375953

Article:
http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washin....1fc0b759.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCleary

My response...

McCleary, have you heard any information relative to the favorite gathering spots of these kids. Clearly, the bridge park is one, behind the shell station, the stream area northwest of the door plant, are all popular probably for all kids in town because they are known places by all.

I wonder about this little empty plot of land on fir and 6th, southeast corner. Was it one of those "special" gathering places just for LB and her special friends? Unlike the more generally popular places.

If so, then LB may well have turned from Maple, south, to check out Fir and 6th to see if any of her "special group" were hanging out there.

PS - I copied this over because I kinda got caught between new threads and wasn't sure if I did anything right. Please let me know if this should be deleted SALEM, thanks!

ok..another thing i just remembered....i hear the town drunk should be look at a bit .....(MH)... and i remember reading that the "suspect" had alot of arrests but no sexual offenses...he lives with a real old lady and i guess cares for her...she has been in a nursing home lately so i guess he's be in the house alone for a while...nice looking house btw...but he is highly unliked in Mcclearly

I was looking for that to..lol. Havent found it yet, still lookin.:)

Norm, Are you talking about the creek that was mentioned that had been searched 6 times?

J. Mullins property? I don't think anyone has ever gotten a confirmation on his address. And that area you have a square around.. it doesn't look like Jims property (where is the creek?)

my friend never heard of JM and she has lived there forever...he must be new to the area

I can't see the video, but the article mentions him and his property being searched 6 times, so maybe one of these videos have/has an interview with him.

VIDEO: Search ramps up for McCleary girl
http://www.nwcn.com/video/index.html?nvid=376164

VIDEO: Air, land search under way for McCleary girl
http://www.nwcn.com/video/index.html?nvid=375953

Article:
http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washin....1fc0b759.html

Watching that second video, something hit me...the way the reporter was looking at the Shell station and saying it would be Lindsey's route home is looking at it from down by 3rd and Simpson...not really the most logical route, but one that's been discussed on here...

And if you look at the finger pointing on the map about a minute 20 seconds in, it's pointing at the woods behind the cemetery and door plant...which would be along wildcat. I'm wondering if Mullins doesn't live somewhere off Ash and not Fir/6th.

According to the assessors page:

J. and J. Mullins live at 220 6th

Which is the property just to the north of empty field. The "creek" runs between the two properties (J's and the empty land)
I think this is right

Red is JM
blue is approximate area of the "creek"
yellow is empty property that I believe is owned by JM also
image1div.jpg

According to the assessors page:

J. and J. Mullins live at 220 6th

Which is the property just to the north of empty field. The "creek" runs between the two properties (J's and the empty land)

Ok...I had looked but hadn't seen that...

how do i bring my last 2 posts over...sorry salem...this is new to me:confused:

You can cut and paste them seventeen. I don't think thread 9 has been locked yet, so you can edit the post, copy it, save the changes, come back to this thread and paste the post in the post box :)

Hope that helps.

If the thread has been locked, you may be able to just highlight the post and copy it. I'm not sure cuz I have never tried it, but I know it works for the thread title :crazy:

Salem

I think the "creek" is dry most of the year.

Did they re-route Sand Creek or something? If you look at the map I posted on the Maps thread Sand Creek runs through peoples houses and stuff and no where near where the map says it's supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361