08.17.2009 Docs. released

I don't know anything about it, but is this capable of doing it, where Googledocs could not do so?

It looks free for the size I think you'd need...
4shared can help you organize your work and cooperate with your co-workers, clients, or business partners faster and easier. Create your own online public library right now to store and share your documents with others.

5 GB free space
• 24-hour access to your documents
• Share any types of documents (*.pdf, *.doc, *.rtf, *.txt etc.)

http://www.4shared.com/share_document.jsp

Sure! I'll pull them together this weekend.

I'll need your help with uploading it on the internet afterwards so everyone can use it.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do that yet.

I'll PM my email address.

Go to docstoc or google docs. - either should work. Thanks to both of you for all your hard work on this!!

More info:

Share Documents
Posting a document to 4shared is as easy as attaching it to an email message. To share your document with colleagues, business partners, or clients, just browse for the document on your computer and upload it on 4shared. Share your documents of any type and size, paying no attention to the email size limitation or firewalls.

Orgainize Document Folder
Organize your projects by creating a folder structure that reflects the way your team works. At the office, on the road, or at home, team members can easily access the latest versions of the documents.

Statistics
Find out how many times your documents have been viewed and when they were last downloaded.

Notify Your Clients
Send an e-mail alert to your client when you upload a new document, or when a description related to the document is made.

I think i should be able to do this rather easily. I'll just create a page on my website ... called www.pensacolainformation.com/billings.html or something like that

Can an excel spreadsheet be uploaded onto your webpage so others can download it?

I was talking about the actual spreadsheet, not a pdf (although it's beneficial to have the pdf's stored safely on your webpage).

Using the actual spreadsheet in excel allows sluthers to manipulate the spreadsheet, sort it to find things, and keep personal notes.

Do you know how to do that with the excel file on your website for us?

Can an excel spreadsheet be uploaded onto your webpage so others can download it?

I was talking about the actual spreadsheet, not a pdf (although it's beneficial to have the pdf's stored safely on your webpage).

Using the actual spreadsheet in excel allows sluthers to manipulate the spreadsheet, sort it to find things, and keep personal notes.

Do you know how to do that with the excel file on your website for us?

... and move the master pdf I just posted there as well?
The site I used is ssssssssslllllllllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwww

In reading these docs, there's something that just strikes me very deeply.

There were sooo many people who knew things... Who were aware that something was going to happen... so many people who were aware LP Jr. and the others were "planning" something... something big, murderous.. yet not one did anything to stop it.

I guess I'm just trying to say that there were so many opportunities for this to have been prevented..... It's appalling how many people did absolutely nothing to stop it. Which....I know... I know... we're not talking about people who resemble the Brady Bunch or the Cleavers... I realize these people were .... shady....

but still... all those witnesses... all that knowledge of a crime to happen... and they just all let it happen.......

It's stunning really.

Hang on i'm trying something

I can post anything I want online on my website. What I can't find is a program that allows as I understand it what we'd like to do is on the side so to speak edit, add comments, observations and tie anything added all back to the original docs at the precise areas discussion.

big problem with this is monitoring. I suspect in short order the pages would be spammed with garbage and worse.

anyone any ideas?

I have no problem using my website as a place to have data stored but don't know of a safe way to create a sort of public intranet used all the time in business settings

We don't need to manipulate it online.

We just need a place to put the excel file online so people can download the excel file onto their own computers.

Does that clarification help?

In reading these docs, there's something that just strikes me very deeply.

There were sooo many people who knew things... Who were aware that something was going to happen... so many people who were aware LP Jr. and the others were "planning" something... something big, murderous.. yet not one did anything to stop it.

I guess I'm just trying to say that there were so many opportunities for this to have been prevented..... It's appalling how many people did absolutely nothing to stop it. Which....I know... I know... we're not talking about people who resemble the Brady Bunch or the Cleavers... I realize these people were .... shady....

but still... all those witnesses... all that knowledge of a crime to happen... and they just all let it happen.......

It's stunning really.

The only people that had real insight were people that were considered likely to join or help the gang, so that doesn't surprise me.

We don't need to manipulate it online.

We just need a place to put the excel file online so people can download the excel file onto their own computers.

Does that clarification help?

Please e-mail me anything that you want posted online.

Did I miss this in the document??

"In late June, Jacopetti said, Gonzalez Jr. came into his office and arranged to pay 5th Dimension's rent for that month.

The rent later was paid with a check from Providence Properties, a company owned by Gonzalez Jr.'s friend and landlord, Pamela Long Wiggins."

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090823/NEWS01/908230324

LPG paid Sumner's rent??
Can someone give me a link to that interview so I know what I have missed? I am looking forward to seeing Miss Muffet's index of interviews!

I am looking forward to seeing Miss Muffet's index of interviews!
It's coming! It's done. I realized that I need to pop back to my office this weekend to send it out since I don't have excel on my home computer.

Did I miss this in the document??

"In late June, Jacopetti said, Gonzalez Jr. came into his office and arranged to pay 5th Dimension's rent for that month.

The rent later was paid with a check from Providence Properties, a company owned by Gonzalez Jr.'s friend and landlord, Pamela Long Wiggins."

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090823/NEWS01/908230324

LPG paid Sumner's rent??
Can someone give me a link to that interview so I know what I have missed? I am looking forward to seeing Miss Muffet's index of interviews!

I tried to find it for you Gene, but all the old docs are gone and I cannot find it in the wear docs. It was in the last two large files that came out. The investigators went to Dimensions in Fort Walton Beach and interviewed the owner of the property and someone else who worked there. The owner said that Donnie had not paid the rent and he later received a check that was signed by Pam Long. It is an interesting interview. The other person who works there talked about the visit from LPG jr and Pam and how they were interested in renting the property for their motorcycle shop, I believe. I'll keep looking.

I tried to find it for you Gene, but all the old docs are gone and I cannot find it in the wear docs. It was in the last two large files that came out. The investigators went to Dimensions in Fort Walton Beach and interviewed the owner of the property and someone else who worked there. The owner said that Donnie had not paid the rent and he later received a check that was signed by Pam Long. It is an interesting interview. The other person who works there talked about the visit from LPG jr and Pam and how they were interested in renting the property for their motorcycle shop, I believe. I'll keep looking.

Thanks for telling me where to find it, I must have missed it.

So, that is an interesting turn of events. I guess that paying his rent is how Pam and LPG earned Sumner's trust and participation. So Sumner sold his soul and those of his 3 friends for $862.26 and the promise of thousands more....

Anyone know if the Charles Willis Dix, Jr. listed in subjects on the pdf's is the same Charles Dix that worked for ECSO, the one that was subject to disciplinary action for tasering several people? Name rang a bell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back