TX TX - Katy, Wht/HispFem 25-35, UP6774, Mickey Mouse tattoo, Dec'09 *GRAPHIC*

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Texas Dept of Public Safety has posted a new UID who just died a month ago. This is probably too early for her to be listed on any Missing Persons sites, but since the photo is so clear, I thought it was worth posting.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/unidentified.htm#;view=Details;/Poster

She has a Mickey tattoo, but it does not indicate where the tattoo is located on her body.

U1001004 Harris County TX 29Dec09.JPGU1001004 Harris County TX 29Dec09 MickeyTatt.JPG

Agency: Harris County Medical Examiner's Office
Case Number: U1001004
Date Found: 12/29/2009
Date of Death: 12/29/2009
Race:White
Sex: Female
Height: 5 ft. 03 in. to 5 ft. 05 in.
Weight: 140 lbs. to 150 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Unknown
Area Last Seen: undefined

Miscellaneous Notes: Decedent was struck by a car while crossing the 900 block of S. Mason Road, 0.1 miles south of Cimarron Parkway, 2 miles east of Katy in Harris County, Texas.

The tattoo looks fairly new to me. the color is still bright. Tattoo places in the area may be a good start.

to me, it looks like the tat is on a leg...JMO

to me, it looks like the tat is on a leg...JMO

I was thinking the same thing. If you look closely, you can see fine hairs that look like shaving stubble. I initially mentioned that in my first post, but deleted it again because I am not sure I can tell the difference between shaving stubble or normal hair growth from a less hairy part of the body.

The tattoo thing would be like a needle in a haystack then.

The tattoo thing would be like a needle in a haystack then.

Unless the tat artist that did it happened to recognize it...and it's a common tat, so unless they used a "signature" of some kind.

Unless the tat artist that did it happened to recognize it...and it's a common tat, so unless they used a "signature" of some kind.

I checked out some of the websites for the nearby tattoo artists, and for the ones who have websites, they appear to do pretty high quality work.

Jane Doe's tattoo appeared to me of relatively low quality. It wasn't homemade, but neither was it from one of the better tatt artists. For example, her Mickey doesn't have the two buttons on the pants, as official Disney depictions do.

it might help if they release her photo in our LOCAL MEDIA!! I remember hearing about her being found, but I have not seen any followup media

I checked out some of the websites for the nearby tattoo artists, and for the ones who have websites, they appear to do pretty high quality work.

Jane Doe's tattoo appeared to me of relatively low quality. It wasn't homemade, but neither was it from one of the better tatt artists. For example, her Mickey doesn't have the two buttons on the pants, as official Disney depictions do.

Her tattoo looks recent, to me, anyway.

I noticed Mickey's gloves aren't white, either. It could be the tattoo wasn't finished.

She (Doe), was probably going to get the "white" filled in later on.

Ok, I looked up the area where she was hit by the car on google map. There are restaurants and a shopping center in the 900 block. Just north of Cimmaron Pkwy is Kingsland Blvd. and directly north of that is a rehabilitation hospital. Could she have been a patient there and they never reported her missing? The rest of the area appears to be heavily residential, so perhaps she lived alone and noone knows she is missing? I wish the LE report were better. Did she have a purse, money, groceries or anything on her when found? How new do you think the tattoo was? There is a Firebird Tattoo at 930 S. Mason, right where she was hit by the car. I think that is more than a coincidence! Obviously it had healed from initial tattooing, but maybe she was going back for more work?

Ok, I looked up the area where she was hit by the car on google map. There are restaurants and a shopping center in the 900 block. Just north of Cimmaron Pkwy is Kingsland Blvd. and directly north of that is a rehabilitation hospital. Could she have been a patient there and they never reported her missing? The rest of the area appears to be heavily residential, so perhaps she lived alone and noone knows she is missing? I wish the LE report were better. Did she have a purse, money, groceries or anything on her when found? How new do you think the tattoo was? There is a Firebird Tattoo at 930 S. Mason, right where she was hit by the car. I think that is more than a coincidence! Obviously it had healed from initial tattooing, but maybe she was going back for more work?

Jules, I was also wondering about the rehabilitation hospital. If she had been a patient there, they must know she is missing!

Thanks Little726 - link says she was wearing an Elkins High School jacket. This school is in Missouri City.

I browsed through Facebook and MySpace, and Classmates for Elkins High Grads from Class of 1997 to 2004. I couldn't find her.

I am tempted to send a PM to a couple of Elkins alumni on Facebook to see if they recognize her.

Thanks Little726 - link says she was wearing an Elkins High School jacket. This school is in Missouri City.

If I got the map right, Elkin school is just over a half hour drive from where she was hit.

It just seems like someone would have reported her missing by now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back