FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY DOES THIS POST SAY IT WAS ORIGINATED BY ME (sad n po'd)? I dont understand........No disrespect sadnpod but I just don't understand how you can put in very personal information on the board about DT and children.... you say you don't know DT personally you say you just recently was in contact with ST .. So how could you see a picture of children when younger around the kitchen with a bowl????

I have seen you put different things and I just don't get it..

one time it was 2 months since ST or his family had talked to the children , then later few pages or next day you say it was a month before..

I posted on here yesterday morning the whole library of Somer's video's..
I don't understand why you can't help us here.. To help look at them and leave the links to ones you know about and tell us what it is..

I am sorry, but I am going back to research what was happening before you came on..

Bless to you and to your family ...

This goose chase is over for me... Good Luck everyone..

Going back to wlk.... peeps..

If and when I see something worth while then I will help and post... wasted to much time already on this part..

I just don't know if it is what it is..

Have a Good day everyone

Question: Does anyone know how to read body language, specifically eye movements? I know this seems a weird question, but I learned something about if you look up and to the right, it meant something, if you looked up and to the left it meant something else. Like one was a recall, and the other was inventing something.
Has anyone heard of this? If so, can you remind me because I cannot remember.

maybe you can look it up on the net.

Then will you reveal your thoughts, please?

Question: Does anyone know how to read body language, specifically eye movements? I know this seems a weird question, but I learned something about if you look up and to the right, it meant something, if you looked up and to the left it meant something else. Like one was a recall, and the other was inventing something.
Has anyone heard of this? If so, can you remind me because I cannot remember.
Share, had this demonstrated in one of my psychology classes in college. Up and to the right is a recall. Up and to the left was not really a lie, but could be considered not exactly on the spot with the answer. Our demo did it perfectly. Once he asked her to tell him the name of her mom and dad, eyes went immediately up and left, like, "Do I really want to tell him this?" Because obviously, she knew the answer and wouldn't have to think about it.
Hope this helps. It was interesting, to say the least.
PS I've also seen this demonstrated with LE in our Citizen's Police Academy Association Alumni presentation by lie detector givers. It, too, proved correct.

Just a thought, so please bare with me in regards to WLK, I have been too darn lazy to look to see if he is still in the slammer. My guess is that LE is holding him on some BS technicality , ie did not report address etc., yet many of these SO's go AWOL So......my thinking is LE is holding him until all the forensic reports are in. It just seems odd to me that they "pounce" on him after GF's burial as to where he was going to live. It is however understandable that her daughter would get rid of him as soon as Mom passed. I am amazed with all the other pieces of Crap out there that he is still in jail, or is he I had better do my homework...

No disrespect sadnpod but I just don't understand how you can put in very personal information on the board about DT and children.... you say you don't know DT personally you say you just recently was in contact with ST .. So how could you see a picture of children when younger around the kitchen with a bowl????

one time it was 2 months since ST or his family had talked to the children , then later few pages or next day you say it was a month before..

I don't understand why you can't help us here.. To help look at them and leave the links to ones you know about and tell us what it is..

I am sorry, but I am going back to research what was happening before you came on..

If and when I see something worth while then I will help and post... wasted to much time already on this part..

Have a Good day everyone

The pic was in a group of the kids ST had with him when he came to fl for the service and showed them to me and his friends. I just happened to notice the bowl in the background. I assumed it was a pic taken on his last visit to see the kids in Florida a couple yrs ago when he was allowed to see them by DT, as several of the pics were.

ST told me before somers death that it had been a couple months since DT has let him speak to the kids, repeated excuses, etc. ST's mother called me tues and told me about her conversation to PC when she tried to talk to them after somers death. At that time she also told me about her conservation with somer about a month ago.

I am repeating to you what as been told to me and have stated it is my perspective and imo.

As far as the videos and pics. I had my car serviced yesterday, packed, talked to fam about service sat in nc, driven 500 miles in pooring rain, arrived at 3 am and immediately tried to catch up on here. A slow computer and a the personal grief make this a time time consuming act. I feel asleep doing so. I also wanted to go over them with ST while I am here so he can tell me who is who that he knows and maybe verify chris to me. to pass on to all of you.
I have spent the day trying to catch up on this thread and get my house in order here. this is as far as ive gotten.
T am trying to help with things I think are misleading to all of you or identify ur suspects because I was there. I will no longer post anything that does not have to do with finding the killer.

Share, had this demonstrated in one of my psychology classes in college. Up and to the right is a recall. Up and to the left was not really a lie, but could be considered not exactly on the spot with the answer. Our demo did it perfectly. Once he asked her to tell him the name of her mom and dad, eyes went immediately up and left, like, "Do I really want to tell him this?" Because obviously, she knew the answer and wouldn't have to think about it.
Hope this helps. It was interesting, to say the least.
PS I've also seen this demonstrated with LE in our Citizen's Police Academy Association Alumni presentation by lie detector givers. It, too, pro ved correct.

Thank you. I just looked it up.
Basically looking to the left is recall. Upper left is visual recall, side left is auditory recall, and lower left is either feeling or physical.
Looking to the right is imagination, creation. Upper right is visual creation, side right is audio creation, and the lower right is either feeling or physical.
For a left handed person this could be completely opposite.

