Search Center: Information, Pics, and Chat

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This thread is for the Search Center information, pictures and chats. I'd love to pull JVK's pics of all the posters over here, but I don't know how to pull from one thread to another? If someone could be so kind.......?

This is also the place for us to post about the searches and for fellow searchers to chat.

{{{HUGS}}}

Kimster you'd think we would have that down by now! Lol! Di Di Di's on my part. :pcguru: Thanks Kimster, The pics are going to look pretty all together while doing the scroll. :smoochiesmilie:

i have a question :)

since there was a bigger turn out last weekend...do you think that some of it might be because of ron and don show? ...

....ive also wondered if because they took such a big intrest in Lindsey and had their listeners call the state asking why there was not more money put towards looking for her.....did the center seem to get a bit of founds from the state at all?

just curious....cause they had the lines lit up to the state :)

im really glad ron and don got involved :) i just hadnt heard anything from the locals here regarding them :)

Thank you search center!!! Im go glad you have a place to gather to help find Lindsey and bring her home!

I love all the posters that were put up! they are wonderful :)

if my family and i should want to make one and mail it....could we do that? :)

absolutely! the more posters hanging around the better. it helps keep the searchers and the staff focused. LIndsey brought us all together! and together we can bring Lindsey home!

TakeNote.. I'm not sure if you can mail it to the center itself. Not sure about the mail service there.

Let me find out what I can on that.. if you can't mail it there I will give you my address and I will hand deliver it to the center. :)

i have a question :)

since there was a bigger turn out last weekend...do you think that some of it might be because of ron and don show? ...

....ive also wondered if because they took such a big intrest in Lindsey and had their listeners call the state asking why there was not more money put towards looking for her.....did the center seem to get a bit of founds from the state at all?

just curious....cause they had the lines lit up to the state :)

im really glad ron and don got involved :) i just hadnt heard anything from the locals here regarding them :)

Thank you search center!!! Im go glad you have a place to gather to help find Lindsey and bring her home!

I love all the posters that were put up! they are wonderful :)

if my family and i should want to make one and mail it....could we do that? :)

TakeNote, I heard from at least 2 different people that said they heard it on the Ron and Don show and it prompted them to get involved in the search. They were not locals though. Local turnout has been rather low, but I believe it's due to how these searches are being announced. Anyone who has been following the case here or on Lindsey's blog knows about the searches, but locally in McCleary I have not seen anything about when the searches are. I don't even know if information is being posted at the local grocery store and I for one do not get the local paper here. Although they have been good about writing stories about Lindsey, for the most part, it's not worth the paper it is printed on. The Olympian hasn't been good about reporting on the case either in my opinion.

TakeNote, I heard from at least 2 different people that said they heard it on the Ron and Don show and it prompted them to get involved in the search. They were not locals though. Local turnout has been rather low, but I believe it's due to how these searches are being announced. Anyone who has been following the case here or on Lindsey's blog knows about the searches, but locally in McCleary I have not seen anything about when the searches are. I don't even know if information is being posted at the local grocery store and I for one do not get the local paper here. Although they have been good about writing stories about Lindsey, for the most part, it's not worth the paper it is printed on. The Olympian hasn't been good about reporting on the case either in my opinion.

The Daily World out of Aberdeen has been better about reporting...maybe they should be notified well in advance of search dates and see if they'll publish them. Everyone in the county is supposed to get a free copy of the East County News, which is their weekly synopsis of the Daily World.

i will second that cyber...my husband works in Mcclearly and the locals seem to be unaware of alot of these searches... :(

Don't ask me why, but small towns have a horrible information line and a strong gossip vine!

Here's a couple of ideas for spreading the news:

- our town has a message area on the water bill. Contact the city council and ask them if you can stick a blurp on the message area about how to find out when the searches will be happening

- TV and newspapers are required to broadcast a small portion of their news as a public service announcement. Ask them to add the search center to the broadcast

I called the city and they are doing some checking to see if we can add a blurp about the upcoming searches in Nov. because the bills have already been distributed for Oct. so hopefully this can help get to the locals.

Thanks Kimster for this thread. It could end up being a valuable tool for those involved in the searches. My hat goes off to all of you for your active help in bringing Lindsey back home. xoxoxox

I have a current search flyer so if people want to print it and get it posted.. they are more than welcome to. I've emailed it to people as far as Texas.. I just clicked on everyone I knew in my contact list and told them to forward it to everyone they knew. I figured someone someplace would get it and come help.

email searching4lindseybaum@comcast.net and I'll get it sent to you ASAP

Ok I have contacted Elma, McCleary, Olympia, Shelton and they all said no to advertising the up coming searches on the billing statement and news letter. Either because of legal reasons or they don't do it. I am still waiting to hear back from Montesano and Aberdeen.

Ok I have contacted Elma, McCleary, Olympia, Shelton and they all said no to advertising the up coming searches on the billing statement and news letter. Either because of legal reasons or they don't do it. I am still waiting to hear back from Montesano and Aberdeen.

Legal reasons my big toe! What a bunch of crock! Sorry, but I'm an elected official and know better. When a child is missing, you DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP! These people...........:banghead:

Thank you for making those calls! :blowkiss:

Legal reasons my big toe! What a bunch of crock! Sorry, but I'm an elected official and know better. When a child is missing, you DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP! These people...........:banghead:

Thank you for making those calls! :blowkiss:

The thing which is more frusterating is McCleary was the one to claim legal reasons. :banghead:

No problem anything to help.

The thing which is more frusterating is McCleary was the one to claim legal reasons. :banghead:

It was MCCLEARY? Okay. Find out when the next city council meeting is and go there. At the beginning of the meeting, they allow citizens to speak about anything that is not on the agenda. DO NOT let the city officials know you are coming or they might give the councilors a head's up.

Be kind and gracious and humble as you present your request! The council can override that decision!

Thank you for trying, Destiney. Here's hoping that Montesano and Aberdeen come through for Lindsey.
a020.gif

For the nay-sayers in Elma, McCleary, Olympia and Shelton: shame on you!
k030.gif

Wish I would have known you guys were doing that I would have given you a heads up. We tried that some time ago and got the same response. :crosseyed:

If you find out about the counsel meeting times and dates let me know and we can go together if you want. I'd like to bring up a few things anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back