So typically if someone asks you a question and you are remembering something your eyes would move left, whereas if you were imagining something or creating (making something up) your eyes would move to the right. IF you are right handed.

I have not read any of the posts after the above yet. I will try tonight, but please, if any of you have any questions about who was there that may help solve this, to ST or family members;;;; please get them to me asap so that I may address them to him tomorrow when he goes over videos and questions with me... I am just trying to help you all... not mislead you in anyway.

Thank you. I just looked it up.
Basically looking to the left is recall. Upper left is visual recall, side left is auditory recall, and lower left is either feeling or physical.
Looking to the right is imagination, creation. Upper right is visual creation, side right is audio creation, and the lower right is either feeling or physical.
For a left handed person this could be completely opposite.

So typically if someone asks you a question and you are remembering something your eyes would move left, whereas if you were imagining something or creating (making something up) your eyes would move to the right. IF you are right handed.
Share, that is NOT how it was shown and explained to me, twice by 2 different authorities.
Maybe they've changed it.

maybe you can look it up on the net.

Then will you reveal your thoughts, please?

I was wondering about eye movements because in every interview I've seen of DT, she looks away often. Very often.

As of Nov 10, 2009 WK is still in Jail. So.... he was charged on Nov 01 with failure to provide his present address.hmmmm

No disrespect sadnpod but I just don't understand how you can put in very personal information on the board about DT and children.... you say you don't know DT personally you say you just recently was in contact with ST .. So how could you see a picture of children when younger around the kitchen with a bowl????

Have a Good day everyone

Hello...are quoting your post? Would you be kind enough to elaborate re wild goose chase.....

Doggies:

This is what I was referencing-I don't have the answers I just did a quick look up. And I don't believe everything I read, so please explain where you disagree, or how I messed up the explanation

http://www.lifetrainingonline.com/blog/how-to-detect-lies.htm
Eye-Accessing Cues
In the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) they use the phenomenon of eye-accessing cues to help recognize patterns of thinking. By the direction of where the person’s eyes are looking, you can determine whether they are using vision, sound or kinesthetic (feeling) to trigger their thinking.
visualprojection.gif

If this represents a person facing you then when they look up and to the left (your upper right) they’ll be accessing a visual memory. Up and to the right (again, your upper left) means that they’re visually constructing (imagining) something. To your right, they’re remembering a sound, to your left, they’re creating a sound. Down right, the person is accessing a bodily feeling or emotion. Down left (your down right), they are accessing inner dialog (talking to themselves).
If, for example, you were asking your child where they got the candybar, and they look to their ‘constructing’ side, then you can be sure they’re fabricating the story.
Keep in mind that this is reversed for left-dominant people (left handers). So before you can use this, be aware of which of their sides is the dominant one.

Boy did I pick a bad couple of days to slack off. I've tried to hard to catch up. There are some really interesting posts in the last 24 hours or so. Welcome to everyone who just came on in the last few hours, sorry I missed saying hello :)

Something that Infinity said that has stuck in my head is the skateboard. A few days ago I was looking at YouTube videos and stumbled across skateboarding videos for OP. If I'm not mistaken there were some good close up shots of some skateboarders in the park. Though they may have been younger guys...I guess it won't hurt to look for the person she's describing. Will also look for the yellow car in the parking lot next to the skate park in the videos.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has looked on craigslist for puppies being advertised. A lot of the ads posts pics and we might be able to see something or glean some info from an ad. Wish we knew what kind of puppies they were.

I personally think leaving the birthfather's name off the obituary was unforgiveable! I did not like that at all. That cannot be excused in my book and this is my opinion. To me it shows a spiteful hate that I don't like. I don't care what happened between Mom and Dad he was their birthfather and they knew it. I don't care for my ex but he is the father of my children, no matter how I feel. That was so mean and cruel. That was done by DT. It tells me a lot about a person's character. That is all I'll say and it is all my opinion! I am so glad to get this off my chest. I can't wait to see what the LE know that we don't!!! Thank you for being patient with my rant.

Share, that's the opposite of what I was taught, but my info did not go into the detail of side and down. It was strictly up and over.
In the first question by the Psych prof, he asked her how many rooms were in the first house she lived in. Eyes up and to the right.
The 2nd question, like I said, was about her parent's names-eyes left.
Dr (Prof) said she was classic. I don't remember whether she was right or left handed, though. Don't remember if he even asked. So maybe my cases are flawed, but LE did it basically the same way. I felt smug, because I knew what to look for, tee hee. :)
Interesting, though.
Ask yourself a question and see what YOU do. It can be done.

ok, i looked up the info on the two girls I mentioned earlier. one girl missing from FL, one girl missing from NH. There was one suspect in both cases, same guy is in the same areas as these girls at the same time these girls went missing. They went missing a few months apart.He was never charged in either case.
He is Victor Wonyetye and he is safely behind bars in the FL correctional facilities unt il 2011. So he clearly didn't take Somer.

Hello Someone , do we have two psychic's on the board, I have been away and need clarification, yes, perhaps I am naive aka dumb . TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo